4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

AutumnBomb

Mar 18, 2019
I'm just a slightly busy as a nurse during a pandemic.
Literally.
I'm not counting my hours for patients, then the game is not really my priority.
Sorry RHFlash, respectmyautorithy, AutumnBomb
and even you Meaning, who, despite your trolling, appreciates Bible Black.
And someone who appreciates Bible Black can't be bad...
(Wait... I'd have to reread the script of the game, I have a doubt...)

Take care of yourselves for the holiday season !
Ah damn you're a nurse? Good luck with that shit my bro

Reactions: awa2w2 and Armonie

LightPinkBoy

May 29, 2018
I just started playing this and just got to the presentation. I chose the haughty option and good god. "Doves don't mingle with toads." Glad to see there is a bitch option.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Armonie

Armonie

二形 ~ 変態
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
Wholesome content in a dark-ish game and with envie of all people!? I'm more curious for the scene in the first image(there is suprisingly very few dark adult games in this site) but this one is quite cute. But srsly cant wait to play the upcoming update.
I can't comment before the next version is released, even if I'm dying to do so...

Dec 1, 2017
This will be the last spoil before the release of v0.3 but since this scene is difficult to access because of the choices that lead to it...
Might as well let you enjoy it !

Is it dark enough respectmyautorithy ?
I always had the feeling that this game was something else, the balance beetween (actual good)humor and serious scene is too awesome. But man was i in for a threat, i mean, WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT, legit scary scene.

I have no idea what "mood" i have to expect for the next release but i WILL not let my guard down lmao. Really looking foward to seeing whatcha you got.

edit: All those previews were a banger in my book

• Red Heart
Reactions: RHFlash and Armonie

Armonie

二形 ~ 変態
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
I always had the feeling that this game was something else, the balance beetween (actual good)humor and serious scene is too awesome. But man was i in for a threat, i mean, WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT, legit scary scene.

I have no idea what "mood" i have to expect for the next release but i WILL not let my guard down lmao. Really looking foward to seeing whatcha you got.

edit: All those previews were a banger in my book
I don't know if you are familiar with City Hunter (the manga, not the anime) but I'm trying to get the balance that its author Tsukasa Hōjō has achieved between heavy humor, perverse scenes and extremely obscure situations (the death of Saeki's brother, his former teammate for example).

I'm also a huge fan of Tetsuo Hara, but that's another story...

Armonie

二形 ~ 変態
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
Cauchemar also gives good advice...

choices.jpg

Well !

I only have 4 scenes left to finalize (dialogues and images), the epic scene I was talking about before to refine and one or two modifications on the beginning of the game (I've removed a lot of ugly and useless videos).

After that, I post the uncompressed v0.3a PC/Mac/Linux (between 1.60 and 1.80Gb).

In the following days, I compress (thx again bas) the whole thing and I add the android version.
(If my computer resists, last time, given the noise, I thought it would fly away).

So IF EVERYTHING GOES GOOD
(I touch wood, we do that at home to ward off bad luck)
v0.3 will be out at the end of the week.

(thus volume 3 out of the 10 max to be planned)

Tired but hyper-excited Armand.
(who made his lazy guy and copy/paste his patreon's post there...)
Boo Armand, boo ! Boo Armand Testaburger !

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes