WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
Is it to late to get rid of 'The Daughter'? I dunno what her proper model name is, I've just always called her 'the daughter' ever since I first saw her in DMD. And ruined by same. So sick of seeing her she's become one of the tickmarks in reasons to hit ignore, though not a single reason all on her own. She's more of a tipping point then a full load of nope.
The face is quite a bit different and she's tall. If that really is the same base model I think a good job was done her of making her into someone else.

MaDDoG1111

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2021

Another update has just been released. Like usual I will share the link here in three days when the update goes public. Again, if a patron of mine were to share the links here in the meantime I will be fine with it :)

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018

Another update has just been released. Like usual I will share the link here in three days when the update goes public. Again, if a patron of mine were to share the links here in the meantime I will be fine with it :)
One piece of advice from someone who doesn't know the technical aspects of it all. If you need to make some sort of changes that make old saves invalid, plan ahead for it and do it early. People hate starting over once there is a lot of content to go through.

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Donor
Compressor
Feb 25, 2018
Three days have passed! Here is the link to 0.1.1

Changelog:

Extension of Liams story

46 renders

Added option to change names of MCs

New save is needed due to change in code
Thread updated.

Thank you for sharing.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
WeAreLost-0.1.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
Female models look amazing, but, man, developer should give a bit more for first realease. No sex scenes, that won't work...

Reactions: AJBit

virus47

May 2, 2020
add more content , make the upcoming updates big and keep going your art work is beautiful

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
sigh was hoping for something spicy. I play as the dad, named my son shotacuck.

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Good visuals but I never have high hopes for multiple protagonist games, they always deviate and have shorter updates than their counterparts, the content usually suffers due to that and the players don't know who to side with because they're pretty much playing against themselves most of the time.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
We Are Lost [v0.1.1] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My ports now have alternate save file, even if you uninstall the game your files will be safe in "Storage<Documents<RenPy_Saves" folder.

- 51mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

If you like my ports please support me for more. Tnxx.

Gardenson

Jul 6, 2017
The game looks very promising because the girls all have great models and the writing is pretty good. I am just worried about the time for development. Dev's plan seems to be to make alternating updates for the two routes, but I think this just means it will be an even longer time than usual till we get some proper action. MaDDoG1111 if you are open to suggestions, maybe think about completing one route first, then start the second? It will also make it easier for you writing-wise because you won't have to switch between two narratives for every update. That said best of luck with development and I will look forward to what you have in store for us

3.30 star(s) 39 Votes