laeg15

May 24, 2021
My unadulterated feedback to the dev and first impressions new players may appreciate to know, with some spoilers to demonstrate my points:

The good (to know):
- Nice renders with glossy skin. That I like.
- Cute Life Is Strange-like diary.
- Some good track selections, acoustic indie music and such.
- Some kinda acceptable use of mini games, e.g. you need info from dialog to unlock special renders.
- There's a mystery theme with a few good story events and signs of things to come.
- Animations always are appreciated.

The bad or at least not so good:
- Cucking, cheating, humiliation and TMI moments with that douche of a sibling seem to be at the core of the experience. Some girl gets all sweet with you. You can profess your eternal love to her. Only later it's revealed she's cheating on an actual boyfriend and MC is the non-boyfriend, that's the literal word they use. Wew, thanks? Then you gotta know all interactions with the girls are optional. Except for this: clicking on a door leads to a close-up on your brother's orgasm I didn't really ask for. You take part in a plan to let your brother steal a LI away from you and they clearly have sex... After you and that girl already had spent time fondling each other's whole bodies in front of the brah who mentions he wants to start masturbating at the sight of you. Other example: woman goes on dates with other men. MC gives her an erotic massage and mentions he'd beat competitors into a bloody pulp, but the woman dates other men anyway. In a dream MC starts having anal sex with his mom only for the aforementioned unbearable bro to appear and everyone starts laughing and saying MC is undesirable and needs to go away because MC's penis shrinks and the brother's thing grows enormously. For all of this you never receive a heads-up and it's assumed you'll want to experience it. Seriously, we get to see too much of bro's cock (after four years of lingering hostility, not awkward at all) and too little of the girls. And you wouldn't have guessed it, almost in the very finale, there's a bunch of cheating again, one with a triple layer at that. If all of this sounds good to you (... why?), then it's technically a plus for you. Personally I don't connect any of this to a loving, stable relationship - or life in general - worth a damn.
- A mini game that has as a result you'll have a broken space bar isn't a good mini game.
- To get to the better story elements you have to sit through some nonsense. First, why would I care to leave uni and effectively not go back at any point so far because a brother who's clearly a jackass and who also abandoned you four years ago shows up with some wild excuse (I can do it alone and we shut you out, but let's do it together anyway) to disappear to a secluded place in a perhaps Northern Rockies-like area where your brother wants to go to bang Hispanics... somehow, and also find your mother who likewise abandoned you. Second, the premise is their mom has disappeared and there's a sense of urgency to resolve the mystery as soon as possible and get back to your normal uni life and non-girlfriend - you promised her it would take just a week, but MC is busier with dating and fondling (already taken or later "stolen") girls and creeping around.
- The English needs a lot of work tbf. Sometimes it's completely fine and sometimes whole conversations or monologs are mangled like they weren't even written by the same person.
- Scuffed faces: sometimes the girls look really old or simply inhumanly deformed due to bad facial sculpting and a poor portrayal of facial expressions. *
- Not a fan of the wookiee hairstyles.
- Unskippable cutscenes :(
- Nipples shouldn't be just textures, but meshes that pop out of the breasts.

In short, to me this is a mildly intriguing game that shoots itself in the foot with some really unnecessary stuff while showing promise to perhaps improve later. In my book that's a 3/5.

* Credit to Spacecat and Trasher2018 to remind me of mentioning this.

[Edited to reflect the latest version of my review.]
thx for review...u saved some of my time :)

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
My unadulterated feedback to the dev and first impressions new players may appreciate to know, with some spoilers to demonstrate my points:

The good (to know):
- Nice renders with glossy skin. That I like.
- Cute Life Is Strange-like diary.
- Some good track selections, acoustic indie music and such.
- Some kinda acceptable use of mini games, e.g. you need info from dialog to unlock special renders.
- There's a mystery theme with a few good story events and signs of things to come.
- Animations always are appreciated.

The bad or at least not so good:
- Cucking, cheating, humiliation and TMI moments with that douche of a sibling seem to be at the core of the experience. Some girl gets all sweet with you. You can profess your eternal love to her. Only later it's revealed she's cheating on an actual boyfriend and MC is the non-boyfriend, that's the literal word they use. Wew, thanks? Then you gotta know all interactions with the girls are optional. Except for this: clicking on a door leads to a close-up on your brother's orgasm I didn't really ask for. You take part in a plan to let your brother steal a LI away from you and they clearly have sex... After you and that girl already had spent time fondling each other's whole bodies in front of the brah who mentions he wants to start masturbating at the sight of you. Other example: woman goes on dates with other men. MC gives her an erotic massage and mentions he'd beat competitors into a bloody pulp, but the woman dates other men anyway. In a dream MC starts having anal sex with his mom only for the aforementioned unbearable bro to appear and everyone starts laughing and saying MC is undesirable and needs to go away because MC's penis shrinks and the brother's thing grows enormously. For all of this you never receive a heads-up and it's assumed you'll want to experience it. Seriously, we get to see too much of bro's cock (after four years of lingering hostility, not awkward at all) and too little of the girls. And you wouldn't have guessed it, almost in the very finale, there's a bunch of cheating again, one with a triple layer at that. If all of this sounds good to you (... why?), then it's technically a plus for you. Personally I don't connect any of this to a loving, stable relationship - or life in general - worth a damn.
- A mini game that has as a result you'll have a broken space bar isn't a good mini game.
- To get to the better story elements you have to sit through some nonsense. First, why would I care to leave uni and effectively not go back at any point so far because a brother who's clearly a jackass and who also abandoned you four years ago shows up with some wild excuse (I can do it alone and we shut you out, but let's do it together anyway) to disappear to a secluded place in a perhaps Northern Rockies-like area where your brother wants to go to bang Hispanics... somehow, and also find your mother who likewise abandoned you. Second, the premise is their mom has disappeared and there's a sense of urgency to resolve the mystery as soon as possible and get back to your normal uni life and non-girlfriend - you promised her it would take just a week, but MC is busier with dating and fondling (already taken or later "stolen") girls and creeping around.
- The English needs a lot of work tbf. Sometimes it's completely fine and sometimes whole conversations or monologs are mangled like they weren't even written by the same person.
- Scuffed faces: sometimes the girls look really old or simply inhumanly deformed due to bad facial sculpting and a poor portrayal of facial expressions. *
- Not a fan of the wookiee hairstyles.
- Unskippable cutscenes :(
- Nipples shouldn't be just textures, but meshes that pop out of the breasts.

In short, to me this is a mildly intriguing game that shoots itself in the foot with some really unnecessary stuff while showing promise to perhaps improve later. In my book that's a 3/5.

* Credit to Spacecat and Trasher2018 to remind me of mentioning this.

[Edited to reflect the latest version of my review.]
This perfectly sums up my opinion of the game, and I didn't even need to finish it yet. Although I found several mishaps in the renders as well here and there, but those are rather small problems.

My biggest problem is the tendency of developers creating more and more infuriating premises then sweeping it all under the rug for the sake of "plot", because in reality they are unwilling/uncapable of writing storylines that requires anything more than an average effort/skill. When the foundations are shaky, the whole thing will eventually crumble down.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
The easy solution to this is not doing this side quest. Then the end of chapter summary clearly says the brother did NOT have sex with her.
But the game didn't do any sort of forewarning about it, and it showed up as a legit sidequest. Even after you did it, she didn't exactly had the reaction of what it was later on, so ultimately the implementation of the quest was a dick move.

Oct 4, 2019
thx for review...u saved some of my time :)
Hello again, my friend of great Highlander reference fame. :LUL: Knowing you and how similar our dispositions can be, yes, I advise you indeed to steer clear of this one and I'm happy I could help out. Thanks for the feedback.

This perfectly sums up my opinion of the game, and I didn't even need to finish it yet. Although I found several mishaps in the renders as well here and there, but those are rather small problems.

My biggest problem is the tendency of developers creating more and more infuriating premises then sweeping it all under the rug for the sake of "plot", because in reality they are unwilling/uncapable of writing storylines that requires anything more than an average effort/skill. When the foundations are shaky, the whole thing will eventually crumble down.
Thanks for the confirmation. I wonder what those mishaps were other than - off the top of my head - the weird faces, hairstyles, nipples, scuffed animations in the dream.

