1.80 star(s) 39 Votes

odino

Aug 14, 2017
do not think its works its around 2 year old im usualy using cheat engine its not hard to found money in kinda everygames but other thing like elation or times is above me

odino

Aug 14, 2017
no sorry i gave up on game after seen thos delay after any loading still regret wasting net on it

its best you do too its full of headache if its gona delay always

and i found money address now trying but its address change each time im load game

Last edited:

CosmosCookie

Feb 19, 2018
I don't know what is the idea behind "Working Online" in this game. Because you cannot earn money but you lose all the time :)) Can anybody please explain this? You need money for online courses, cuz you have no skills. So you have to work online to make money, but you are not good at making games cuz you don't have skills, so you lose money cuz you don't know how to make games! What a paradox!

Reactions: Budman 1959

odino

Aug 14, 2017
I don't know what is the idea behind "Working Online" in this game. Because you cannot earn money but you lose all the time :)) Can anybody please explain this? You need money for online courses, cuz you have no skills. So you have to work online to make money, but you are not good at making games cuz you don't have skills, so you lose money cuz you don't know how to make games! What a paradox!
keep reloading save till you get 20 after that you can farm gambling but save when you win and load when you lose
but myself using cheat engine i add my save its kinda got unlimited money
shingo11

save 1-3 is from start of game after thats i played game a bit but it is headache that delay loading is killing

Last edited:
Reactions: andre32 and boof59

CosmosCookie

Feb 19, 2018
keep reloading save till you get 20 after that you can farm gambling but save when you win and load when you lose
shingo11

save 1-3 is from start of game after thats i played game a bit but it is headache that delay loading is killing
Oh thanks :)

shingo11

Apr 27, 2022
shingo11

thanks bvrother, may the god of hentai be with you.

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
Our BEST CONGRATULATIONS to the owner of these IPs:
<Removed by mod. Do not post IPs publicly in this these forums>

We won't post the patreon account links for privacy but we have few questions:
- did you know that you can't login because our new server is actually banning everyone who's using a pirated version of the game, right?
- did you know that we know everyone that is actually using the pirated version of the game?
- did you know that trying to hack a system is actually ILLEGAL and are violating tons of laws and we can take a legal action about that for trying to violate a private server? After all, we got your IPs, and retrieving who's behind the computer should not be a problem for the authorities. :)

Come on. We're aware that you like our game, but the game is over now.

Just posting this here to let new players know what scum bags these devs are
they got band for posting people IP 's play at your own risk

• Wow
Reactions: Black Xoul
May 27, 2022
Our BEST CONGRATULATIONS to the owner of these IPs:
<Removed by mod. Do not post IPs publicly in this these forums>

We won't post the patreon account links for privacy but we have few questions:
- did you know that you can't login because our new server is actually banning everyone who's using a pirated version of the game, right?
- did you know that we know everyone that is actually using the pirated version of the game?
- did you know that trying to hack a system is actually ILLEGAL and are violating tons of laws and we can take a legal action about that for trying to violate a private server? After all, we got your IPs, and retrieving who's behind the computer should not be a problem for the authorities. :)

Come on. We're aware that you like our game, but the game is over now.

Just posting this here to let new players know what scum bags these devs are
they got band for posting people IP 's play at your own risk
I can't believe people are downloading and playing this game with the warning on the OP and this IP shit.

Helmut290456

May 10, 2019
I can't believe people are downloading and playing this game with the warning on the OP and this IP shit.
Well, the game is actually not bad. Only technical mistakes were made .... I have no idea how you can get an I9 with 32mb RAM and a GTX1080 to stutter with such a game! Apart from the fact that the game gets slower the further you get .... up to the point that you click and only seconds later what happens. The gift shop stays black when you enter, for whatever reason. But the greatest thing is the nonsense that you have to validate yourself every time you activate certain events! Once would have been enough. In Germany this is called leading the player by the leash. It's a shame...oh yes, and cheats require 20€ Patreons....not once, but whenever you want to play it....which is like robber baronship....

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
What a bullshit/gamer unfriendly gameplay to make a random event if you earn money or lose money.

Last edited:
1.80 star(s) 39 Votes