4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Armonie

二形 ~ 変態
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
The request of version 0.2 is launched :
https://f95zone.to/threads/welcome-v0-2.40042/

It took me an amazing amount of time, but this is it....
Version 0.2 is ready for you to play it, I hope you will enjoy playing as much as I did creating this update.
You can play it on Android now... ;)
I would be very happy to discuss this project with you, all comments are welcome as long as they are constructive.

Thank you all for your support.

Have a good game! :giggle:

Armonie

二形 ~ 変態
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
Changelog v0.2:

+ Android version.

+ The game have been badly crunched, thanks to Ryahn and bas for this wonderful Rencruncher.

+ Hundreds of new animations and pictures.

+ New sex scenes with new and old friends.

+ Access at the end of the game to the list of completions of the version (with pictures to help).

+ The 4rd day out (after all we are Saturday today...)

+ Old saves from v0.1.3 should work.

- Frenglish (if there is really a lot of lack of understanding of one or more sentences thank you for letting me know ...).

NipahRika

Nov 4, 2019
Super nice to see the futa tag! I've been looking for a few futa tagged games, and so far not let down. Able to hide it or not, I don't care.

I just feel like the dev needs to have a native English speaker proofread the script. I like the spell system, but would want an option to have it in plain English. Still have the game in the devs native language, but have someone else proofread an English script is what I mean.

I was able to get through the game regardless!

Reactions: Armonie

Armonie

二形 ~ 変態
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
Super nice to see the futa tag! I've been looking for a few futa tagged games, and so far not let down. Able to hide it or not, I don't care.

I just feel like the dev needs to have a native English speaker proofread the script. I like the spell system, but would want an option to have it in plain English. Still have the game in the devs native language, but have someone else proofread an English script is what I mean.

I was able to get through the game regardless!
I see what you mean and a review of my English texts is planned.
Just like the dubbing of female characters, which will be much less difficult, as surprising as it may be, I have volunteers.

These same volunteers who are my testers also struggled with the spells.
I thought it would be nice for the immersion to put them in Greek (that I don't speak at all, I'm French) but in the end I was able to see that the player end up getting lost in it.
So I may add the translation during incantations in future versions.

Thank you for your feedback.
I hope you enjoyed the game.

Armonie

二形 ~ 変態
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
hi, am just new to the site, is this game female or male protagonist?
Both ^^
More seriously, female with a dick protagonist (Futa*) and the dick can be removed in most situations.
*real woman with the masculine attribute in addition to all her ever-present attributes

BoyGeorge

Nov 12, 2019
Both ^^
More seriously, female with a dick protagonist (Futa*) and the dick can be removed in most situations.
*real woman with the masculine attribute in addition to all her ever-present attributes
ahh ok i'll still try the game because of the nice art style even though i'm more into incest specially mother-son hahaha

Reactions: Armonie

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
On Johanna's mind
1 - άνεμος (wind)
2 - χρήση (use)

This spell don't work. I try anethink to connect with her mind but nathink.

Armonie

二形 ~ 変態
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
On Johanna's mind
1 - άνεμος (wind)
2 - χρήση (use)

This spell don't work. I try anethink to connect with her mind but nathink.
Yes, and that's normal.
The spells only work near an energy well like those of Bell College or Envie's apartment. Otherwise you are only reciting the formula in Greek without any other consequences than the surprise of your audience.

As you may have read before you met Thomas, Kristen and Johanna :
mc "This strange impression ..."
mc "I do not feel this mysterious energy anymore ..."
mc "As Envie said, I must be too far of any dark energy well."

Last edited:
Reactions: Isaku

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
The spells only work near an energy well like those of Bell College or Envie's apartment. Otherwise you are only reciting the formula in Greek without any other consequences than the surprise of your audience.
I see Johanna became more sospisiuos on main character.

I see in the and Eve wont kill the main character? If this happened I close the game. I feel bad feeling about this situation.

Armonie

二形 ~ 変態
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
You really wont to kill at the protagonist?
There will be good endings, bad endings and a true ending.
The same applies to the survival of each of the characters, including the protagonist.
(Even David and his free will can survive).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 4 Votes