WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
So judging by the intro..I can choose anyone of the 2 as MC(The Landlord and The young male tenant), So if i choose one what happens to the other? Are they removed from the story or are they still there and will be a part of it?
Basically it goes this way: If you choose the younger dude who looks almost related to the older dude, you are stranded alone with landlady. If you choose the older dude who looks almost related to the younger dude, you are stranded with your 2 female tenants.

The future of the game I can only repeat what MadDog has said. That the entire unit of cohabitation will re-unite and the character you chose will sex all of them, the other unlucky dude none of them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ShirouryuuAkihito

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
So the only way to get any sex scenes is by choosing the younger dude as the MC, so the content imbalance has already decided for the player to to not waste time with the older MC path. I guess the dev enjoys wasting his time working on a MC path that not many will choose because it's not worth it. Brilliant...
So, no content with the older MC? No need for me to play it if that's the case. I wish the dev well.

3.30 star(s) 39 Votes