fendyfendy

Aug 27, 2020
Need Number Code _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ For V0.88,,,,,,,,,,,,
PLS......

dont Talk Lates Version,,,,,, Confus

Version Now not Latesss Pls,,,,,

exloladdict

Aug 13, 2022
It seems like there are no posts on Patreon from before April 10th? What is going on?

exloladdict

Aug 13, 2022
Are you sure about that. Also you should scroll down at your link and you will see there has been posting since that day, the 14, 17 and more.

Re-read my comment: there are no posts FROM BEFORE April 10th.

exloladdict

Aug 13, 2022
maybe you should re-read a1fox3 lines
its 16 hours ago ralx posted on patreon
Are you all actually retarded?

That post is from AFTER April 10th (May comes after April). There are NO (zero, nil) posts from BEFORE April 10th (e.g., April 9th, March 23rd, November 14th 2022).

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Are you all actually retarded?

That post is from AFTER April 10th (May comes after April). There are NO (zero, nil) posts from BEFORE April 10th (e.g., April 9th, March 23rd, November 14th 2022).
Yes I miss read your post sorry.

This game came out in 2018 and had a patreon page so looks like the dev either changed the site or deleted all the other posts.

But anyway there is spyware embedded in the game and anyone who plays it will get spied on.

exloladdict

Aug 13, 2022

This game came out in 2018 and had a patreon page so looks like the dev either changed the site or deleted all the other posts.

But anyway there is spyware embedded in the game and anyone who plays it will get spied on.
It's okay, sorry if I was too rude. After two people tried to correct me I thought I was going crazy! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: ontach

kitsunedawn

Aug 17, 2017

The dev ran afoul of patreon's rules. I dunno if it forced a rebuild or what of the game, but Patreon had issue with a number of aspects of the game. In particular "sleep sex", though there were other problems. I just don't remember the laundry list of them.

Patreon forbids any kind of rape in adult games, and classifies "sleep sex" as being rape. At the time, the developer was working under a different title called "Big Brother" or something similar. In any case, the game's repeated flaunting of Patreon's rules, and the behavior of the developer was enough to make Patreon step in and bring the hammer down.

They didn't change sites by choice. They were banned from patreon for repeatedly breaching patreon's own rules about conduct on (and off) the site, and Patreon had enough.

The fact that comments only go back to around Apr 10, makes sense. Most likely Patreon stepped in and removed the original campaign, and then gave the developer an ultimatum that they need to either fundamentally change the game to be in line with the site's terms of service, removing offending content; or they wouldn't be able to return.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
The dev ran afoul of patreon's rules. I dunno if it forced a rebuild or what of the game, but Patreon had issue with a number of aspects of the game. In particular "sleep sex", though there were other problems. I just don't remember the laundry list of them.

Patreon forbids any kind of rape in adult games, and classifies "sleep sex" as being rape. At the time, the developer was working under a different title called "Big Brother" or something similar. In any case, the game's repeated flaunting of Patreon's rules, and the behavior of the developer was enough to make Patreon step in and bring the hammer down.

They didn't change sites by choice. They were banned from patreon for repeatedly breaching patreon's own rules about conduct on (and off) the site, and Patreon had enough.

The fact that comments only go back to around Apr 10, makes sense. Most likely Patreon stepped in and removed the original campaign, and then gave the developer an ultimatum that they need to either fundamentally change the game to be in line with the site's terms of service, removing offending content; or they wouldn't be able to return.
I don't think this dev is an undercover dark silver who did BB.
dark silver has 3 games which 2 have been abandoned and 1 still in progress, don't know if this last one will be abandoned or not but at this time dark silver is batting 1000 for abandoning games.

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Following is personal conjecture as I have only played a poorly cracked new iteration of v55 to compare with the v0.88.

Version dichotomy (seems to be);

The "official" from Ralx versions numbering of v0.XX (example v0.88) is an old iteration. Release (range of v0.59 - V0.88) before the (April 10) fiasco and has the spyware embedded (confirmed as it tries to make calls out to the network) within, along with all the patreon banned content and has no functioning crack as of v0.88 AFIK.

The "official" from Ralx versions numbering of vXX (example v57) in the newer iteration. Release (range of from patreon April 10 v54 - v57) after the (April 10) fiasco and is unknown (to me) if spyware is embedded within, as well if there is banned content and is cracked but very version dependent crack. As I have not been able to find this newer version with a playable, working crack.

(If anyone has a link would like to be a hero please post it here).

Anyplace the posts vXX.X or VX.X.X are not using the official dev version enumeration.

GroupSession

Sep 28, 2021
That was an interesting read. Absolutely humbled him. Meanwhile he activated some sleeper agents that went to harass him afterwards. Very entertaining. 2 posts only, but i love groq now.

Last edited:

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
hello guys .. a quick question pls .. is this game need a patreon access by internet like the older versions or its already become a free access to every one ? because ver 0.88 doesn't have a crack mod .. so is it free now ?

1.80 star(s) 39 Votes