1.80 star(s) 39 Votes

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
wow, this payed spyware is still developed ?
if they remove paywall and spyware, it will be at least interesing game.

XXPHXX

Dec 29, 2017
This game is dead to me since it started I gave it many chances, bad renders and blurry, spyware now.
Also what made me drop it is the slow development, alot of games that just got released have way more content than this and the ones on same time already either finished or have massive content.

Just a pathatic game atm sorry for the rant which I dont' usually do but it's true.

Jan 25, 2020
started in 2018 - its 2022 and he cant even say its 50% dont till then BB has made a 70%+ game , 5+ mods with more content than this game , 10+ remakes and copies with more content than this

Reactions: hamvuiwa

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Which doesn't even go to mention Glamour and it's progress
One of the best things i seen while testing Glamour is Alice not only admitting her love of it but, having no regrets fucking Max.
Her worse punishment from Ann... totally worth it... i laughed so hard!!
No idea what this, whatever ya label it..... even comes close to.

Raner

Mar 5, 2018
Don`t understand why so many people are commenting on this game/cryptominer. It`s definitly corrupted. The question is - Who corrupted this game? Developer or Uploader?

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Don`t understand why so many people are commenting on this game/cryptominer. It`s definitly corrupted. The question is - Who corrupted this game? Developer or Uploader?
WARNING: We urge all users to block the game executable in your firewall before playing. The game is sending over an unknown amount of information to a private server, which the developer might be using for malicious purposes. Be careful!

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
Dev he was band of the site for posting people's IP addresses cus he got pissed people were playing his game for free

Happonari

Nov 2, 2019
Why is the staff still still letting people post this game? Lock the thread Mark it malware and remove download links. Why the hell leave this here when we have screamed for years what a piece of shit this game is and how dangerous it is.

Reactions: SiyanBoy

odino

Aug 14, 2017
lol this thread are so cool to read all this ppl act like they do not ever using anything from google or microsoft that main reason of its existance is to spying while they doing everything to protect theyr masters dictatory but this guy trying to defend his prodoced
just do not call me fan or defender im never ever will pay for any lewed thing
im go watch "dont look up" again

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
lol this thread are so cool to read all this ppl act like they do not ever using anything from google or microsoft that main reason of its existance is to spying while they doing everything to protect theyr masters dictatory but this guy trying to defend his prodoced
just do not call me fan or defender im never ever will pay for any lewed thing
im go watch "dont look up" again
Okay, Captain Kangaroo. What does that have to do with the safety of this game? I'm sure the smart people know that Google and other browsers spy on us but that's what VPN's are for. How does that correlate to this game being unsafe?

1.80 star(s) 39 Votes