1.80 star(s) 39 Votes

Raner

Mar 5, 2018
Our BEST CONGRATULATIONS to the owner of these IPs:
<Removed by mod. Do not post IPs publicly in this these forums>

We won't post the patreon account links for privacy but we have few questions:
- did you know that you can't login because our new server is actually banning everyone who's using a pirated version of the game, right?
- did you know that we know everyone that is actually using the pirated version of the game?
- did you know that trying to hack a system is actually ILLEGAL and are violating tons of laws and we can take a legal action about that for trying to violate a private server? After all, we got your IPs, and retrieving who's behind the computer should not be a problem for the authorities. :)

Come on. We're aware that you like our game, but the game is over now.
By the way - Posting IP`s is in many country`s illigal

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
Is the dev still demanding that everyone has to give him money to play this shitty game? Or has he moved on? I haven't touched this thread ever since RALX went and threatened everyone here.

Reactions: Miors

ReZ4life

Dec 20, 2017
Game locks on a black screen and can't continue have to reload and try again on several interactions..

Doberk

Jul 19, 2017
How much content is there right now? I tried it last year and the RPG system where you improve your agility, strenght... was pretty much not implemented yet so I would like to know if there is more to the game now.

Jaime Lannister

Apr 23, 2017
The game is rated 1.5/5 stars on F95. I don't even want to try it out. Is it still worth the fap or nah? Asking for my Lannister family :)

1.80 star(s) 39 Votes