terrashock

Jul 3, 2017
By the way I wanted to ask you guys something. A couple of people sent me a message saying they want me to keep releasing the regular updates here since they like it. So tell me, do you guys want me to keep releasing every update I make here or only every couple of months when the game gathers around 300 renders?
Regular updates are good but the story seems to be inching along just a little bit with each one. Personally I'd rather wait maybe another couple of weeks for an update where we get some good chunks of content. Would be the best of both worlds with the regular updates and enough content to satisfy the ones who want to bitch about a dev who actually works. They must love getting cucked by Stoper and JOHN.

(I need to stop with the JOHN jokes but I just can't help myself)

Reactions: RichardJamesMoore

MaDDoG1111

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2021
Regular updates are good but the story seems to be inching along just a little bit with each one. Personally I'd rather wait maybe another couple of weeks for an update where we get some good chunks of content. Would be the best of both worlds with the regular updates and enough content to satisfy the ones who want to bitch about a dev who actually works. They must love getting cucked by Stoper and JOHN.

(I need to stop with the JOHN jokes but I just can't help myself)
Yeah I introduced the corruption mechanic in this update for that reason. My game will essentially have two paths where the 'Corruption' path will move a lot quicker when it comes to sex while the 'Normal' path will be more of a slow burn.

Reactions: luisar018

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
We Are Lost [v0.1.15b] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 145mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android port updated..

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
i think you need to remake the game and focus only on the mom-son story.
So basically make it like every other incest game out there?

Father/daughter incest stories aren't nearly as common (I suppose they weird out actual fathers LOL!). Having the option to toggle between different incestuous relationships is even more rare.

Heaven forbid a dev tries something different.

Last edited:

Litvan

Aug 6, 2016
This game is so badly coded it's not even funny.....

At the beginning I picked: (playing as the father)
"daddy" for the relation to the girls
"uncle" for the relation to the boy
"sisters" for the 2 girls relation

At one point, one sister replies to the other "my dear sisters".

Initially it's fine, but once you get to the 2nd day, the daughters starts calling "daddy" for "uncle" instead, like the dev can't even keep track of which preference you've set initially.

I know, English might not be everyone's strong suit, but at least get it right with the choices the player sets in the preferences.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
Yeah I introduced the corruption mechanic in this update for that reason. My game will essentially have two paths where the 'Corruption' path will move a lot quicker when it comes to sex while the 'Normal' path will be more of a slow burn.
So back to my point of basically 4 games in one. Two stories each with two paths. Now for every other major decision you plan to add to the story you are adding even more pathways to your original two path story. IDK how long the overall story/game is going to be but it's going to take you minimum 3x's longer to produce the same amount of story as most other dev's unless you somehow are going to streamline these meaningful choices to only the lewd stuff but even then you are still piling on a crapload of unnecessary extra work. Best wishes but glad I didn't jump on board with this. I'm not trying to be harsh but a friend of mine did this and it took him forever to finish his game and he even admitted having two main plot splits right at the start was a bad idea from a stand point of he suffered major burnout after so long trying to finish it. I'm not trying to discourage you just advising you to be careful because burn out is a real thing for dev's. Good luck and I hope your game/story does well.

Reactions: ktunga

MaDDoG1111

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2021
Here are the links to the newest update -
PC :
Mac :

Changelog:

Extension of Landons story

2 Animations

41 renders

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
WeAreLost-0.1.16
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.30 star(s) 39 Votes