4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
the game has many options that are simply hard to follow/figure out. also the game could use a gallery so players could see whatever scenes instead of forcing players to have lots of saves of specific scenes. as in once something is available the player can now view it anytime he wants.

Armonie

二形 ~ 変態
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
the game has many options that are simply hard to follow/figure out.
In the future I will put less greek and more english . ^^
But more seriously, I want the game to adapt to everyone, if you can't find a route, it may not suit you.
(To see everything there is the walkthrough, but I advise everyone to consult it only to unlock the missing scenes after one or two complete games).

also the game could use a gallery so players could see whatever scenes instead of forcing players to have lots of saves of specific scenes. as in once something is available the player can now view it anytime he wants.
Totally agree, I'll see what I can do.

Reactions: RHFlash

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
In the future I will put less greek and more english . ^^
But more seriously, I want the game to adapt to everyone, if you can't find a route, it may not suit you.
(To see everything there is the walkthrough, but I advise everyone to consult it only to unlock the missing scenes after one or two complete games).

Totally agree, I'll see what I can do.
thank you, the problem with greek is that the magic words are hard to remember, so for example to "effect the mind" I simply remember option 3 and then 1, or whatever it was (see? I can't remember XD) if the magic words were in English the player could remember them.

once there is a gallery players don't need to have multiple save files, they can just view what they want once they have seen that specific scene in the game. also instead of having the "you missed this and that scene" at the end explanation, you can gray out whatever scene the player didn't see in the game yet, so the player knows what character is missing a scene and work his way there by interacting with that character more.

at any rate it is your game and your choice, we the players highly appreciate your hard work and can only advice and hope for the best.

Reactions: awa2w2 and Armonie

Armonie

二形 ~ 変態
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
Is there any news on an update?
You won't like the answer.
I didn't have a moment for myself, so for the game...

First of all I have to manage my current job, which I don't like and which is starting to seriously weigh me down because I spend too much time on it.
Then I have a professional project with a friend in the field of integration of people in difficulty.
And finally I have "Welcome to bell college" to programme.
...without forgetting that you have to put the hazards of life in the middle.

It's silly but I feel guilty to death every time I have a new Patreon, I hesitate to put the page on "on hold" but if I do that I won't have the will to go back to it before a long time. So every month I block the payments.

What's annoying is that you can't put yourself on the creation of a game for one or two hours a day, you have to stall for at least 8 hours to make progress and at the moment I can't manage to free myself for it, it's very frustrating!

So yes, I'm announcing (again) a deadline that's even further away and by doing so I'm hurting people who appreciate the game, like you.

But while being a developer I'm a gamer and if there's one thing I hate it's waiting months or even years for a version of a game to be released to have 10 minutes of gameplay or even a simple bug fix.

What's for sure is that I won't forget to thank all the people who support me in this project and who believe in it.
And it won't be just a name in the credits.

Receive my sincerest apologies and take care of yourself.

Edit : Patreon seriously infuriates me, they increase the rates I offer without informing me and no longer display the updated content.
I think I'm going to do without their services and communicate only via F95Zone.
Too bad if I don't get paid, they won't be either. I don't like their methods at all.

Last edited:

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
Armand R. Thank you for the response. Yeah I mean if you don’t have time to work on it then you can’t work on it. Nothing I say can change that. That being said I can offer some different perspectives on a couple points.

But while being a developer I'm a gamer and if there's one thing I hate it's waiting months or even years for a version of a game to be released to have 10 minutes of gameplay or even a simple bug fix.
That’s understandable. The alternative though is waiting months or years for nothing. I’m seeing a lot of games start to try to do more frequent smaller releases just to try to get something out there; that may be a good idea for you. I feel like you’re starting to psyche yourself out at this point. It’s been a while so it sounds like you’re starting to feel pressure that the update you put out needs to reflect the time it’s taken, but that simply isn’t going to be the case because you haven’t been able to work on it that much. My advice is to go for smaller updates for the time being. Maybe cut a few things and add them in later or not at all. Maybe cut out the animations and do stills for the h scenes. Or maybe don‘t even put in any cg for the scenes right now at all; go back and add them later; I’ve seen some games do this. Also something that I personally think more developers may want to consider doing is character bios or some variety or side content, nothing to involved. You know just take a picture of the character from the game and write up some quick fun stuff about them. Here’s what this character does in their spare time; here’s this character’s kinks; here’s a little background on the character. It would probably take a maximum of 30 minutes to write up, and maybe it would be something to just kind of get the ball rolling or something out there. These are just suggestions; it‘s your game and you don‘t have to take them but maybe they could be helpful. Just some things to consider.

