Oct 4, 2019
There is a solution for this. Stop playing it. Listen to yourself dude. You expect everyone on the internet to coddle you because you had some relationship issues? "I demand devs to clearly point out that a story might not be about romantic faithful monogamous relationships." Come on. There is a cheating tag, so you already knew the game had a decent chance of not being the ideal romantic courting simulator. So Why Are You Even Here?
Ah yes, a post that reeks of strawmen, distortions of what I've written before and ad hominems (how quickly some seek to exploit a weakness and twist the knife when you reveal it...) with the intent of intimidating people whose experience or opinion doesn't line up with yours. Congratulations. No, I don't expect, let alone "demand", anything and certainly not from you, except some free rudeness, it seems. Your apologies would be nice. Or perhaps I only expect some genuine and respectful discussion since it's a forum, you know.
I played it to give feedback since it's a first version when feedback is most crucial after all and now obviously I'm not playing it. I hope the dev appreciates it, does what seems best to them and I wish them good luck. I've played games that had the tag, but they were different and please, don't assume, rephrase in order to mock or stipulate what I have to like or call me a "dude". Just so you know, earlier there was some uncertainty regarding the genres and where this game would go. The dev was avoiding clear answers to questions people had about this. So we started playing it, found out, discussed it and offered our takes. Of course opinions are going to be mixed at this point. I added my own angle but otherwise I just described what happens in-game, and earlier I'd listed the pros and cons as objectively and as accurately as I could for the purpose of informing interested readers. Forum stuff 101. That's all. My earlier posts stay up.
Toodles, ending it here already if that's the tone and kind of messaging I can expect from you.

Edit: re the person replying below: such a bad troll post in order to join in with the off-topic harassment that it doesn't even deserve an actual reply.

Edit 2: you attacked me for liking romance, but romance is in the tags and your cucking/stealing shit isn't, dipstick. :KEK:

Last edited:

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Ah yes, a post that reeks of strawmen, distortions of what I've written before and ad hominems (how quickly some seek to exploit a weakness and twist the knife when you reveal it...) with the intent of intimidating people whose experience or opinion doesn't line up with yours. Congratulations. No, I don't expect, let alone "demand", anything and certainly not from you, except some free rudeness, it seems. Or perhaps I only expect some genuine and respectful discussion since it's a forum, you know. I played it to give feedback since it's a first version when feedback is most crucial after all and now obviously I'm not playing it. I hope the dev appreciates it, does what seems best to them and I wish them good luck. I've played games that had the tag, but they were different and please, don't assume, rephrase in order to mock or stipulate what I have to like or call me a "dude". Just so you know, earlier there was some uncertainty regarding the genres and where this game would go. The dev was avoiding clear answers to questions people had about this. So we started playing it, found out, discussed it and offered our takes. Of course opinions are going to be mixed at this point. I added my own angle but otherwise I just described what happens in-game, and earlier I'd listed the pros and cons as objectively and as accurately as I could for the purpose of informing interested readers. Forum stuff 101. That's all. My earlier posts stay up. Toodles, ending it here already if that's the tone and kind of messaging I can expect from you.
Forum stuff 101 also include writing your post properly and not leaving a wall of text. ;)

There still seems to be a ruckus about brother and what not, but i think he will either die or get taken in next episode, turn into a crowley and sing carry on my wayward son in his own devil version of impala.

Dev said many people will be happy in EP2, so i dont see any other way.

Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Be a good wingman and let Timo fuck Moone. There are a bunch of other chicks. You could even tag team bitches with your bro.

Anyways, after having played the game, I'd say the wack ass grammar and Candice looking like a 40 year old troll doll with gap teeth and inflatable balloon tits is the bigger concern. Also, the motivation for MC is kind of super weak as others have pointed out. Actually the entire backstory about the mother being distant and the MC just leaving them behind is kind of dumb in the first place. They just glossed over that and the only time MC mentions this past is when saying that he haven't spoken to them in 4 years. He dropped everything and went on the search, so he obviously cares about the mom still, but the game does a horrible job of getting players to empathize. He is the one who left them behind while they were all going through some hard times, but the MC always frames it in a way that makes it seem like they were the ones that wronged him.

