1.80 star(s) 39 Votes

DarkenedLord

Jul 18, 2022
Can anyone help? Im stuck with Ashley supposed to be opening the portal for me and ostera to go to the other world but they never show up in the park.

SnakeDogs

Mar 24, 2020
Hello Guy !
Anyone can break the code on the last android version please ?

Without the code, the game is really limited...
It's too bad...

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
View attachment 154430

Overview:
You're a young man whose father recently left mysteriously. You need to find out what happened to him, but, in the meantime, you can have fun with girls and even discover your bloodline secrets.​

Thread Updated: 2022-06-07
Release Date: 2021-04-26
Developer: RALX Games Productions
Censored: No
Version: 0.85
Language: English, Italian, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Cheats

DOWNLOAD
WARNING: We urge all users to block the game executable in your firewall before playing. The game is sending over an unknown amount of information to a private server, which the developer might be using for malicious purposes. Be careful!
Win: - - - -
Mac(v0.6): MEGA - -
Android(v0.6): MEGA - -

Linux(v0.6): MEGA - -
Others:
Fan Made Crack*

KVAtlantis thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 119040 View attachment 119041 View attachment 119042 View attachment 119043 View attachment 119044 View attachment 119045 View attachment 119052 View attachment 119053 View attachment 119054 View attachment 119055 View attachment 119057 View attachment 119058 View attachment 119059 View attachment 119060 View attachment 119061
Is the game even playable without the crack?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
jeu très limité sans code de triche avec tout ce qui est intéressant galerie + événement
Aussi très compliqué pour gagner de l'argent car seuls les cours via ordinateur sont possibles bien que gagner 20$ soit très aléatoire et je ne parle pas du jeu sur ordinateur
donc sauvegardez systématiquement avant tout test avec l'ordinateur
le script cheat code n'est plus valable avec la nouvelle version
https://f95zone.to/threads/general-rules-updated-2022-02-01.5589/

5. We are an English only community. Please provide a translation with your post if it's not in English

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Why the rating of this game is too low?
Because the dev has shown malicious intent within game code coupled with the fact the dev has used said code to mine and then publish users personal information such as but not limited too; ip, mac addresses and real world name and location.

Reactions: TheVirginHunter

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
The maliciousness is described in multiple post just in this page alone, but I will summarize for you;
developer known to;
release user ip's
use software that connects to an external ip address, without warning or explanation it does this to end user
trigger a flag on some anti virus software, no explanation from developer why
use abnormal amount of video resources in some configuration of systems, no explanation from developer why
stopped being updated afik here on f95z, due to some of these reasons.
have a pay wall in game when you get to certain point, if you're not using a cracked version.
be initially cagey about what engine they used, claim was to stop the mod community

I am sure I missing a few but you should get the gist of the issues the users have with this developer.

I would use a reverse firewall and a good active anti virus during the play with this game.
On a side note if someone picked this to remake in renpy that would be cool, the story wasn't unique but wasn't your standard BB run of mill either and play was good overall.

Last edited:

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
First:

No need for answer, I found that you have to enter the code each time play the game.

Edit: for Ways of Life v063c, see the thread . The script file (removed) is not compatible with last version.
update please!!! For ver. 85

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
The latest version I know of is Ways Of Life 088_Win_X64. Not sure if applicable to other systems.
Yes there is a linux, mac and android variants. Since that located on a site like f95z.
I will not be posting the links, but a google search of
Ways Of Life 088 adult game
should get you there.

Last edited:
Reactions: DarkDank

Shas'O

Feb 3, 2018
The latest version I know of is Ways Of Life 088_Win_X64. Not sure if applicable to other systems.
Yes there is a linux, mac and android variants. Since that located on a site like f95z.
I will not be posting the links, but a google search of
Ways Of Life 088 adult game
should get you there.
Does it include the crack though?
Also the patreon said 0.89 is the latest version.
And the guy's funding goal is at 2% but with high rate of update
This dev is a very weird one to say the least

Last edited:
Reactions: Budman 1959

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Yes To play the game so far I have not reached the in game pay wall.
no the cheats menu
no to walkthrough

Reactions: Tunak23
1.80 star(s) 39 Votes