That's a very interesting thought you're sharing there and I hadn't thought of it that way before. I did play and review such games now I think of it and I'm pretty sure we read each other's posts in those threads. They have some of the most outrageous premises, background lore and/or prologs, but after that their plots just slowly drag on, get caught in vicious circles of the same returning motives and then they extinguish silently. Yeah, this VN's premises are consciously provocative but with some plausible deniability perhaps, a little like applying some unsuspected shock therapy and saying it was an accident. If you're right, then it won't end well. Well, for me personally, it didn't even start that well, despite the positive elements I listed before.

Regarding the brah just stealing Moone from under your nose:
But the game didn't do any sort of forewarning about it, and it showed up as a legit sidequest. Even after you did it, she didn't exactly had the reaction of what it was later on, so ultimately the implementation of the quest was a dick move.
This. It's only possible to find out there's a way to avoid it after the fact and that's simply by avoiding a chonk of content that gave no indication whatsoever what happened logically would ensue from just following that sidequest or clicking on a character. It's not even obvious you can avoid it all except when you start experimenting and read about it here for instance. That's not how "quests", let alone content in general in a VN with choices should work. I already mentioned this in this thread, but whatever, I'm repeating it once more. That's why I say in my previous post here: insert a dialog option in that conversation and you're not shocking people. Since there is no dialog option, forewarning or other indication, it shows that this "dick move" to use EZ8lt's words is likely intentional.

Also that was just one partial phrase in my review that sakuyas_mmaster cited and I appreciate the reason to treat it on its own, but it's part of a certain context and there's loads more that's suggestive of the same theme and game design which includes thinking and deciding for the player rather than giving said player more agency, most of it not or barely avoidable. In any case it's a focus of the content so it goes against one's natural inclinations to avoid clicking on any content at all to avoid getting trolled by the VN again. As I previously said, if all of that is a positive to you, then that only changes in what part of the review that section belongs and it's not my intention or business to determine whether you should.

Last edited:

laeg15

May 24, 2021
Hello again, my friend of great Highlander reference fame. :LUL: Knowing you and how similar our dispositions can be, yes, I advise you indeed to steer clear of this one and I'm happy I could help out. Thanks for the feedback.
greathighlander sounds good, i dont want this title but i probably need it...:LUL::KEK::KEK:

i am good for some good reference...when reviews are shit here (or to know some members)

what they like (not kink shaming) just what make u off

• Haha
Reactions: Why Am I Even Here?

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Well, that was pretty good! I enjoyed a lot! Let's see how things will go in later updates!

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
But please, Dev, give us a chance to punch MC's brother in that fucking face! And in my playthough, he didn't fuck that girl, even she isn't a girl who my MC will persue, but just the fact that he didn't help that asshole, it was great to me. I'm a little bit worried about possibly NTR envolving Rosa. Well, if it will have NTR, I'd like to know if we can avoid, or if the girls who we don't persue will have other relationship, that's good to me, now, if we are investing in some girl and then she goes and fucks other dude, well, that will kill the game for me. Let's wait and see...

Reactions: bruce555

onodamakoto

Mar 4, 2021
But please, Dev, give us a chance to punch MC's brother in that fucking face! And in my playthough, he didn't fuck that girl, even she isn't a girl who my MC will persue, but just the fact that he didn't help that asshole, it was great to me. I'm a little bit worried about possibly NTR envolving Rosa. Well, if it will have NTR, I'd like to know if we can avoid, or if the girls who we don't persue will have other relationship, that's good to me, now, if we are investing in some girl and then she goes and fucks other dude, well, that will kill the game for me. Let's wait and see...
Why u want to punch MC's brother face? I don't think MC's brother (Timo) do anything wrong or anything hurt MC. I quite like the character Timo and a bit hate MC because MC quite selfish, after their father died in a car accident and their mother even didn't talk to MC and Timo anymore, MC think that his life have no future and he left Timo and his mother and went to college.