The UI is pretty good. The diary is cute, I guess lol. The music selection reminds me too much of a certain other game. The models are quite hit or miss. The writing needs some work.

• Angry
Reactions: EZ8lt

HAZARD1515

Apr 23, 2020
This game is awesome.Reminds me a bit of Being a DIK. Girls looking great,renders are high quality,animations 10/10. Definately keeping my eye on this one.

Dont really consider my self as feet lover or having a foot fetish,but i think i got it now :D :D :D

mythacad

Jun 17, 2021
Good game so far, Renders are great, most girls look great, the UI is good and the diary style is amazing, definitely keeping a look at it.

Jun 11, 2020
Every game has it's pros and cons, this one certainly does. But I'm not ready to write off this game yet, in fact I'm looking forward to the next update.

So far not really loving any of the love interest, Kate is a girl you cheat on her boyfriend with and she becomes your... idk girlfriend? I do know one thing I'd be skeptical to date any woman that would cheat on her boyfriend so easily... unless her boyfriend was a dick or was cheating first. She does come off as too clingy to me.

Moone had potential to me, but as Titty Master pointed out she gave off the vibes that she was the hard to get type, the type that would just tease you to get you hard then leave you with blueballs. Nothing about her gave off easy fuck vibes, unless you're counting the shirtless scene, which I chalked up to just teasing. Somehow, someway Timo fucks her even though she showed no interest in him and give more attention to Mc. Bad decision if you ask me, it doesn't make sense for her character.

Niki is ok, I like her. She's one of the better choices for a love interest.

Candice is my top pick I don't trust the milf, maybe Lily has potential if her story doesn't turn out to be shifty. Back to Candice she obviously has secrets and baggage but hopefully it's nothing unforgivable.

Like I said I like the game, hate Timo because he's distasteful but that's me.

Cena2001

May 12, 2021
Played the game
It already has ntr it's just didn't sawn
But it has in next update maybe we see this to
As rosa is going to somes place

Last edited:

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
My unadulterated feedback to the dev and first impressions new players may appreciate to know, with some spoilers to demonstrate my points:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I truly appreciate your feedback about the game, some people tend to overreact to things, but yours is well thought out and helped me decide to download this game and try it out or not. Turns out its the latter. Game seems to be leaning on the annoying side than an enjoyable one, so I just wanted to say thank you!

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Nice amount of content for a first release. There are some grammar and typing mistakes and I think 1-2 times the default MC name were used.

The amount of free roam is not to much - the amount of minigames (at least skipable or optional) is quite large.

The girls look sometimes REALLY old. The dev should keep an eye on the nasolabial folds, which often make the girls look very old.
screenshot0002.png screenshot0001.png

And the larger boobs are a bit distracting, when the clothing is glued to them - that looks not great with big boobs. But its a common problem, and maybe the dev gets rid of that problem with time and better skills.

All in all this is nice start and fun to play. The only really annoying character is the brother - I missed the option to hit him until he stops acting like a 12 year old. Especially when you walk into him with his dick out.

Reactions: _exodus_

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Over all a very good start to this VN not a lot of sex of course but good amount of content and fun. Some of the renders at the end could use some work on the faces . That being said the art is amazing sure the animation could be a bit smoother in places to feel more natural. The girls are hot and the story is pretty good love to see where this goes.

gr33nappleboy

Jul 18, 2019
Outside of begrudgingly help Timo with Moone even though MC was rounding 2nd and headed for 3rd with her....and the really inexplicably large hair for Candice...and the abnormally fast cut scenes....and some minor grammar issues, enjoyed the game so far. Even if the relationships are a bit weird, still looks like a game that'll be more plot driven with plenty of eye candy. Looking forward to future updates

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
Not sure what you all did different, but in my play through, Moone did not have sex with douchebag of the year Timo.

