4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
0.1. No previous work. No guarantees. And you're immediately starting a Patreon with an initial goal of 100$ 'to prove it was worthwhile to take the risk'. This feels...flawed...as a premise.

Reactions: Armonie

Armonie

二形 ~ 変態
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
0.1. No previous work. No guarantees. And you're immediately starting a Patreon with an initial goal of 100$ 'to prove it was worthwhile to take the risk'. This feels...flawed...as a premise.
As long as the player has fun, I do not care about the rest.
If someone says to me "I liked your game" I would have been right to embark on this adventure.
But I can understand that offering compensation for a game that will remain free may sound like a premise.
In that case, save your money. Only your feelings in the game interests me.

You're right, thanks to you, I became aware of it and made the change.

Last edited:

Repuci

May 1, 2017
From the various nicknames (PS : and the book), I'm guessing that you're French. I don't think it's a good idea to mix an english story with names from a different language. But it's your choice in the end. (also the name of the spirit name is Cauchemard, but when recovering the sword, Envie is calling him cauchemar, without the D)

Last edited:

Armonie

二形 ~ 変態
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
From the various nicknames (PS : and the book), I'm guessing that you're French. I don't think it's a good idea to mix an english story with names from a different language. But it's your choice in the end. (also the name of the spirit name is Cauchemard, but when recovering the sword, Envie is calling him cauchemar, without the D)
Yes, seen, I'm wrong in my own language ...
For the names of Cauchemar (there is no D finally even if we say cauchemarder), Envie and Colère it is indeed a proper desire not to call them Nightmare, Desire (more than Envy) and Anger.
When Envie reads the texts I wanted too that it will be not in english. I have seen many other small errors that have passed through my many tests. In any case, I will have to release a version 0.11 very soon with an English corrected.

dude, you forgot best girl, how do you even forget best girl
Since I saw the "black bible only" movie I could never forget Yukiko Minase, even if she is not in this version, maybe in the next if you followed another Minase ...

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
Or devs can stop using futa and just use traps because they're objectively better in every way. :sneaky:
disagree traps don't have breasts(or they would be a shemale) and they don't have pussies, futa is the best of both sides so no "objectively better" in any way(if you don't like futa but like traps that is fine but traps can't replace futa and futa can't replace traps)(traps are missing two parts that add to the fun so how can you say they are better(not hating on traps or those that like them))(saying that can be reversed as traps are just wannabe futas(objectively speaking (or wannabe girls)))

Last edited:

Y2k94

Jan 16, 2019
I'm stuck on the spells part. Everytime i finish a spell i have to do another.

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
The spell casting section has me confused. Partly because I'm not sure what Envy actually wants. Three targets. Cauchemar, Envy's mind, Envy's clothes. Four elements(Fire Earth Wind Water), four 'emotions'(Love Lust Use Depravity).

Armonie

二形 ~ 変態
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
The spell casting section has me confused. Partly because I'm not sure what Envy actually wants. Three targets. Cauchemar, Envy's mind, Envy's clothes. Four elements(Fire Earth Wind Water), four 'emotions'(Love Lust Use Depravity).
The spell casting section :

(I will post here all the spell formulas to come in the next versions.)

If you choose to focus on Cauchemar :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you choose to focus on hidding your male attribute :

If you choose to focus on Envie's (or an other people) mind :

If you choose to focus on Envie's (or an other people) clothes :

If you choose to focus on doing damage :

I'm stuck on the spells part. Everytime i finish a spell i have to do another.

About the debate on the futas:

The character is hermaphrodite (he / she has both sexual attribute) but he/she can minimize his/her male attribute in most situations, from the moment he/she knows the right spell.

From the first day (March 20th), you will always have the choice, the spell will be automatically launched, according to the given contexts, and this without any cost in dark energy.
However, there will be differences of effects on certain characters that will remain logical in relation to the actions undertaken.

The best is to realize the two paths on different new games but I fully understand the repulsion of the style Futa for some players, I take it completely into consideration. If you want to see all the endings, it will take more than two new games anyway.
Don't forget that this game is aimed at both male and female audiences (as are my personal beta testers).
In the next versions I will add color codes (blue and red) to distinguish sexuality from the main character.
You can now choose between the answers in pink or blue to realize the scene as a woman or as a hermaphrodite.

No ending can be missed because you have avoided the Futa/hermaphrodite style.

Edit (v0.3):

For more clarity on "why a futa as MC" :

- Man as MC : -> HE is often active.
It's not what I prefer. Let me explain : If I have to follow a main character during adventures, I might as well make sure *the landscape* is nice.
...and the male body is not my favorite *landscape*.

- Woman as MC : -> SHE is often passive.
A woman as a mc is forcibly raped or becomes a nymphomaniac who wants to be caught by everything that moves.

- Futa as MC : -> SHE is often active.
*My version* of the Futa as an MC is a woman who in addition to her vagina has a three-piece service to fuck other girls (who don't have any) .

Last edited:

Armonie

二形 ~ 変態
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
Armand R. Hi on android game crashes after this phrase
Pls fix this
Ok, it's just before the first video clip, this type of file (.ogg) should not be able to be read ...
I don't have an android device so I couldn't test another video format.
I can always delete them and replace them with pictures.

Thank you very much for this return, I will quickly see what I can do.
I'm on it right now

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 4 Votes