cariadult

Jun 4, 2018
Dang both ways are pretty good. One of those VNs where i enjoy to play as "dad" because the "daughter" don't look like pre puberty girls and looks more mature.(y)(y)
But i have question here, will we able to get all the women as harem later?

Last edited:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
really damn nice render quality. girls looks solid too nice curves. just not my personal type of game otherwise but good luck

MaDDoG1111

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2021

Another update has just been released. Like usual I will share the link here in three days when the update goes public. Again, if a patron of mine were to share the links here in the meantime I will be fine with it :)

madrid3423

Nov 21, 2017
I think an Incest patch with some changes in the dialog to make it flow better would take this game to a different level.
It might be a hassle for the dev but anyone with a good writing could help, i would but I'm not a native English speaker.

Reactions: phreadom

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Hey everyone, I'm the Developer of this game! I wanted to say hello and answer some questions you guys may have.
Some friendly suggestions:
Something like this would make <enter> keep the default name.
$ liam_name = renpy.input("You can change his name now.")
$ liam_name = liam_name.strip()
$ if not liam_name:
<tab> $ liam_name = "Liam"

Also, you could add code like this:
if renpy.has_label("patch_liam"):
<tab> jump patch_liam
else:
<tab> jump choiceliam

If someone were then to make a patch.rpy with those labels patch_liam and patch_landon, they could add some code similar to this:

label patch_liam:
$ laso_rel = "Son"
etc...

label patch_landon:
$ lifa_rel = "Dad"
etc...

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
Focusing on one path per update is good. But at this point when it's pretty much all setup should be fewer and larger updates.

3.30 star(s) 39 Votes