It's silly but I feel guilty to death every time I have a new Patreon, I hesitate to put the page on "on hold" but if I do that I won't have the will to go back to it before a long time. So every month I block the payments.
It’s your decision obviously but here’s my opinion. Don’t feel guilty. Patreon is a platform where if people like what you’re doing, they have the money, and they feel inclined to do so they can send you money. It’s the responsibility of the patron to look into the creator (just scroll through their patreon posts) and educate themselves on what kind of content and in what timely manner the creator supplies it in. If people are sending you money on patreon, then that’s their call to do so, and they should be allowed to do so. If they can’t be bothered to investigate the person they’re supporting despite out blantantly easy it is, then that‘s on them.

Patreon seriously infuriates me, they increase the rates I offer without informing me and no longer display the updated content.
I think I'm going to do without their services and communicate only via F95Zone.
Too bad if I don't get paid, they won't be either. I don't like their methods at all
Again yeah If you don’t want patreon getting extra money then you can certainly cancel, but this falls under the banner of my previous point of patron responsibility. The patron can quite clearly see how much is being charged and is required to take that into account when deciding to pledge or not, or to cancel or not. They are responsible for managing their own finances; don’t feel bad about leaving your patreon up.

Again, these are just things to think about. Hopefully it was helpful.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Pavia and Armonie

Armonie

二形 ~ 変態
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
Armand R. Also something that I personally think more developers may want to consider doing is character bios or some variety or side content, nothing to involved. You know just take a picture of the character from the game and write up some quick fun stuff about them. Here’s what this character does in their spare time; here’s this character’s kinks; here’s a little background on the character. It would probably take a maximum of 30 minutes to write up, and maybe it would be something to just kind of get the ball rolling or something out there. These are just suggestions; it‘s your game and you don‘t have to take them but maybe they could be helpful. Just some things to consider.
To be honest this is exactly what I wanted to do, I completely agree with you.
I'm going to see about doing this on F95Zone, according to the rules, so in agreement with り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇 (クリエイターズディフェンダー) to not make any mess :ROFLMAO:

Thank you for your support, you always know how to find the right words :sneaky:

Your opinion is always welcome and always useful to me.

Even if this game is my treasure, it is all the more so by sharing it, so you can consider yourself as an associate to its conception even if it is only an honorary title since it won't bring back a lot of money :whistle:

Armonie

二形 ~ 変態
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
I'm just a slightly busy as a nurse during a pandemic.
Literally.
I'm not counting my hours for patients, then the game is not really my priority.
Sorry RHFlash, respectmyautorithy, AutumnBomb
and even you Meaning, who, despite your trolling, appreciates Bible Black.
And someone who appreciates Bible Black can't be bad...
(Wait... I'd have to reread the script of the game, I have a doubt...)

Take care of yourselves for the holiday season !

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
Literally.
I'm not counting my hours for patients, then the game is not really my priority.

As a nurse? Holy shit, good luck. May [insert your favorite deity] protect you.

Reactions: Armonie
Dec 1, 2017
Literally.

So good to hear back from you, especially now that i know about your job in the middle of the pandemic, it's a very ROUGH job to have right now. Focus on your health and your main job and take care of yourself armand, we don't know each other lad, however i wish you many blessings and a happy new year. But please, if you ever decide to abandon the project let us know.

Last edited:
Reactions: awa2w2 and Armonie
4.30 star(s) 4 Votes