M'95

May 17, 2019
Not sure what you all did different, but in my play through, Moone did not have sex with douchebag of the year Timo.
Indeed, if you don't go back to the living room, but go straight to the bathroom you cockblock Timo.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Indeed, if you don't go back to the living room, but go straight to the bathroom you cockblock Timo.
Just don't talk to him at all. You can still go back to the living room after talking to Moone. It's more the fact that she will fuck him just because he stands there posing naked like a moron that bugs me, though. If you try to touch her leg after your flirting/fooling around with her, she gives you the stinkeye but she'll fuck your dumbass brother for barely any reason at all.

I'm confused why the dev even gives us the chance to "wingman" for your brother. The dude treats you like shit.

Reactions: acondo and _exodus_
Oct 4, 2019
I truly appreciate your feedback about the game, some people tend to overreact to things, but yours is well thought out and helped me decide to download this game and try it out or not. Turns out its the latter. Game seems to be leaning on the annoying side than an enjoyable one, so I just wanted to say thank you!
Thank you for being so kind to mention it. Things like that make my day. I'm always happy whenever one of my posts helps someone. Otherwise there's no point writing things down. I don't hide the subjective part of my perspective and I think it's uncontroversial to say a 100% neutral POV doesn't exist, but I stick to factual descriptions as much as possible so people can decide for themselves whether any mentioned feature is a positive or a negative for them. If parts of my post are too obscure or give too little context, I'm also happy to elaborate.

If the positives don't outweigh the negatives for you too, then yes, I can clearly advise you to steer clear in this case and I suspect 0.2.0 is gonna ramp up the negatives for people like you and me. Which is a shame considering the level of intrigue, the diary I liked reading, the music and the fact you can play your favorite tracks instead of the default, the fact most renders are nice (Trasher2018 is right though, there's something very wrong with their facial sculpting), I'm also not completely opposed to some of the ideas tried in the free roam sections... So no, it's not my intention to tear the game apart completely. It's a mixed bag though a very poisoned one.

I think worse than overreaction is oversimplification such as just bumping the thread with "best/worst game evurr" or similar meaningless posts that I personally completely avoid myself. If you don't add why or provide unsufficient reasoning as to why, then that post has less value to other people. On overreaction though, the least said the better, but it's ironic when people are so in need of negative attention they start trolling and provoking on the first few pages already by implying stuff about other readers and then they attack me (and almost certainly plagiarize me btw, no one else previously mentioned the diary like I did) right after I say I don't care for tag wars because I don't need it nor does it add to the discussion when you can just list actual info in order to achieve transparancy or debate nicely instead. :HideThePain: :FacePalm: The amount of psychological projection is off the charts. They thrive on getting upset because someone has a different take on things.

Just don't talk to him at all. You can still go back to the living room after talking to Moone. It's more the fact that she will fuck him just because he stands there posing naked like a moron that bugs me, though. If you try to touch her leg after your flirting/fooling around with her, she gives you the stinkeye but she'll fuck your dumbass brother for barely any reason at all.

I'm confused why the dev even gives us the chance to "wingman" for your brother. The dude treats you like shit.
Agreed on the attitude, don't like it all and I don't see why MC puts up with it, that's part one of my questions about the story premise in my earlier post/review. Perhaps though a little bizarre it's exactly the point this is a game for people who like that sort of abuse and in that case, good for them. I just wish the dev wouldn't have beat around the bush on this issue earlier on because I can see this theme being continued and that's not gonna be for everyone. It's their right to alienate a lot of potentially interested players and prematurely abort their game's appeal however. It's out of our hands now several people have warned them about it. They never came to address or acknowledge those concerns.

It would be a major improvement if there was a dialog option in that conversation with him in Moone's room, otherwise you're running into something you didn't expect. I talk to my brother, ergo he's gonna bang the girl that got naked for me, made things hot and sweaty with me and almost made me orgasm in a context that already was awkward, isn't how things ever would logically progress.

Last edited:

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
awesome game, well made, pretty big content for first release, gives me being a dik vibes and thats good :D hope that in the future we will gat some nice amount of content in reasonable time
#rosabestgirl

Reactions: xXwankerXx
4.30 star(s) 65 Votes