1.80 star(s) 39 Votes

darkloraed

Oct 5, 2019
I'm stuck here every time I go to the garden I run with the girl and the hint doesn't change Is anyone helping me

Please help me

zermos

May 10, 2017
Ok, the code does work, a little, gallery and excluse events still require code confirmation. Great work and I mean it.
I'll take a look at it. Might have the wrong amount in the "pledge amount" for it to work.

Edit: I've added V3 to my original post.

Last edited:

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
really wanted to download this one, just to see where the progress is but i am afraid of what will the game will do to my PC. LOL. i can't really trust.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Can you publicly expose a proof about what you're saying please? A concrete proof.
Read the very first post:
WARNING: We urge all users to block the game executable in your firewall before playing. The game is sending over an unknown amount of information to a private server, which the developer might be using for malicious purposes. Be careful!

In that link, the developer actually posted the IPs of people who simply downloaded and played the game.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Can you publicly expose a proof about what you're saying please? A concrete proof.
Read the very first post:
WARNING: We urge all users to block the game executable in your firewall before playing. The game is sending over an unknown amount of information to a private server, which the developer might be using for malicious purposes. Be careful!

In that link, the developer actually posted the IPs of people who simply downloaded and played the game.
Yes, exactly. Do I have the list of IPs on my machine to provide you? No. Do I have the statement by the F95 Staff about data being transferred, etc.? Yes. I would trust them over someone just claiming it's false because there's no "concrete proof" I personally can provide. So do what you will with what I said, but I didn't just make the statement before baselessly.

Reactions: JagHond and caju

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
Yes, exactly. Do I have the list of IPs on my machine to provide you? No. Do I have the statement by the F95 Staff about data being transferred, etc.? Yes. I would trust them over someone just claiming it's false because there's no "concrete proof" I personally can provide. So do what you will with what I said, but I didn't just make the statement before baselessly.
So just to understand... tomorrow morning I wake up and post random IPs took from somewhere claiming they've been got from someone, and it's 150% true that I'm saying the truth? Oh. I got the point. The kind of drm system that the game use is 150% clean, the only one who got the users data is Patreon, since it works through Patreon Webhook and Patreon APIs, there are tons of forks of these Drms around the web and github ... You can put on Glasswire or some other monitor and see that the unique data that will be sent will be the code that the user will input, since it has not even crypted through SSL or some other sort of encryption :rolleyes: It's just a matter of using a network monitor to check what the game actually do. Our project (Xaveran) [please don't kill me as this is not spam], use a similiar fork of Patreon's APIs, plus I'm affirming this because I usually play games from this website to test 'em, see how are they coded, etc.

• Angry
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

caju

Oct 5, 2017
So just to understand... tomorrow morning I wake up and post random IPs took from somewhere claiming they've been
No, you dont seem to understand, nor does it appear you want to.
If you sincerely want to understand, you would need to speak to the mods involved.
You could also read pages 120-148 to understand that the ips were real and verified in some cases.
The developer actively took part in trying to pursue action against people. He freely admitted doing it.
He did not like the concept of "pirating his property"

And on a side note, you are creating doubt about your character and your games. Please dont do that.
This developer is poison.

1.80 star(s) 39 Votes