JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
Was really looking forward to playing this game as it lets you play as the dad, which is rare, but the game was over before it started. I guess I'll be looking forward to any future updates.

Reactions: Davizera

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
The game is now, after several updates, still nowhere near what would usually make a good first (!) release.
No content whatsoever, lewd or otherwise, not even a teaser of anything sexy and the story focus is already in the wrong place.

And don't even get me started on how the Landon (I'm still not over the name) path is just a worse and reverse Lewd Island all over again. I swear, the moment some fire-making minigame gets included I'm burning the whole fucking place down, including, no, especially the ocean!

Davizera

Apr 6, 2019
I didn't even download it, I know it's not even worth it, even more so because many people have already commented.
Game could be one of the best, good rendering, interesting story could be improved. Too bad the developer wants things to happen very quickly, 'hearth problems' goes several months without bringing an update, but when it does, it's a worthwhile update,

Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
MaDDoG1111 Thanks for the update!
If you define Ash and Velvet relationsip as sisters (plural) then there is an issue in a dialogue when Ashley says: Yup! It´s just been me and my darling sisterS. That should be singular.

There is a dialogue by Lauren that might have a mistake: (The more I look at this home the more it seems like a bit (big?) nothingburger)

MaDDoG1111

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2021
MaDDoG1111 Thanks for the update!
If you define Ash and Velvet relationsip as sisters (plural) then there is an issue in a dialogue when Ashley says: Yup! It´s just been me and my darling sisterS. That should be singular.

There is a dialogue by Lauren that might have a mistake: (The more I look at this home the more it seems like a bit (big?) nothingburger)
Yeah, the Lauren thing was a typo. Thanks for reporting it!

sucelust

Sep 25, 2022
this is out for decent amount of time,has no progress ,no scenes,no nothing and compared to some other game and developers that give decent development or consistant development,this game is just not worth it,it just sucks ,perfect house wife in less time gave us great development and scenes and it has consistency,this game I dont even know why it has a threat
it is just waist of time

Last edited:
Reactions: Valuvika

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
Why the fuck am i seeing the 30th update, and still 0 scenes?
what is this?
This has been discussed to death and driven into the ground. The thread is 5 and a half months old. Get out of the habit of downloading every update and go every 3, every 4, every 5. Whatever works for you.

Reactions: tramtoriana2

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
call me crazy but i really like the story behind but the thing is that 30 or 50 renders each update isnt worth it maybe just maybe if was only one story line not 2 and 40 renders at week with some content.......i know 140 renders or some, for month iisnt too much for many but there are other games outhere with big poductions and only gives 350 in 5 or 6 months so im ok with 140 per month.....but only i was or brandon side or his father each 4 o 5 updates and not each update one and the next the other one.....

3.30 star(s) 39 Votes