Changelog:
Extension of Landons story
47 renders

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
WeAreLost-0.1.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
Updates seem frequent, but they are very, very small.
Combine that with saves already once becoming obsolete, I think I'll wait for .15 before I upgrade my .12. Then at least I have 2 updates on one story line and less chance of repeated restarts. His pace is decent you just need to accept that if other games are 1-2 months per update, this one is 1-2 months per need to download.

Reactions: blademaster89

Yandere Lover

Jul 28, 2017
I like the style of this game so far, but you may wanna slow down on the updates a bit. Not that its a bad thing, but trying to get updates out to fast could lead to issues. The main issue is if your releasing to fast, your going to lose the story. Other then that great work on the game.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
No. You will be able to choose whether to be lost with Scarlett or Ashley and Velvet. So, either you are lost with the MILF or the girls. I thought about doing each individual girl but that would require SO much development that it seems insane to even attempt
Will I be able to choose to get lost together with all the 3, and the dad getting lost alone?

Reactions: EJW
3.30 star(s) 39 Votes