4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Bobzx

Jul 3, 2019
The guide makes no sense to me at all. Is there a CG cheat? I dont actually understand whats a different ending, whats optional and whats mainstoryline. Or if having an peen even matters?

Armonie

二形 ~ 変態
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
The guide makes no sense to me at all. Is there a CG cheat? I dont actually understand whats a different ending, whats optional and whats mainstoryline. Or if having an peen even matters?
The walkthrough is just there to get all the scenes in the game and I don't plan on creating a CG cheat (for the time being).
There is no ending as such for the moment as the game is not finished but depending on your choices the consequences are quite different. For your last question, as long as you wash your hands afterwards...

Bobzx

Jul 3, 2019
The walkthrough is just there to get all the scenes in the game and I don't plan on creating a CG cheat (for the time being).
There is no ending as such for the moment as the game is not finished but depending on your choices the consequences are quite different. For your last question, as long as you wash your hands afterwards...
So everything is obtainable in one go? Or ill need to make multiple runs? My point being Im not sure what locks out what?

Reactions: Armonie

Armonie

二形 ~ 変態
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
So everything is obtainable in one go? Or ill need to make multiple runs? My point being Im not sure what locks out what?
In creating this game I wanted the player to identify with the main character by his choices while allowing multiple replayability that would completely change the scenario.

So no, you can't get all the scenes in one go.

Some scenes are even opposite : if you decide to kill a character you can't enslave him and if you enslave him you can't be his friend.
Each of these choices has indirect consequences, the repercussions of which can only appear several days/weeks later.
If you want to see a particular scene, I can help you to get it by guiding you or give you a savegame but again, I would like every run of every player to be different.
At least that's my goal.

Armonie

二形 ~ 変態
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
hello can i ask is this game abandoned or on hold?
cause i didnt see any progress update on patreon or develop acc
pls i realy love this game :(
Thank you for your comment, which means a lot to me.

I'm not looking for money or fame, this game is the fruit of my passion that I want to share with everyone.
Its development is far from being finished.
I have personal and professional projects to settle at the moment. Nothing unpleasant, it's rather the opposite, but my life is taking a turn.

With the pleasure to present you the continuation soon.

Armonie

二形 ~ 変態
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
In this difficult period I wish you all to spend a containment as pleasant as possible, know that playing erotic games is an excellent remedy against anxiety...

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
In this difficult period I wish you all to spend a containment as pleasant as possible, know that playing erotic games is an excellent remedy against anxiety...

In my imagination this image takes place slightly before a large futa rectal exam

• Haha
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Isaku and Armonie
4.30 star(s) 4 Votes