Manford

Nov 24, 2018
Did anyone finish the car repair task? I put in the spark plug and then went looking for other parts and could not find anything else to click on in the garage. My phone was not accessible in the garage to purchase parts. When I clicked the door, it forced me to the massage scene.

I am wondering if it is possible and what is the Reward?

Reactions: Jenzi800

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
Did anyone finish the car repair task? I put in the spark plug and then went looking for other parts and could not find anything else to click on in the garage. My phone was not accessible in the garage to purchase parts. When I clicked the door, it forced me to the massage scene.

I am wondering if it is possible and what is the Reward?
I am guessing this is going to be an on going task throughout the VN and is not suppose to be done now.

Reactions: Jenzi800

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
Well... the renders are great, but I have some concerns. I am going to maybe give this another update to see.
My concerns are as follows:
1) Brother is a dick.
2) I am getting HEAVY NTR vibes and that is an absolute NO GO for me.
3) Since no harem tag has been added, I am assuming this is going to be a one LI VN and in that case, I'll probably stop now because I will not repeat this VN to try and get different out comes. I am already playing it as if I am in a single relationship with Katie, because if there is only one LI and the MC in this case started with a gf, then there is nothing to pursue. Just find the mom and/or go home in a week and live life with Katie.
4) Why do so many VNs have a 'best friend' (in this case brother) be a complete tool? Like, seriously, they are so douchey that if I had the choice at the beginning, I would have told Timo to fuck off and spent my life with Katie.

sinistermage

Jan 10, 2020
I just finished the game Chapter 1, it was awesome game. Just I more prefer Timo as MC, he looks more handsome, stronger, confidence. I hope that this game can update Chapter 2 as soon as possible so I can keep on continue to play it.
The game more likes "Being A Dick", I like the all scenes, background music, the animations.

The password to unlock Magazine pictures:
1. Dinning Room - 69position
2. Moone's Room - RosaRightBoob
3. Party (on the grass near Rocky doing BBQ) - MrLongDick
MrLongDick is party PW

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
4) Why do so many VNs have a 'best friend' (in this case brother) be a complete tool? Like, seriously, they are so douchey that if I had the choice at the beginning, I would have told Timo to fuck off and spent my life with Katie.
Do you mean the cheating bitch that "might" break up with her boyfriend that is basically pussy whipping the MC before she even dumps her boyfriend? Haha... when I played I didn't know I was supposed to call her and I was laughing so hard when she was getting mad at MC for not calling her. Like shut up you cheating slut, why are you acting like my girlfriend?

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Well... the renders are great, but I have some concerns. I am going to maybe give this another update to see.
My concerns are as follows:
1) Brother is a dick.
2) I am getting HEAVY NTR vibes and that is an absolute NO GO for me.
3) Since no harem tag has been added, I am assuming this is going to be a one LI VN and in that case, I'll probably stop now because I will not repeat this VN to try and get different out comes. I am already playing it as if I am in a single relationship with Katie, because if there is only one LI and the MC in this case started with a gf, then there is nothing to pursue. Just find the mom and/or go home in a week and live life with Katie.
I agree with all of your concerns. I played through about half of the available game and found the bad English annoying but what stopped me from continuing were the relationships. In that everyone was either an asshole (Timo) or a needy asshole (Katie). The fact that we will have to choose doesn't bother me because I wasn't going to choose any of the women in this game. Katie wasn't going to break up with her boyfriend so she's not an option (once a cheater always a cheater) and Moone already made her choice (you pick the asshole, you can keep the asshole).
It seems that the best friend/brother in these games has to either be a complete and utter tool or... Well, gay.

Do you mean the cheating bitch that "might" break up with her boyfriend that is basically pussy whipping the MC before she even dumps her boyfriend? Haha... when I played I didn't know I was supposed to call her and I was laughing so hard when she was getting mad at MC for not calling her. Like shut up you cheating slut, why are you acting like my girlfriend?
For a girl who has two guys to fuck, one of which is still with her, she sure screeches like the MC is her one and only. LOL

This game needs to allow the MC to dump her and Timo in a ditch somewhere.

Why is the MC at all concerned about where the mom, Emma, went? She hasn't talked to him in at least 4 years, yet the asshole shows up and says "she might be in trouble!" and the MC drops everything to go find out where she went. Why the fuck does he care?

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
I agree with all of your concerns. I played through about half of the available game and found the bad English annoying but what stopped me from continuing were the relationships. In that everyone was either an asshole (Timo) or a needy asshole (Katie). The fact that we will have to choose doesn't bother me because I wasn't going to choose any of the women in this game. Katie wasn't going to break up with her boyfriend so she's not an option (once a cheater always a cheater) and Moone already made her choice (you pick the asshole, you can keep the asshole).
It seems that the best friend/brother in these games has to either be a complete and utter tool or... Well, gay.

For a girl who has two guys to fuck, one of which is still with her, she sure screeches like the MC is her one and only. LOL

This game needs to allow the MC to dump her and Timo in a ditch somewhere.

