quit_warawara

May 25, 2018
Hey I know you've already posted alot but could you also post the full change-log if they released it. Just don't want to miss any new content. Thanks
Changelog v0.0.11:
  • - NEW - Kaisa's world.
  • # When Kaisa is awakened (level 50+), Eros will be able to open a portal to her world.
  • # After a quest, Kaisa can invite her friends to Erosland.
  • - NEW - New gameplay system: A/DK event select.
  • # A repeteable event, where you can chose which girl to 'follow' in Erosland of the four members of A/DK! - This will be expanded in the future.
  • - NEW - 3 new Characters
  • # Ahri
  • # Evelynn
  • # Akali
  • - NEW - 3 new scenes for the A/DK girls.
  • - NEW - Continue Iono's story from level 30 to level 40 (MAX lvl 40)
  • - NEW - 3 new scenes for Iono.
  • - NEW - 1 new outfit for Iono.
  • - NEW - New job scenes and mini-events for Iono at level 30+ at the barn.
  • - NEW - New personal event and scene for Iono with Eros.
  • - NEW - 2 new 'Animon' events for Iono.
  • - NEW - New event and scene for Kaisa and her tentacle companion (Ending)
  • - NEW - 1 new and last outfit variation for Kaisa's bio-bodysuit.
  • - Three new backgrounds.
  • - Added some new small dialogue for some of Angela's outfits. (When Hana comments about them on her world)
  • - Fixed bugs.

mda...disappointing update
if they didn't hype it so much then the update would've felt "decent", but after hyping it up futher, it made it feel like disappointing

Joe Boncheen

May 1, 2018
Changelog v0.0.11:
  • - NEW - Kaisa's world.
  • # When Kaisa is awakened (level 50+), Eros will be able to open a portal to her world.
  • # After a quest, Kaisa can invite her friends to Erosland.
  • - NEW - New gameplay system: A/DK event select.
  • # A repeteable event, where you can chose which girl to 'follow' in Erosland of the four members of A/DK! - This will be expanded in the future.
  • - NEW - 3 new Characters
  • # Ahri
  • # Evelynn
  • # Akali
  • - NEW - 3 new scenes for the A/DK girls.
  • - NEW - Continue Iono's story from level 30 to level 40 (MAX lvl 40)
  • - NEW - 3 new scenes for Iono.
  • - NEW - 1 new outfit for Iono.
  • - NEW - New job scenes and mini-events for Iono at level 30+ at the barn.
  • - NEW - New personal event and scene for Iono with Eros.
  • - NEW - 2 new 'Animon' events for Iono.
  • - NEW - New event and scene for Kaisa and her tentacle companion (Ending)
  • - NEW - 1 new and last outfit variation for Kaisa's bio-bodysuit.
  • - Three new backgrounds.
  • - Added some new small dialogue for some of Angela's outfits. (When Hana comments about them on her world)
  • - Fixed bugs.

if they didn't hype it so much then the update would've felt "decent", but after hyping it up futher, it made it feel like disappointing
Thanks!

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WelcomeToErosland-0.0.11
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

epicdesing

Feb 11, 2018
A bit dissappointing, I had a lot of hype for this and was a little meh, I expected more Iono content and more content for the other girls, anyway still a good game

DahlHeadlands

Dec 7, 2018
A bit dissappointing, I had a lot of hype for this and was a little meh, I expected more Iono content and more content for the other girls, anyway still a good game
Yeah, if they just focused on doing one story really in depth per update, it would feel much more satisfying. This current update felt like they were really just setting things up for several characters in the next one, and when that's the case, I honestly would have just preferred them to delay longer until they finished making those story arcs.

Great game, but I really wish they would have more of a focused direction with it.

Reactions: epicdesing

Jack Madrigal

Aug 12, 2023
I agree that this would have been a good update if they didn't hype it so much (regardless the fact it's been almost 4 month for 6 scenes) the game will be 3 years old in 4 months, time flies and the issues is that they still have (at least) 2 girl to add to the roster and 2 more attraction to open, if they plan on allowing girls to work in EACH AND EVERY ATTRACTION they would have to implement a progression with all attraction at all stages of corruption (of which there's 6 degrees)

even if they will most certainly reuse most of their arts they still need to write all the scenes. if we get one degree per girl per 3 month the game won't be finished in 45 years lol

sometimes i fear they don't get the scale of what they are doing and it will eventually end up like "breeding seasons" back in the days.

at least they didn't put race-bait bullshit this time. (my mod is still totally compatible btw: and it remove all the black characters from the game)

Reactions: ByronBurkey

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
My quest is stuck at go to the lab with kaisa, does anyone know how to fix this?
Same here. Is this the end of the content, a bug, or am I missing something here?

Looks like it's a bug. She says she's ready to go to the lab but when I go the only option is to go back.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Last edited:

abada25

Sep 30, 2019
Last version of Kaisa's outfit doesn't unlock, bug probably? "Check on Symbiote" doesn't progress.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Update V0.0.11
I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------
Atualização V0.0.11
Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma Tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

1671237736984.png

1671237761827.png

1671237830351.png

View attachment 2241469
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tradução com pouca revisão para versão V0.0.11

Welcome to Erosland [v0.0.11] Mega
update the pro portuguese file to version V.0.0.11
----------------------------------------------------

atualização do arquivo pro português para versão V.0.0.11

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Honestly I feel like the whole portal thing is holding the game back right now, I don't want to see scenes with a bunch of random chicks who only get like one scene, I would far rather the main girls and the park get fully fleshed out first and then the portals can be nice extras once a girl is basically complete

4.60 star(s) 28 Votes