Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
One thing about f95 is that the ratings are almost always indicative of what the game is. I read the reviews and Im going to pass until it gets better. The good looking Kim K looking LI drew me in but this almost seems to good to be true. Wreaks of abandoned in a few cycles or "burn out" in a year

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I respect the constant updates about your patreon posts, but can you stop for a second and respond to some of the feedback you've received? From the second I saw your banner image and saw the tags in your game, I've wished for your success. I came to notice your game, but every time I see that it's barely been updated at all. 2 weeks later and it's the same thing. You update, but it doesn't feel substantial. I read a comment of you saying it's the same renders no matter what, so that's why you release it early, but as a person that is actively wishing for this to be better and love the models I can't help but feel annoyed at this showing up on the Latest Updates page with 45 or so renders a week. The total of all renders which is split in half because two separate paths.

I'm not trying to sound ungrateful, just trying to express how some of us feel.

MaDDoG1111

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2021
I respect the constant updates about your patreon posts, but can you stop for a second and respond to some of the feedback you've received? From the second I saw your banner image and saw the tags in your game, I've wished for your success. I came to notice your game, but every time I see that it's barely been updated at all. 2 weeks later and it's the same thing. You update, but it doesn't feel substantial. I read a comment of you saying it's the same renders no matter what, so that's why you release it early, but as a person that is actively wishing for this to be better and love the models I can't help but feel annoyed at this showing up on the Latest Updates page with 45 or so renders a week. The total of all renders which is split in half because two separate paths.

I'm not trying to sound ungrateful, just trying to express how some of us feel.
I responded to pretty much all question people had. Thing is, people are now posting the same question over and over again. I understand, no one wants to read 19 pages of a thread to find an answer but I can't be bothered to respond to the same question 3174091375 times.

Reactions: lipe2410

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
We Are Lost [v0.1.4] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 64mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android port updated..

Mattthetadpole

Jun 20, 2020
Seeing how some people are responding to the super frequent updates maybe you may want to do something about that. My suggestion (that's all it is because this is your game, your passion project) is that maybe instead of releasing Landons or Liam's story one at a time it might benefit both you and us to instead complete both then release them at the same time.

That should still be the same amount of work and less complaints about how there's only two minutes of story. This way maybe people won't complain as much (they will either way because this the internet) because they can at least play both sides of the story in one update. Just hold off on releases until you complete an update for each protagonist.
As I said this a suggestion with no expectation that you will do it since it's your project and you decide on what's best for you.

MaDDoG1111

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2021
Seeing how some people are responding to the super frequent updates maybe you may want to do something about that. My suggestion (that's all it is because this is your game, your passion project) is that maybe instead of releasing Landons or Liam's story one at a time it might benefit both you and us to instead complete both then release them at the same time.

That should still be the same amount of work and less complaints about how there's only two minutes of story. This way maybe people won't complain as much (they will either way because this the internet) because they can at least play both sides of the story in one update. Just hold off on releases until you complete an update for each protagonist.
As I said this a suggestion with no expectation that you will do it since it's your project and you decide on what's best for you.
This is the way I like to work and it shall remain so. I work a pretty hard day job (manual labor) and when I come home I like to render a few images, write a few lines of dialogue and then play some games and go to bed. After a couple of days, I release what I did and that's that. This way allows me to release content regularly and avoid feeling burnt out. Besides, I'm still confused as to why people are complaining. I'm not holding a gun to anyones head forcing them to download each update. You can simply wait a couple of months and pretend I haven't released anything. Then after some time when the game has some meat on it, you download and play. It's really simple.

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
People should let the man work.
The people who promises big updates after months of waiting, rarely deliver anything worth the time.
I'd take regular frequent updates over long updates promises every time.
Reliability is the key. If you can wait for more substantial updates, just download some updates in-between.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
The people who promises big updates after months of waiting, rarely deliver anything worth the time.
Reliability is the key. If you can wait for more substantial updates, just download some updates in-between.
I agree, especially the fact that this way of working demonstrates the reliability of the developer as well as the determination to work on the project consistently.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Everything wrong with as far as I am concerned; for too complicated relationship model plus a host over points. Too prudish as well if it resembles anything of RL. Nope not for me bye.

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
At this point we may not like the way he works, but he works so best to just not frustrate him.

MemeKiddo420

Oct 11, 2021
If you think abt it this developer is the chillest and most selfless one on here. My guy keeps his patron open for the updates, and releases it just a few odd days after each release. And his updates are constant. I wait a few months before i download them but i think i prefer him doing his work how he is now cause what if i wanna download it before? I have many choices. Keep it going dog.

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
A little weird that some of them retain the original designation after adjustment in the preload, while others don't (specifically, Scarlett remains 'mother' in Landon's playthrough even if Liam, Ashley and Velvet successfully get changed to something else).

Also the council of vagueness... could probably stand to be a bit less visible, pending what's intended to be done with them. Like, we're two days on the island and we've had three or four cuts back to them. Can't imagine what they have to say is worth giving weird angles of some of their body parts, unless we're supposed to recognize them when someone else sees them? And what they have to say amounts to "they're not dead yet!" "Good." Like... I don't know how much time or effort they take to include, but they could be reduced to stick figures for all we're supposed to know of them, is the feeling I get.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 39 Votes