MC is the one abandon Timo and his mother, Timo alone keep on take care of their mother. So I don't think Timo is the one should be punch. Plus... MC dating Kate, but Kate already had Boyfriend (Mason) and MC also know about her Boyfriend, MC also is friend of Mason (Kate's boyfriend), means MC cheated with his friend's girlfriend.

My playthrough is Timo fucked Moone. But there are NO sex scene between Timo and Moone. Actually I would like to watch the Sex scene between Timo and Moone, but unfortunately the Game Developer skipped the sex scene. I really don't think that is NTR because Moone is not MC's girlfriend, and yet MC himself also encouraged Timo go and fuck Moone. NTR means cheating, Timo doesn't cheat on MC or anyone as Moone doesn't mentioned she has any boyfriend. Even future have the sex scene of Timo with Moone, I don't think that is NTR scene.

NTR is Cheating, not because the sex scenes doesn't involve MC then consider as NTR scenes. Mostly the players consider all sex scenes not involve MC are NTR scenes. Example, if MC peeking his Dad fucking his Mom or MC peeking his bother fucking his brother's own wife or girlfriend also consider NTR (Cheating)??? Means that Dad cannot fuck Mom, only MC can fuck Mom??? MC's brother cannot fuck his own wife or girlfriend, only MC can fuck her??? Or else, they are consider Cheating (NTR) on MC???

If future, Moone become Timo's girlfriend, is it consider NTR also if there are sex scene between Timo and moone??? As long as all the sex scenes doesn't involve MC, consider NTR ???

Last edited:

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Why u want to punch MC's brother face? I don't think MC's brother (Timo) do anything wrong or anything hurt MC. I quite like the character Timo and a bit hate MC because MC quite selfish, after their father died in a car accident and their mother even didn't talk to MC and Timo anymore, MC think that his life have no future and he left Timo and his mother and went to college.

MC is the one abandon Timo and his mother, Timo alone keep on take care of their mother. So I don't think Timo is the one should be punch. Plus... MC dating Kate, but Kate already had Boyfriend (Mason) and MC also know about her Boyfriend, MC also is friend of Mason (Kate's boyfriend), means MC cheated with his friend's girlfriend.

My playthrough is Timo fucked Moone. But there are NO sex scene between Timo and Moone. Actually I would like to watch the Sex scene between Timo and Moone, but unfortunately the Game Developer skipped the sex scene. I really don't think that is NTR because Moone is not MC's girlfriend, and yet MC himself also encouraged Timo go and fuck Moone. NTR means cheating, Timo doesn't cheat on MC or anyone as Moone doesn't mentioned she has any boyfriend. Even future have the sex scene of Timo with Moone, I don't think that is NTR scene.

NTR is Cheating, not because the sex scenes doesn't involve MC then consider as NTR scenes. Mostly the players consider all sex scenes not involve MC are NTR scenes. Example, if MC peeking his Dad fucking his Mom or MC peeking his bother fucking his brother's own wife or girlfriend also consider NTR (Cheating)??? Means that Dad cannot fuck Mom, only MC can fuck Mom??? MC's brother cannot fuck his own wife or girlfriend, only MC can fuck her??? Or else, they are consider Cheating (NTR) on MC???

If future, Moone become Timo's girlfriend, is it consider NTR also if there are sex scene between Timo and moone??? As long as all the sex scenes doesn't involve MC, consider NTR ???
I just don't like him. And about NTR, it was what I said: if me as player, won't persue a girl, she can have a boyfriend or a fuck buddy, I don't care, but for example, I'm looking for something with Rosa, I won't like to see her dating another dude, or going out with another man. About the mom, problably I won't persue her, because incest isn't something I go for it. Only if it is a game like DMD, that it is about incest. So, yea, if my MC is dating a girl, I don't want to see ir read about her fucking random dudes, that's why in my playthrough, even if Moone, right now, isn't a girl that I will persue as LI, just the fact that I don't like MC's brother, I don't want to help him with a woman. And about MC leaving him behind, well, if he was that bad back in the day, so, I'm glad he leaves all his past behind and tried a new life.

Reactions: bruce555 and Alteni

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
i played the game its nice, looking for the next update , if only the developer tell us more about his game.. how's gonna be becoz i smell some NTR , and threesome (mmf) and i dont like that .. i hope for some details about this game how gonna be.

