1.80 star(s) 39 Votes

Viktor DeMore

Nov 8, 2020
- "Posting style?" (???)
- Should we share the whole list of all the IPs using the crack coming up from here? :)
- You don't like our game but you still use a pirated version? It sounds "logic" ahah
- Yeah we know it's coming from here because of the "1850" thing, that value brought us here since the 'crack' came out from this forum.
- did you know that you can't login because our new server is actually banning everyone who's using a pirated version of the game, right?
- did you know that we know everyone that is actually using the pirated version of the game?
- did you know that trying to hack a system is actually ILLEGAL and are violating tons of laws and we can take a legal action about that for trying to violate a private server? After all, we got your IPs, and retrieving who's behind the computer should not be a problem for the authorities. :)

Come on. We're aware that you like our game, but the game is over now.
[/QUOTE]
Did you guys know it's actually ILLEGAL to force someone to pay for Beta Testing your Beta? Since we play your game, by all rights, we are basically Beta Tester employees. As such if we wanna talk legality of actions, you are SUPPOSED to PAY US to play your game, not the other way around. It is one reason why Patreon is actually banned from usage in SEVERAL countries. So if you wanna get technical or logical about it then let's go. Private server? As if! You are a game creator that is NOT affiliated with ANY corporation as such your server legally and technically do not fall under that category. Posting IPs on the internet for ANY reason is breaking tons of laws as well so there's that. And you might have the right to ban whomever you wish, but let's face it... if you wanna go that far, then everyone you just pissed off can simply revoke their payments to you and not only can they demand their money back, but BY LAW you'd have to pay them every single penny they paid you with YEARS of interest. And also getting our IPs and handing them to the authorities? Let me tell you what the "authorities" will do... They will either tell you to suck it up and come back when the law has actually been broken or they will in turn arrest you guys for breaking the Equal Beta Testing Act which was enacted when Bethesda launched the trailer of Skyrim which enabled them to legally gather Beta Testers from around the globe to Beta Test Skyrim. (I unfortunately was not amongst them.)So you wanna talk legal actions? Then turn yourselves in too while you're at it. Also the gathering of IP addresses by ANY form of programming, no matter the reason is also illegal in of itself due to the type of harm you can bring a person with that kind of information. As such where as this place and the programmers using the "1850" code is breaking a SINGLE law, you guys are breaking several yourselves. This also incidentally includes turning in IP Addresses into the "authorities".

Last edited:
Reactions: globsis

Viktor DeMore

Nov 8, 2020
Sorry to everyone else who sees my post, I realize that it was a bit late, but I just found this game and saw that post and simply wanted to get that off of my chest.

Viktor DeMore

Nov 8, 2020
Sorry to everyone else who sees my post, I realize that it was a bit late, but I just found this game and saw that post and simply wanted to get that off of my chest.
With the sole exception of RALX, if that's how they wanna be, I say let them be that way and if they wanna get offended by people doing what I just said, BETA TEST THEIR GAME, then as far as I'm concerned, the game is a lost cause on both the testers and the developers part and the devs needs to stop what they are doing, remove everything from their servers and then go get an actual paying job instead of being a game designer.

globsis

Jan 14, 2018
- did you know that you can't login because our new server is actually banning everyone who's using a pirated version of the game, right?
- did you know that we know everyone that is actually using the pirated version of the game?
- did you know that trying to hack a system is actually ILLEGAL and are violating tons of laws and we can take a legal action about that for trying to violate a private server? After all, we got your IPs, and retrieving who's behind the computer should not be a problem for the authorities. :)

Come on. We're aware that you like our game, but the game is over now.

Did you guys know it's actually ILLEGAL to force someone to pay for Beta Testing your Beta? Since we play your game, by all rights, we are basically Beta Tester employees. As such if we wanna talk legality of actions, you are SUPPOSED to PAY US to play your game, not the other way around. It is one reason why Patreon is actually banned from usage in SEVERAL countries. So if you wanna get technical or logical about it then let's go. Private server? As if! You are a game creator that is NOT affiliated with ANY corporation as such your server legally and technically do not fall under that category. Posting IPs on the internet for ANY reason is breaking tons of laws as well so there's that. And you might have the right to ban whomever you wish, but let's face it... if you wanna go that far, then everyone you just pissed off can simply revoke their payments to you and not only can they demand their money back, but BY LAW you'd have to pay them every single penny they paid you with YEARS of interest. And also getting our IPs and handing them to the authorities? Let me tell you what the "authorities" will do... They will either tell you to suck it up and come back when the law has actually been broken or they will in turn arrest you guys for breaking the Equal Beta Testing Act which was enacted when Bethesda launched the trailer of Skyrim which enabled them to legally gather Beta Testers from around the globe to Beta Test Skyrim. (I unfortunately was not amongst them.)So you wanna talk legal actions? Then turn yourselves in too while you're at it. Also the gathering of IP addresses by ANY form of programming, no matter the reason is also illegal in of itself due to the type of harm you can bring a person with that kind of information. As such where as this place and the programmers using the "1850" code is breaking a SINGLE law, you guys are breaking several yourselves. This also incidentally includes turning in IP Addresses into the "authorities".
thank you - very informative. this suggests that very often people do not know the laws - neither their own country nor the laws of other countries...

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Man I swear I thought no one could be as bad a ( RAinces ) in the scum pool, but these guys at ( RALX ) have to look up to see ( RAinces ) and they are still continuing to sink. Every comment from them seems to be lead waders (but why stop there lets) add some cement floaties being the angry responses in defense of their practices from them as well. The dark watery abyss of failing to properly make a fan base or breath life into this on going shipwreck of "game" should be subtle clues for ( RALX ) to change course mid storm (but nope) full steam ahead even as your taking on water. Is no way a viable nor sustainable solution to keep a intellectual property afloat.

bubbles.gif

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
So, I playd this game WAY back. Is anyone working on a Patreon bypass or is it a dead cause?

1.80 star(s) 39 Votes
!-- Place this before closing the element (if you have multiple ads, place it only once). -->