1.80 star(s) 39 Votes

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
Please excuse me, Gentlemen, but I 'm lost now, I am afraid.

The real point should seem to be here, in my humble opinion anyway, not if or what Kravenar Games are using.
But if a severe warning by this Forum moderators (whatever) about this game is true.
So my question is, in conclusion: should I trust them? And why?
I think I already have a quick answer at hand too.
That was the reason because I decided to not install anything could have even the far chance to "mask" or hidden its tasks at not fairly and previous declared purposes, with a behavior I leave anyone of you fellows to evaluate if is it legally allowed or tolerable, or not.
May sound this legalese, perhaps? But why not, due the kind of matter?

With best regards.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Please excuse me, Gentlemen, but I 'm lost now, I am afraid.

The real point should seem to be here, in my humble opinion anyway, not if or what Kravenar Games are using.
But if a severe warning by this Forum moderators (whatever) about this game is true.
So my question is, in conclusion: should I trust them? And why?
I think I already have a quick answer at hand too.
That was the reason because I decided to not install anything could have even the far chance to "mask" or hidden its tasks at not fairly and previous declared purposes, with a behavior I leave anyone of you fellows to evaluate if is it legally allowed or tolerable, or not.
May sound this legalese, perhaps? But why not, due the kind of matter?

With best regards.
Yeah, I think it all comes down to your personal feelings on the matter. If you are more of the err-on-the-side-of-caution personality, then don't even bother downloading. If you're instead a caution-to-the-wind person, then install and enjoy. It's just a matter of personal preference on the matter. I'm more of the former (anyone in power anywhere is generally untrustworthy IMO), so I won't install and play anymore.

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Game's engine is meh.
Controls is meh.
Black screen waiting for 3 seconds after anything you do is terrible.
Bugs are there
And remembering things about dev i do not recommend to even install it. Even less to support it.
there are nothing wrong with the engine
you downrate it just cos u can't cheat

RodneyMcKey

Apr 21, 2020
there are nothing wrong with the engine
you downrate it just cos u can't cheat
Yeah. Defenders as they are. Don't need cheats to enjoy games, you know?
I can be wrong about bad engine, but looks like it's more about dev than engine.
And engrish is nothing, i'm pretty much used to it to the point when i don't even notice it.

What destroys this game is fucking black waiting screens. Wanna check your stats? 3 sec to open. 3 sec to close. Wanna move somewhere? same 3 secs. Pressed action button but didn't find anything to interact? 3 sec to wait. It slows game down to the unbearable point. I want story to progress, not the black screen to witness.
Action button - sucks.
There are some crazy amount of times of day - sucks.
Relationships tab - worst i ever seen.
Since it's not ren'py there is no rollback. Is it big problem? No. But text log somehow doesn't work for me most of the time - sucks.

There is more but they are mostly minor compared to those above.
CG and plot is pretty good but again, It's not interesting at all with this technical bullshit.
If you can bear all this for sake of plot - congrats, i'm happy for you that you can enjoy it. But for most people it's just a bad game.

Btw to the cheats? Save editing doesn't work too? I doubt it but if dev somehow managed to block it too i will assume that he knows what he created.

Reactions: clone11 and JagHond

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
And engrish is nothing, i'm pretty much used to it to the point when i don't even notice it.
Sadly, this is my curse. I pretty much always notice it, regardless of how often I've seen it. I generally try not to say anything very often (other than as constructive criticism) on this forum. But I can't help but notice it all the time. At least, in some cases, it isn't too bad. I'd say this game is middle-of-the-road bad.

Reactions: Hongfire Survivor

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Sadly, this is my curse. I pretty much always notice it, regardless of how often I've seen it. I generally try not to say anything very often (other than as constructive criticism) on this forum. But I can't help but notice it all the time. At least, in some cases, it isn't too bad. I'd say this game is middle-of-the-road bad.
Cookiemoster just a quick thank you for taking the time to let us all know. I will not be supporting or downloading from this dev.

Last edited:
Nov 2, 2020
So simple Solution Don't steal IPs or a lawsuit will follow. Also you are gladly welcome in continuing a game without so much paywall. If you want simple money just create great products people would like to support.

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Can anyone give a step by step on how to block the game executable in the firewall?
I don't know how to do it and I wanted to learn :)

mjdavan54

Nov 9, 2021
Can anyone give a step by step on how to block the game executable in the firewall?
I don't know how to do it and I wanted to learn :)
Well if your using windows firewall, you want to open it, click advance, outbound rules, new rule, then select program, browse and find program, select it, select block, select types of networks, and viola your done.

1.80 star(s) 39 Votes