Got things that bothering me ( my opinion )... :
first : songs its not the right ones for each event.
second : the first sex scene why the female got orange anus color , and about physic body when u put a jacket no way u will notice the full description of the body ( Timo ) .
third : the MC... the developer could do more effort to make the mc looks more attractive he's face like a kid .

onodamakoto

Mar 4, 2021
I just don't like him. And about NTR, it was what I said: if me as player, won't persue a girl, she can have a boyfriend or a fuck buddy, I don't care, but for example, I'm looking for something with Rosa, I won't like to see her dating another dude, or going out with another man. About the mom, problably I won't persue her, because incest isn't something I go for it. Only if it is a game like DMD, that it is about incest. So, yea, if my MC is dating a girl, I don't want to see ir read about her fucking random dudes, that's why in my playthrough, even if Moone, right now, isn't a girl that I will persue as LI, just the fact that I don't like MC's brother, I don't want to help him with a woman. And about MC leaving him behind, well, if he was that bad back in the day, so, I'm glad he leaves all his past behind and tried a new life.
MC dating Kate, but Kate have Boyfriend (Mason). Mason & Kate are officially couple, MC is the one cheating with his friend's girlfriend (Kate), if Mason fucking Kate (his own girlfriend) also consider NTR??? Mason become the one Cheating with MC's girlfriend (Kate)???
Even future Kate maybe will break-up with Mason, I don't think she will be remain faithful to MC as she may continue to cheat with other guys.
For Rosaline, that's clue that Rosaline dating someone (MC found a Rose at the Kitchen at Morning, MC think Rosaline is dating someone). Since Rosaline dating someone, so she may also fucking with the guy she dated too. Honestly, is that also consider NTR??? Rosaline not cheated on MC if she fucking with the guy she dated. But Timo seems not interested on Rosaline at all, so actually he is quite good to MC. Even MC is the one abandoned Timo, left Timo and his Mother (Emma), but Timo seems no blame on MC for the 4 years. He always care about MC's feeling, when he found that their Mother (Emma) tried to meet MC's ex (Candice), he try keep calm MC down. I think he is a Good brother to MC.
For Niki, she keep an ambiguous relationship with Brian, even Brain already email Niki about he in love with Niki, but Niki never mentioned accept or reject Brian, she seems like wants to keep an ambiguous relationship with Brian.

Actually we are playing ADULT GAME here, the reason we play ADULT GAME because we want to see as many SEX scenes as possible. If all girls in the game only fucking by MC, will be quite BORING~ I would like to see the SEX scenes likes: Dad fucking Mom, Uncle fucking Aunt, Friend fucking his own Wife/Girlfriend, as long as the girls fucking are not cheated on MC, I would acceptable. But mostly players only acceptable MC fuck all girls in the game, including fucking his Mom, his Sister, his friend's Wife/Girlfriend, but don't accept any of the girls fucking other guys even the girls are not MC's Girlfriend/Wife. They consider that all the scenes are NTR scenes if there are Sex scenes of girls fucking without MC involved.
Is that if MC's friend want to fuck his own Wife/Girlfriend, have to invite MC together for Threesome so that consider not Cheating (NTR) on MC??? What about Dad fucking Mom??? Dad also have to invite his son-MC for Threesome???

Last edited:

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
MC dating Kate, but Kate have Boyfriend (Mason). Mason & Kate are officially couple, MC is the one cheating with his friend's girlfriend (Kate), if Mason fucking Kate (his own girlfriend) also consider NTR??? Mason become the one Cheating with MC's girlfriend (Kate)???
Even future Kate maybe will break-up with Mason, I don't think she will be remain faithful to MC as she may continue to cheat with other guys.
For Rosaline, that's clue that Rosaline dating someone (MC found a Rose at the Kitchen at Morning, MC think Rosaline is dating someone). Since Rosaline dating someone, so she may also fucking with the guy she dated too. Honestly, is that also consider NTR??? Rosaline not cheated on MC if she fucking with the guy she dated. But Timo seems not interested on Rosaline at all, so actually he is quite good to MC. Even MC is the one abandoned Timo, left Timo and his Mother (Emma), but Timo seems no blame on MC for the 4 years. He always care about MC's feeling, when he found that their Mother (Emma) tried to meet MC's ex (Candice), he try keep calm MC down. I think he is a Good brother to MC.
For Niki, she keep an ambiguous relationship with Brian, even Brain already email Niki about he in love with Niki, but Niki never mentioned accept or reject Brian, she seems like wants to keep an ambiguous relationship with Brian.

