MaDDoG1111

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2021
I just posted a poll on Patreon and I would like you guys to vote as well. It's public so you don't have to pay anything. Just go to this link and choose what option you like more. Thank you!

heart_og

Jun 5, 2020
I just posted a poll on Patreon and I would like you guys to vote as well. It's public so you don't have to pay anything. Just go to this link and choose what option you like more. Thank you!
mad dog u are really the man. u deserve a good blowjob from a good looking man

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
A little more expansion on my saying "Focusing on one path for each update is right, but you should have larger updates less often":

People who are only interested in one of the two paths will skip every second update, and be pleased with the result of the one they follow. People who are interested in both paths will be pleased with every update rather than feeling it didnt really do anything.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
A little more expansion on my saying "Focusing on one path for each update is right, but you should have larger updates less often":

People who are only interested in one of the two paths will skip every second update, and be pleased with the result of the one they follow. People who are interested in both paths will be pleased with every update rather than feeling it didnt really do anything.
I like more frequent updates. It gives me as a player more options. If I want to skip a few updates and wait for more content, I can (without having to wait two years to see it). Looking at the changelogs and forum lets me see if there is new content that I am interested in before I download.

MaDDoG1111

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2021
I like more frequent updates. It gives me as a player more options. If I want to skip a few updates and wait for more content, I can (without having to wait two years to see it). Looking at the changelogs and forum lets me see if there is new content that I am interested in before I download.
Yup. That's why I do it that way. The pace at which I work is the same regardless of whether I release one update a month or 4. At the end of the month the amount of renders and dialogue is gonna be the same. So it really doesn't make a difference except players that wanna see content more frequently now have the option to do so.

Reactions: clowns234

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
WeAreLost-0.1.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
is ok to have frequents updates but when you have only 40 renders for each path its nearly impossible to say its good to have frequent development ,i prefer more largers updates and more develepment in the path/relationship ,you can say with 40 renders ,oh there is a nice update ,you can only say i prefer to wait to have some more content ....

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
I haven't played yet, but, from his statements and the way he interacts with users, it seems that this dev is very motivated.

I did not understand the reason for updating so short, even if I do not consider it at all important (I do not think it is the best marketing strategy), but as long as regular they are fine.
Therefore I will follow it and as soon as possible I will start playing it.

Thanks for the game and good luck to the dev.

Reactions: EthanHunt95

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
We Are Lost [v0.1.6] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 87mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 39 Votes