4.30 star(s) 4 Votes
May 6, 2017
Possession, without revealing too much, will only be temporary (half a day).

I shocked some friends when they discovered the sex of the MC with the picture in link.
That said it announces the color quickly ...
When I speak of androgynous I refer to Greek mythology with the daughter of Aphrodite and Hermes, Hermaphrodite who is both a girl and a boy, a complete being according to the Homeric's stories.

But indeed the androgynous term is not adapted, I will make a request to change it by hermaphrodite.
ohh well I guess you can not do anything about it. I assumed that the possession was temporary, but I had to ask him to see if he could play more like a male MC or as close as possible.

Reactions: Armonie

kostello

Aug 3, 2017
Is game supposed to end after second day? Am i doing something wrong?
BTW. Awesome game! And i'm looking forward for new updates.

Armonie

二形 ~ 変態
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
Is game supposed to end after second day? Am i doing something wrong?
BTW. Awesome game! And i'm looking forward for new updates.
Thank you ! I'm touched.

Yes, the game ends on the morning of March 22nd at the moment.
But according to your choices, you will experience a different story.
So do not hesitate to start again from March 20th.

Last edited:

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Armand R. Image quality is realy good but why animated scenes looks like 360p? Is this some kind of problem you solve new updates? I'm asking this because ı want wait to fixed if you can fix this. Or this is normal?

Armonie

二形 ~ 変態
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
Armand R. Image quality is realy good but why animated scenes looks like 360p? Is this some kind of problem you solve new updates? I'm asking this because ı want wait to fixed if you can fix this. Or this is normal?
I had indeed made the first videos in mp4 format with 1080p quality, which is not really greedy elsewhere (2 to 3 times bigger max), but for some reason that escapes me, Ren'py doesn't read them, from where this choice by default.
I'll try to fix it in next versions.

Reactions: RandyPhoenix

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I had indeed made the first videos in mp4 format with 1080p quality, which is not really greedy elsewhere (2 to 3 times bigger max), but for some reason that escapes me, Ren'py doesn't read them, from where this choice by default.
I'll try to fix it in next versions.
Ok I will wait than. BTW you dont need do 1080p at least don't look like this 360p is ok for me LOL 720p maybe if renpy dont accept 1080p :p

Kir_Laurentis

Dec 2, 2017
The spell casting section :

(I will post here all the spell formulas to come in the next versions.)

If you choose to focus on Cauchemar :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you choose to focus on hidding your male attribute :

If you choose to focus on Envie's (or an other people) mind :

If you choose to focus on Envie's (or an other people) clothes :

If you choose to focus on doing damage :

About the debate on the futas:

The character is hermaphrodite (he / she has both sexual attribute) but he/she can minimize his/her male attribute in most situations, from the moment he/she knows the right spell.

From the first day (March 20th), you will always have the choice, the spell will be automatically launched, according to the given contexts, and this without any cost in dark energy.
However, there will be differences of effects on certain characters that will remain logical in relation to the actions undertaken.

The best is to realize the two paths on different new games but I fully understand the repulsion of the style Futa for some players, I take it completely into consideration. If you want to see all the endings, it will take more than two new games anyway.
Do not forget that this game is aimed at both male and female audiences (as are my personal beta testers).
In the next versions I will add color codes (blue and red) to distinguish sexuality from the main character.
You can now choose between the answers in pink or blue to realize the scene as a woman or as a hermaphrodite.

No ending can be missed because you have avoided the Futa/hermaphrodite style.
same in pdf

Armonie

二形 ~ 変態
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
hmmmm is impregnation planned or nah?
Possibly in at least one of the game endings (good and/or bad ones) but none planned with sexual content.
That's how I see things right now, but there is a lot of conditionality before the end of the project ...

In all cases the game must be spread out over 41 days.
But it would not be impossible in an epilogue ...

Last edited:

Armonie

二形 ~ 変態
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
*stipid giggles*:-D Sorry man, im russian and it will be hard for me to play it if there will be more awkward stuff like this
I did the same thing in many languages, it is by translating the Japanese names of the heroes of the original work that I got the idea, somewhere they still have their original names ... Highcastle, Liebe, Zuckertal, Gewalt, Beauregard, Pazione, Guerrero, Krasota ... (english, german, french, italian, spanish, russian ...)
The worst being the redhead called Jessica Hare in homage to Jessica Rabbit...

Last edited:
Reactions: Witch Hunter

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Every unique frame being a 3mb 1920x1080 png is one way to make your game take needless amount of space.

Armonie

二形 ~ 変態
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
Thank you very much !
This kind of comment is my main engine... :D

Every unique frame being a 3mb 1920x1080 png is one way to make your game take needless amount of space.
Yes, I have remedied this for the upcoming version, I halved the size of the game (thx to XnConvert) but I also improved the quality of videos that start to take up space ...

Last edited:

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
Unless I'm misunderstanding it looks like you're playing the blonde nurse from BB (Kitami?) Hopefully she's gets a lot of Futa on female anal action like she did in the hentai

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes