holymonity

Apr 18, 2023
the updates was kinda mid

I was hoping for more Animon Iono content but nothing besides like 2 scenes
Hi! Umm so there's this, y'know, like you could, nevermind..

I'ts better to just wait, it never comes to this website during the Patreon periode, always during the ''public period'' 2 weeks later.

Is not gonna change unless a patreon would wanna waste his time here instead of just playing the update

quit_warawara

May 25, 2018
is it mid because of less Iono scenes or u just dont like the KDA stuff?
not enough Iono scenes and the KDA stuff is like 3 illustrations with 1 of them having a variation

I'm not here to shit on their workflow or anything but they hyped it up that there would be a lot of new stuff in the update after like 3 or so months, so it kinda got my expectations a bit high and I was disappointed

to quote: " We're taking a lot of time in this update, since there will be three new characters with the most scenes an Erosland update has seen. You can expect scenes for each one of them, alongside new story for Iono and some other events."

Treshii

Mar 11, 2019
not enough Iono scenes and the KDA stuff is like 3 illustrations with 1 of them having a variation

I'm not here to shit on their workflow or anything but they hyped it up that there would be a lot of new stuff in the update after like 3 or so months, so it kinda got my expectations a bit high and I was disappointed

to quote: " We're taking a lot of time in this update, since there will be three new characters with the most scenes an Erosland update has seen. You can expect scenes for each one of them, alongside new story for Iono and some other events."
ok damn thats sad yeah my hopes was high too but after your comment i thing i turn down my hype a little bit, im still hyped but now not as much as i wanted to be still thanks for little review ^^

ByronBurkey

Jan 14, 2019
So the update is just from Iono and KDA?
So.. are you new here by chance? I'ts been like that for many updates now, they roll out an update at ever infrequent intervals with fewer continuation of story because they drop new char's in with hardly anything fleshed out...

Guess what... this is how the moneyflow keeps going, the longer a project is in development, the more it accumulates wealth for the devs... can't blame them cause that's just how it works, I have given up on the game since atleast 2 or 3 updates ago... just not worth getting invested in a game thats in development since march 2021 and only at version 0-0-10...

They promise iono with her ''mons'' and than they pospone that questline by constantly dropping new and vanilla stuff, they pospone the vanilla quests ending by dropping new char's with only a sliver of continuation and POOOF!! another 3 to 4 months before another fraction of an update is given, while every month they get payed.

Unless everyone starts threathning to pull there money out of this industry it's not gonna change..

and for a bestiality wanker like me it's atleast not as bad as ''slice of school'' the game with my highest hopes and prase.... simply abandoned for more than a year now....

Turned into another rant... damn... put you''ll probably understand my frustration at this point, it's the entire industry

Reactions: nowaydude.

kiberme

Jun 9, 2017
So.. are you new here by chance? I'ts been like that for many updates now, they roll out an update at ever infrequent intervals with fewer continuation of story because they drop new char's in with hardly anything fleshed out...

Turned into another rant... damn... put you''ll probably understand my frustration at this point, it's the entire industry
I honestly never saw a more inappropriate thread to rant about patreon milking startegy than PiXel game's thread.
Pixel has two fully finished games under their belt.
They released several free updates on Raven's Quest in last year, developing WtE at the same time.
0.10v has good chunk of content for now (like ~5 hours).
The game initially (unlike Wind's Desciple or RQ) was presented as a harem game with many girls, so of course Pixel are teasing some hardcore shit for later. Do you blame the "industry" for cliffhangers in movies/series also?
So is there such thing as "patron milking"? Of course. Does Pixel engage in it badly? Barely, in my experience they are one of the most reliable and finished-product oriented devs out there. For now they just went on a break for a month and released one not so good update in a rush. That's it.

ByronBurkey

Jan 14, 2019
I honestly never saw a more inappropriate thread to rant about patreon milking startegy than PiXel game's thread.
Pixel has two fully finished games under their belt.
They released several free updates on Raven's Quest in last year, developing WtE at the same time.
0.10v has good chunk of content for now (like ~5 hours).
The game initially (unlike Wind's Desciple or RQ) was presented as a harem game with many girls, so of course Pixel are teasing some hardcore shit for later. Do you blame the "industry" for cliffhangers in movies/series also?
So is there such thing as "patron milking"? Of course. Does Pixel engage in it badly? Barely, in my experience they are one of the most reliable and finished-product oriented devs out there. For now they just went on a break for a month and released one not so good update in a rush. That's it.
I don't agree, its not just last update.. they have been doing it for the last 3 to 4 updates like this, each at least 3-4 months waiting and each hardly any progress. Which means it has been like this for nearly or even already more than a year...

And it's not a fucking cliffhanger dude, it's a project that keeps on adding shit until it never gets done... don't go comparing apples with oranges.

And don't forget they always promise big updates which count for shit afterwards, just like current update according to quit_warawara....

Reactions: nowaydude.

kiberme

Jun 9, 2017
it's a project that keeps on adding shit until it never gets done
This project is ~1 year old my dude, what are you talking about?

Also yes, it doesn't look very well rn. I'm not trying to convince anyone that small amount of content and prolonged update schedule lately is just an illusion or it's somehow good. But as I said, Pixel is certainly not the devs you should put as an example of milking. That's what I meant.

ByronBurkey

Jan 14, 2019
This project is ~1 year old my dude, what are you talking about?

Also yes, it doesn't look very well rn. I'm not trying to convince anyone that small amount of content and prolonged update schedule lately is just an illusion or it's somehow good. But as I said, Pixel is certainly not the devs you should put as an example of milking. That's what I meant.
front page of this thread... above the banner of the game.. Mar 27, 2021
this thread has been up for 2 years.. or is that not the initial timestamp?? it ain't the year in which
BaasB entered the site because that's 2018 (under his name)

4.60 star(s) 28 Votes