viroz

Sep 18, 2022
Why can't they be naked? Does the author have any other plans for nudity? (Machine translation)

DahlHeadlands

Dec 7, 2018
you actually missed a version of Lilly's elegant dress. I think I unlocked it through night dates with her and Kaisa
Lol actually? What did you do to unlock it, just go on more evening dates with her until you get it? I knew it was in the game files, I just didn't know there was a way to unlock it yet haha

GarretKart

Sep 18, 2020
I'm not sure of what I did... I think it was the evening dates, it was basically what I was doing at that point, trying to unlock Kaisa's clothes. But that's as far as I went too. It's not too different tho, it just shows a bit of her belly. Not too worth, depending on your headache to get it.

Naos

Jul 4, 2017
K/DA update

Hey, everyone!

K/D- I mean, A/DK is coming to Erosland soon!
Yes, we are introducing three new characters in the next Welcome to Erosland update. Evelynn, Ahri and Akali will enjoy the theme park alongside Kaisa soon.
We're taking a lot of time in this update, since there will be three new characters with the most scenes an Erosland update has seen. You can expect scenes for each one of them, alongside new story for Iono and some other events.
We want to give this K/DA parody lots of love, since we are both fans of the original project and its members~.
Can't give a release date, yet, but it should be ready this month.
Talk to you soon! Thank you so much for your support and your patience. <3
PXGames.

borovnica

Dec 18, 2021
In terms of sharing and others using our girls what content is here? What scenes are currently in the game like that? I mean it has prostitution tag.

DahlHeadlands

Dec 7, 2018
In terms of sharing and others using our girls what content is here? What scenes are currently in the game like that? I mean it has prostitution tag.
At least half or more of the content falls into that category. There's plenty of one-on-one stuff with your ladies, but the jobs the women working around the park entertaining customers is a focal point of the game for sure. Waitress jobs, strip club jobs, etc...

Reactions: borovnica

Treshii

Mar 11, 2019
Soo did i miss the A/DK update that they wanted to release at the end of last month? or are they still working on it? im way to hyped for this update i need help TT

• Haha
Reactions: holymonity
4.60 star(s) 28 Votes