Jessie

Apr 26, 2017
I am liking your renders but am I missing something? 1 gb of download. And not substance ?? Is there a hidden choice?? Both paths are very very empty.. not trying to complain just trying to rectify the larger downloads with the small amount of action

Daloza

Jun 5, 2018

Update 0.1.5 has just been released. In three days I will share the link here.
will we see boobs this time? Y have to add edit this OP . No naked boobs, no sex, text based.

Last edited:

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
So the son wont get access to the daughters?
If this isn't addressed in the OP then it's on the first page, and has come up over and over again.

You pick between 2 routes:

1. Be the father first getting with his daughters then later also his wife.

or

2. Be the son first getting with his mother then later also his sisters.

777Mike777

May 15, 2017
If this isn't addressed in the OP then it's on the first page, and has come up over and over again.

You pick between 2 routes:

1. Be the father first getting with his daughters then later also his wife.

or

2. Be the son first getting with his mother then later also his sisters.
Ok calm down its not your fault im a retard. :)

• Haha
Reactions: Chimba and Freki.g

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
MaDDoG1111

Okay some suggestions with the relationship labels setup at the beginning of the game.

First, prompts. Like "Landlady" or "Roomate" - these help people orient themselves so they don't have to go to this thread to look up what's going on. :LOL:

Second, some games automatically will capitalize these relationship labels when appropriate, and some, well, won't. So the game dialog later on can look silly if you're capitalizing, er, Landlady all the time instead of just at the beginning of a sentence. So indicate whether or not the lables need to be capitalized or not when entered into the prompts.

Again, just some friendly suggestions, have a nice day.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Its not bad for what it is but its very short (v0.1.5) so I cant say much about Characters or plot itself. But Dev. mentioned its not supposed to take seriously.
I thought first this game is where you pick one of two characters (Paths) and stay with the predetermined LI(s), but after reading the comments there will be option for a Harem path which is pretty awesome (y) Also nice to hear no NTR (y)(y)
So all you have to decide how the story starts and who you prefer to play. Daddy or Son, and later you can romance the rest.

I saw this game pretty often pop up in the latest updates but it seems the contend is rather small. Also no sexual stuff as right now but not really a problem for me since I prefer slow burns and erotic then pointless fucking.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
We Are Lost [v0.1.5] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 70mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android port updated..

3.30 star(s) 39 Votes