joy.stick

Jul 16, 2021
I like the Lost story, for this as a game i think path a is 1 male survives F or S and turns into harem? or path b both survive and it is sharing?

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Seriously, WHAT???
A game where 1.1 GB worth of images/video is compressed into 73 MB (122 uncompressed)???
Seriously MaDDoG1111 - did you consider compressing your images a bit better? It IS POSSIBLE without losing quality if the game compressor made your game take up only 42 MB of space (I am not counting Renpy which honestly takes up twice than what your game does).

Also, as I have said to numerous developers before:
DO NOT tag your game with "incest" if there is no actual incest in the game at the point of tagging!!! That is borderline cheating. You can only tag with what's actually in the game at this time.

Spoiler: THERE IS CURRENTLY NO SEX IN THE GAME so the incest tag is wrong!!!

Also, developer, consider using rpatool to pack your images folder. Those 364 images take a shitload of time to extract compared to one single rpa archive. Imagine when you have 9000 images and 40 video files. Yes, some developers don't even consider that unpacking a game can take minutes.

Anyway, take a look at the compressed version and tell me that those images aren't as good as yours.
Or, better yet, convert your images to webp. That will lighten the game a lot.

Reactions: Eduardo_olivares546

Shelltoes

Nov 30, 2019
I will never download this game... the dev is oblivious to the user and things he's made something that is unique. Matter of fact, dev doesn't know how to story out a game... FAIL.

joy.stick

Jul 16, 2021
DEV im giving this to you for free. Lost part 1. the Robinson lost on island, Lost part 2. the Cruise, an all female event hosted on a yacht, only male onboard the captain Thomas Cook, lost too on the island but on a different beach, after 2 days consuming what they salvage move inland and meet the Robinsons. Lost part 3. a Polynesian? tribal king arrives to island with son and loyal bodyguard, meet the 2 teams, now living together, becomes their king? Lost part 4. lost found, coast guard finds the island and the players have to choose go back or stay.......

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Hello guys
how to correctly name relationships for incest?
Can someone help me?
english is not my native language.

• Angry
Reactions: Nerttu
3.30 star(s) 39 Votes