1.80 star(s) 39 Votes

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Yes To play the game so far I have not reached the in game pay wall.
no the cheats menu
no to walkthrough

Reactions: Tunak23

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.88 (from another download side)

WIN

MAC

Linux

Android

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
0.88 (from another download side)

WIN

MAC

Linux

Android
Do you have any other links?

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Our BEST CONGRATULATIONS to the owner of these IPs:
<Removed by mod. Do not post IPs publicly in this these forums>

We won't post the patreon account links for privacy but we have few questions:
- did you know that you can't login because our new server is actually banning everyone who's using a pirated version of the game, right?
- did you know that we know everyone that is actually using the pirated version of the game?
- did you know that trying to hack a system is actually ILLEGAL and are violating tons of laws and we can take a legal action about that for trying to violate a private server? After all, we got your IPs, and retrieving who's behind the computer should not be a problem for the authorities. :)

Come on. We're aware that you like our game, but the game is over now.
Did YOU know that it is a criminal offense to publicize private IP addresses? And that is a minor infraction to use pirated games?If they circumvent the game, it is not hacking and not violation of a server. If someone get a fine for pirating your game, won't help you if you're in jail (or wanted by INTERPOL, if you're Russian)!

You just won another one advertising AGAINST your game, however good it may look.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
WaysOfLife-0.88
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
If you have issues please use this thread or join us on !

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
TBH, I have no idea why anyone continues to play this mess of a game anyway. It's been buggy throughout (until I stopped playing, that is), there was sex way too fast for any kind of realism, the supernatural tie didn't really get explored like it should have, and the dialogue was horrendous / translations weren't great. Even setting aside that RALX started to track IP addresses, I really don't get continuing to play this. But hey, to each their own I guess.
Shrug-Leo.gif

So is there a way of playing this on android without getting my info sent to wherever the fuck
You might look at this article to see if either of those help you:

Reactions: alexglig

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Did YOU know that it is a criminal offense to publicize private IP addresses? And that is a minor infraction to use pirated games?If they circumvent the game, it is not hacking and not violation of a server. If someone get a fine for pirating your game, won't help you if you're in jail (or wanted by INTERPOL, if you're Russian)!

You just won another one advertising AGAINST your game, however good it may look.
Did you know that you replied to a post that is almost 3 years old?

Jun 20, 2017

Did you know private IPs can't be access because it's really a local IP? Every IP you can connect to that's not local is public.
I'm not defending the game dev but posting IPs are not illegal as it's all public.

VoidSite

Jul 6, 2018
Did you know private IPs can't be access because it's really a local IP? Every IP you can connect to that's not local is public.
I'm not defending the game dev but posting IPs are not illegal as it's all public.
thats not correct. Maybe over the sea in the USA or so. But in Europe, IP adresses are "personal dataelements" and therefore they are considered as "lawfully protected goods". For example: If a webside is saving your IP, it must inform you somehow about this. You can read this in the "Federal Data Protection Act", there are also some judgements from the European Court of Justice and last but not least: My name is also public accessible on the telephone book. But it is still illegal to post my name in public on a "these are criminals" list. Not even our news tell you names of Criminals. They always shortened by a single letter. Like "Peter C." or "Mark T."..
Judges and Courts deliver judgement, not the News, not Admins, not RALX. And everybody is a respectable citizen until a govermental picked judge say different and convicted him as guilty.

Jan 28, 2021
thats not correct. Maybe over the sea in the USA or so. But in Europe, IP adresses are "personal dataelements" and therefore they are considered as "lawfully protected goods". For example: If a webside is saving your IP, it must inform you somehow about this. You can read this in the "Federal Data Protection Act", there are also some judgements from the European Court of Justice and last but not least: My name is also public accessible on the telephone book. But it is still illegal to post my name in public on a "these are criminals" list. Not even our news tell you names of Criminals. They always shortened by a single letter. Like "Peter C." or "Mark T."..
Judges and Courts deliver judgement, not the News, not Admins, not RALX. And everybody is a respectable citizen until a govermental picked judge say different and convicted him as guilty.
The dude is just saying even if you know someone's private address it's useless without knowing the public address because there would be literally millions of devices with the same private address of something like 192.168.0.2.

magefeu71

Oct 3, 2021
I don't understand this warning

WARNING: We urge all users to block the game executable in your firewall before playing. The game is sending over an unknown amount of information to a private server, which the developer might be using for malicious purposes. Be careful!

If it is legal to do this on game (i think not), why warning !
if it is illegal, so block the game

I read an excellent note from voidsite, above !
So if now we have to use a vpn to download from F95; please put a BIG announcement on the top of each page

Reactions: SerafinO

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
I don't understand this warning

WARNING: We urge all users to block the game executable in your firewall before playing. The game is sending over an unknown amount of information to a private server, which the developer might be using for malicious purposes. Be careful!

If it is legal to do this on game (i think not), why warning !
if it is illegal, so block the game

I read an excellent note from voidsite, above !
So if now we have to use a vpn to download from F95; please put a BIG announcement on the top of each page
If the game is not injecting viruses then it won't be blacklisted here. Sending info from each player back to the dev has happened with other games also (different devs). The warning is to inform the player to take precautions, since some players don't know dick about computers.

As for the "have to use VPN to download", yes you should be using a VPN on the internet in general regardlesss of what you are doing. It's only common sense and a way to protect yourself a bit more.

1.80 star(s) 39 Votes