Actually we are playing ADULT GAME here, the reason we play ADULT GAME because we want to see as many SEX scenes as possible. If all girls in the game only fucking by MC, will be quite BORING~ I would like to see the SEX scenes likes: Dad fucking Mom, Uncle fucking Aunt, Friend fucking his own Wife/Girlfriend, as long as the girls fucking are not cheated on MC, I would acceptable. But mostly players only acceptable MC fuck all girls in the game, including fucking his Mom, his Sister, his friend's Wife/Girlfriend, but don't accept any of the girls fucking other guys even the girls are not MC's Girlfriend/Wife. They consider that all the scenes are NTR scenes if there are Sex scenes of girls fucking without MC involved.
Is that if MC's friend want to fuck his own Wife/Girlfriend, have to invite MC together for Threesome so that consider not Cheating (NTR) on MC??? What about Dad fucking Mom??? Dad also have to invite his son-MC for Threesome???
MC dating Kate is NTR, but but again, as i said: the girl who my MC will start some kind of relationship, is the girl I don't want to see fucking another dude, and about an adult game, we want to see every sex scene possibly, well, not my case. If there is ONE protagonist, I only care to see this character having sex, or dating some girl, starting a relationship and if it isn't a harem game, and we as player need to choose 1 or 2 girls, I will focus on that, because I only care about the protagonist. When there is cheating (MC has a girlfriend and has options to cheat with lots of women), I only go for that kind of content if the girlfriend or wife isn't enjoyable, because if the game doesn't give me the option to break up, then I'll play by its rules. If it is a great girl, sweet and all, I don't see reason to cheat. You can call me square, but yea, I like to play like real life, so I don't like cheating, NTR, sharing, that's why I avoid games that have those tags :)

laeg15

May 24, 2021
Actualy we r playing Adault game we r not play it only cause we want see as many sex scenes as possible (we have pornhub for this with better quality videos)

Idk but in most games u play with MC to win...For example u dont play ME to let reapers destroy all life in universe and in Adoult games u dont play to see others fuck (especialy if they r future Lis)

onodamakoto

Mar 4, 2021
Actualy we r playing Adault game we r not play it only cause we want see as many sex scenes as possible (we have pornhub for this with better quality videos)

Idk but in most games u play with MC to win...For example u dont play ME to let reapers destroy all life in universe and in Adoult games u dont play to see others fuck (especialy if they r future Lis)
Just like I said, "I would like to see the SEX scenes likes: Dad fucking Mom, Uncle fucking Aunt, Friend fucking his own Wife/Girlfriend, as long as the girls fucking are not cheated on MC " Means I also don't like to see future LI cheated/fucked with other guys...

U play ADULT GAME not because of want to see SEX scenes??? I don't really think so... Then u playing ADULT GAME just like playing LOVE GAME??? Just for Happy Ending???

Okay... Honestly some ADULT GAME can choose "view the Sex scene" & "Skip the Sex scene" which both lead to Same Ending, will u choose to "Skip the Sex scene"??? I don't think so...

U surely will choose "view the Sex scene", because that's the reason u play ADULT GAME, hope to see the Sex scene, not play LOVE GAME, just want see the Happy Ending, and Skip the Sex scenes when there are options can choose to "Skip sex scenes", and U don't care to see the Sex scenes, just care about future LIs don't fuck with other guys, and finally "They both live together happily ever after... THE END..."

What about the "Multiple Ending" Adult Game??? Mostly different Ending, come with different Sex scenes, will u play only ONE path Ending without re-play to see other different Ending with Different Sex scenes??? I'm sure u also will try to re-play to see different Sex scenes of the Ending...