Why is the MC at all concerned about where the mom, Emma, went? She hasn't talked to him in at least 4 years, yet the asshole shows up and says "she might be in trouble!" and the MC drops everything to go find out where she went. Why the fuck does he care?
Niki seemed like the only reasonable LI until I saw her computer & emails and realized that this dev is going to do this shit with every possible LI. Every girl will either be needy, have a ton of baggage, a slut, NTR bait, or all the above.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Wait. I don't remember seeing her computer and emails. What is in there.
It's Brian, from the party the dude that jizzes in the girl's panties and puts them back, confessing to her. Normally for non-ntr games, when they get confessed to by side characters, it's a quick "sorry, no" but instead she gives a reply e-mail that leaves it open to go either way with him. Also, when you confront Brian about the whole masturbating in the girl's underwear at the party, Niki is super quick to defend him.

Honestly, this whole game appears to be the dev's experiment to see how close he can dance near the line of NTR without crossing it.
1. Chick already in a relationship that wants you to commit to her but won't commit herself
2. Chick flirts and literally lets you stick your hand in her pants but then fucks your brother
3. Chick gets confessed to and has been left open-ended so that she could easily get with him if you don't pick the right choices in future versions.
4. Older woman lets you basically grope her ass during a massage but makes sure you know she's going on dates with someone afterward.
5. Past ex-girl leaves you with no real explanation, suddenly appearing (in future versions)... man the NTR vibes here are fucking awful.

And then there's that dream with the mother, dad, and brother. Jesus. Just slap the NTR tag on the game and be done with it, because this game's thread is going to be full of NTR discussions. Anyone who doesn't like NTR is going to see them and immediately back off.

Last edited:

TSL_JOK4R.

Mar 31, 2020
i loved it. i just hope the mom will be a LI and if she is maybe you should add incest tag many people will try the game just for the tag Lol.

anyway good luck dev.

Space Cat

May 9, 2020
Over all, it was goodish. And I can appreciate the effort behind each animation.

Hey, it was an entertaining first release, at least. The potential is there. I don't know what else to say...

OK. I'm sure it has been mentioned already but there are lots of typos. Many verbs should've been used in the past tense too and they are in their simple present form. I'm pretty sure it's not a dialect thing 'coz this ain't The Adventures of Huck Finn.

I particularly didn't like any of the female characters above the rest, lookswise or personality-wise. It's just a preference thing. I guess if I had to choose I'd go with the girls' mom, the MILF character and maybe the MC's ex 'coz she's got that exotic beauty. But most of them are just homely girls with nice bodies (albeit the tits on some of them are a bit too much lol, what are they feeding those girls with?), except the redhead who seemed cute enough and GF material, I guess.

The pacing of the story leading to sex scenes could use some work. Some of the situations leading to sex encounters reminded me of this meme:

so-am-your-new-trainer-fuck-me-right-memeful-com-13532300.png

And I'm personally not a fan of dream sex sequences, they kill the vibe and eliminate suspense and the excitement of conquest. Mom was way uglier than I 'd thought initially. That ass sex scene looked kinda scuffed, some issue with the angle or the animation.

Remember, some of us like to see how penetration happens and the girls reaction to it.

Too many cock-in-your-face moments for me. Did you really have to make the intro metaphor with a male coomer or walk in on MC's brother jerking off? A girl's cunt would've been way hotter and less gay, bro.

Also, your game needs more conflict or a villain. The mistery of what happened to Mc's mom will only take it so far. Otherwise, these are just fun anecdotes.

There you go. That's my 20 cent opinion.

Last edited:
Oct 4, 2019
Niki seemed like the only reasonable LI until I saw her computer & emails and realized that this dev is going to do this shit with every possible LI. Every girl will either be needy, have a ton of baggage, a slut, NTR bait, or all the above.
It's Brian, from the party the dude that jizzes in the girl's panties and puts them back, confessing to her. Normally for non-ntr games, when they get confessed to by side characters, it's a quick "sorry, no" but instead she gives a reply e-mail that leaves it open to go either way with him. Also, when you confront Brian about the whole masturbating in the girl's underwear at the party, Niki is super quick to defend him.

Honestly, this whole game appears to be the dev's experiment to see how close he can dance near the line of NTR without crossing it.
1. Chick already in a relationship that wants you to commit to her but won't commit herself
2. Chick flirts and literally lets you stick your hand in her pants but then fucks your brother
3. Chick gets confessed to and has been left open-ended so that she could easily get with him if you don't pick the right choices in future versions.
4. Older woman lets you basically grope her ass during a massage but makes sure you know she's going on dates with someone afterward.
5. Past ex-girl leaves you with no real explanation, suddenly appearing (in future versions)... man the NTR vibes here are fucking awful.

