WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
That's fine. My games will be completely free anyway. The patreon is just there if people wanna support me.
Odds of that are poor if people no longer can tell if you've made any progress. Unlock a recent version or post an upload link.

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
Hey everyone, I'm the Developer of this game! I wanted to say hello and answer some questions you guys may have.
My first time in this thread so my apologies if this has been asked before (yes I used Search before typing this)
How come there's no download links for Gofile or Mega? They're both the best download links on this site. I don't get it :WaitWhat:

Reactions: muthaluva

MaDDoG1111

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2021

A couple of people here have asked me to make a 1$ tier on Patreon since 5$ is a bit too pricey for them. So now, you can get the links immediately by joining the 1$ tier.

Reactions: Leon101 and Freki.g

MaDDoG1111

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2021

Another version is out. This version also features the first choice in the game so far.

YoungJumpman23

Dec 30, 2018

Another version is out. This version also features the first choice in the game so far.
so do you plan on releasing this to the public again? B/c there's no way you expect many people to pay for this "demo" you've been releasing without showing anything promising surely that's not what you're intending lmao

Reactions: WildBillKatt

MaDDoG1111

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2021
so do you plan on releasing this to the public again? B/c there's no way you expect many people to pay for this "demo" you've been releasing without showing anything promising surely that's not what you're intending lmao
A lot of people were complaining about my smaller updates so I decided to release updates here only every couple of months (after about 300 images or so). And to the people that really like my game a lot but can't join my Patreon, send me a DM and we'll figure something out :)

Daloza

Jun 5, 2018
A lot of people were complaining about my smaller updates so I decided to release updates here only every couple of months (after about 300 images or so). And to the people that really like my game a lot but can't join my Patreon, send me a DM and we'll figure something out :)
And don't forget we want see the boobs. The more the better. VYK8fCd.gif

Reactions: MaverickMoore

MaDDoG1111

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2021

Another version is out. Since we have reached close to 300 renders since version 0.1.9 I will post the links here in three days.

Last edited:

MaDDoG1111

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2021
By the way I wanted to ask you guys something. A couple of people sent me a message saying they want me to keep releasing the regular updates here since they like it. So tell me, do you guys want me to keep releasing every update I make here or only every couple of months when the game gathers around 300 renders?

Reactions: perseus420

perseus420

Jun 18, 2017
By the way I wanted to ask you guys something. A couple of people sent me a message saying they want me to keep releasing the regular updates here since they like it. So tell me, do you guys want me to keep releasing every update I make here or only every couple of months when the game gathers around 300 renders?
I had no problem with you releasing every update even if they were small. The ability to wait to Download or Play is always there for those who don't want to update every time. Maybe a note about it in the OP will stop some of the posts from people complaining about small updates ( of course not all unfortunately).

3.30 star(s) 39 Votes