Yes... We have Pornhub, but there are Porn Movies, U can only watch the Porn, which u cannot control the MC choose the LI u want/like to fuck, but ADULT GAME can choose the LI u want/like to fuck, some ADULT GAME have many LIs, but u can only choose ONE of them to fuck. In fact, different LIs, normally come with different Sex scenes, will u only choose to see MC fucking the LI u want/like (ONE sex scene only) without re-play again to see the MC fucking other LIs with different Sex scenes??? I'm sure u will... Because u want to see different Sex scenes... Or U like all the LIs and want to see all the different LIs Sex scenes...

Back to this GAME, the main point of underoath27 is he wish the game Dev give players a chance to punch MC's brother in that fucking face! And my point is what's wrong have MC's brother (Timo) have done to MC??? Why so MAD about Timo??? Timo fucked Moone is it consider Cheating on MC???

Last edited:

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Just like I said, "I would like to see the SEX scenes likes: Dad fucking Mom, Uncle fucking Aunt, Friend fucking his own Wife/Girlfriend, as long as the girls fucking are not cheated on MC " Means I also don't like to see future LI cheated/fucked with other guys...

U play ADULT GAME not because of want to see SEX scenes??? I don't really think so... Then u playing ADULT GAME just like playing LOVE GAME??? Just for Happy Ending???

Okay... Honestly some ADULT GAME can choose "view the Sex scene" & "Skip the Sex scene" which both lead to Same Ending, will u choose to "Skip the Sex scene"??? I don't think so...

U surely will choose "view the Sex scene", because that's the reason u play ADULT GAME, hope to see the Sex scene, not play LOVE GAME, just want see the Happy Ending, and Skip the Sex scenes when there are options can choose to "Skip sex scenes", and U don't care to see the Sex scenes, just care about future LIs don't fuck with other guys, and finally "They both live together happily ever after... THE END..."

What about the "Multiple Ending" Adult Game??? Mostly different Ending, come with different Sex scenes, will u play only ONE path Ending without re-play to see other different Ending with Different Sex scenes??? I'm sure u also will try to re-play to see different Sex scenes of the Ending...

Yes... We have Pornhub, but there are Porn Movies which u cannot control the MC choose the LI u want/like to fuck, but ADULT GAME can choose the LI u want, some ADULT GAME have many LI, but u can only choose ONE of them to fuck. In fact, different LIs, normally come with different Sex scenes, will u only choose to see MC fucking the LI u want/like (ONE sex scene only) without re-play again to see the MC fucking other LIs with different Sex scenes??? I'm sure u will... Because u want to see different Sex scenes... Or U like all the LIs and want to see all the different LIs Sex scenes...

Back to this GAME, the main point of underoath27 is he wish the game Dev give players a chance to punch MC's brother in that fucking face! And my point is what's wrong have MC's brother (Timo) have done to MC??? Why so MAD about Timo??? Timo fucked Moone is it consider Cheating on MC???
As I said, I just don't like Timo. Did he do anything to MC? Maybe not, but I just don't like him, can I don't like a person and want to punch his face? LOL. And about Timo fucking Moone, as I said, she isn't a girl who I will looking for some relationship, and in my playthrough, I didn't help Timo because I don't like him. If she wants to fuck another dude, go forward, I don't care. As you said, it isn't cheating or NTR if Moone fucks Timo, he can fuck her, but I won't help him get that with any girl, unless later, I change my mind about him, but NOW I don't like him at all, like I don't like Moone and she didn't do anything to MC either.

• Angry
Reactions: ann87ra

laeg15

May 24, 2021

Yes... We have Pornhub, but there are Porn Movies, U can only watch the Porn, which u cannot control the MC choose the LI u want/like to fuck, but ADULT GAME can choose the LI u want/like to fuck, some ADULT GAME have many LIs, but u can only choose ONE of them to fuck. In fact, different LIs, normally come with different Sex scenes, will u only choose to see MC fucking the LI u want/like (ONE sex scene only) without re-play again to see the MC fucking other LIs with different Sex scenes??? I'm sure u will... Because u want to see different Sex scenes... Or U like all the LIs and want to see all the different LIs Sex scenes...

yep i will skip it cause it is not important and dont need to see it (same with MC dreams)

4.30 star(s) 65 Votes