And then there's that dream with the mother, dad, and brother. Jesus. Just slap the NTR tag on the game and be done with it, because this game's thread is going to be full of NTR discussions. Anyone who doesn't like NTR is going to see them and immediately back off.
Thanks for documenting this in a clearer list form than I did in my own post and review (which in hindsight is really generous considering this very subject). I tried to be complete without mentioning names. I totally forgot some of the baggage you're mentioning above (Niki's for one and I don't know who 3. is about) and in hindsight it's easy to see why I forgot. I can tell I completely shut it out and didn't want to remember, so at least one LI or friend on the verge of becoming one wouldn't have some weird things going on. For some reason the dev found it a great idea to taint all LIs with this kind of stuff, whether it's in the background lore or by their actions when MC is already present. My annoyance with Katie grew into shock when MC apparently went along with what happened to Moone... For no reason that I actually wanted to pick or saw coming. I don't even find it realistic because everyone keeps saying "it's a small town", "people are gonna talk", "we're gonna be ostracized", but meanwhile literally everybody so far is involved in some kind of douchebaggery or other stuff that really violates the social norms you'd expect of a small town where reputation, morals and social fabric would be important. I only finished this first release because I wanted to be fair and complete in my evaluation and feedback.

I'm just going to put it like this: I never cared for the discussion of certain Japanese words on this forum or elsewhere. I just play these games for the full package: gameplay, story, graphics, sound, romance, sex. When it comes to the last two, I may be a relatively vanilla person by most modern standards. I really do yearn for classic love and romance between mutually devoted people. Sex usually is abundant in these games, but it can still be tasteful, fun and/or truly intimate moments. But still, this game completely inverts what a healthy dating/courting/bonding process and a stable, emotionally fulfilling relationship are about... In the case of every character we got acquainted with so far, no exceptions. The game in its very first version already is set up in such a way it constantly reminds you that people aren't faithful to you, they have no intention of actually loving you, they're likely to leave you, etc. That's simply how it is on a psychological and "romantic" level. Screw the tag discussion, but it's important there's transparancy on this subject. I've gone through too much IRL relationship horror to find any of this even marginally satisfying. That's my angle.

Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Thanks for documenting this in a clearer list form than I did in my own post and review (which in hindsight is really generous considering this very subject). I tried to be complete without mentioning names. I totally forgot some of the baggage you're mentioning above (Niki's for one and I don't know who 3. is about) and in hindsight it's easy to see why I forgot. I can tell I completely shut it out and didn't want to remember, so at least one LI or friend on the verge of becoming one wouldn't have some weird things going on. For some reason the dev found it a great idea to taint all LIs with this kind of stuff, whether it's in the background lore or by their actions when MC is already present. My annoyance with Katie grew into shock when MC apparently went along with what happened to Moone... For no reason that I actually wanted to pick or saw coming. I don't even find it realistic because everyone keeps saying "it's a small town", "people are gonna talk", "we're gonna be ostracized", but meanwhile literally everybody so far is involved in some kind of douchebaggery or other stuff that really violates the social norms you'd expect of a small town where reputation, morals and social fabric would be important. I only finished this first release because I wanted to be fair and complete in my evaluation and feedback.

I'm just going to put it like this: I never cared for the discussion of certain Japanese words on this forum or elsewhere. I just play these games for the full package: gameplay, story, graphics, sound, romance, sex. When it comes to the last two, I may be a relatively vanilla person by most modern standards. I really do yearn for classic love and romance between mutually devoted people. Sex usually is abundant in these games, but it can still be tasteful, fun and/or truly intimate moments. But still, this game completely inverts what a healthy dating/courting/bonding process and a stable, emotionally fulfilling relationship are about... In the case of every character we got acquainted with so far, no exceptions. The game in its very first version already is set up in such a way it constantly reminds you that people aren't faithful to you, they have no intention of actually loving you, they're likely to leave you, etc. That's simply how it is on a psychological and "romantic" level. Screw the tag discussion, but it's important there's transparancy on this subject. I've gone through too much IRL relationship horror to find any of this even marginally satisfying. That's my angle.
There is a solution for this. Stop playing it. Listen to yourself dude. You expect everyone on the internet to coddle you because you had some relationship issues? "I demand devs to clearly point out that a story might not be about romantic faithful monogamous relationships." Come on. There is a cheating tag, so you already knew the game had a decent chance of not being the ideal romantic courting simulator. So Why Are You Even Here?

Roninsoul7

Mar 24, 2020
While I have to give the Dev that it is one heck of a good story, I'm having a hard time figuring out why he would/should care about either his absentee mother, or his ex girlfriend who left him like that.

Other than that question, most of the story is ok, not groundbreaking, and the animations are smooth if not a little too long as transitions with no option to skip them, which is going to kill replayability something fierce, but the mini-games gotta go. There is already enough hunting and pecking to get optionals for the storyline, no need to add something to mash at. Seriously prefer multiple choice questions (which I hate too) over repetitive actions/noises for no real good reason.

Reactions: MrFriendly
4.30 star(s) 65 Votes