Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
The game look good but gonna wait for few more tags, the brother thing doesn't really fancy me. I hope he is here just for comic relief as watching other NPC fucks or sharing is not really my kink unless it lesbianism.

optamur

Jun 15, 2019

The release dates for Episode 2 Part 1 - Paradox of Life:
+$25 tiers: Thursday, August 19
+$15 tiers: Saturday, August 21
$5 tier: Sunday, August 22 (Patch only, base game required)

R2k22

Jan 15, 2018
Free Will is really interesting place. Having nice renders and some action. A little mystery around this place and all people is quite good. I have a good feeling with this game. All the best and keep going :)

Reactions: uhhhok

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017

Unlocked

Thank you for your support! Enjoy the game.
This is the patch to update your game to 0.1.5 version. You must have the base version of the game for this to work.
Simply copy the content from v0.1.5 folder to the "game" folder of the game.
Instruction is also in the archive.
Before patching, make a copy of the game just in case you did something wrong.
If you have any problems or questions just write to me here or on my discord server.
PATCH ONLY:
Windows/Linux (1,3GB)
-

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017

Unlocked

Thank you for your support! Enjoy the game.
This is the patch to update your game to 0.1.5 version. You must have the base version of the game for this to work.
Simply copy the content from v0.1.5 folder to the "game" folder of the game.
Instruction is also in the archive.
Before patching, make a copy of the game just in case you did something wrong.
If you have any problems or questions just write to me here or on my discord server.
PATCH ONLY:
Windows/Linux (1,3GB)
MEGA -
So, if my game has YOUR WT/Cheat Mod intalled, this Patch don`t work ?????

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Just download the compressed game version then patch it and it will work fine
I have 1.0 version zip file in comp, so no need to load again, just chekking because Mod is yours as this patch (I think) !!!! (y)

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Welcome to Free Will [v0.1.5] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.50 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 444 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 430 MB: -

Since this, an Adult Zone, drop a (y) to support my work as Compressor SLUT!

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Sngo

May 9, 2020
It's Brian, from the party the dude that jizzes in the girl's panties and puts them back, confessing to her. Normally for non-ntr games, when they get confessed to by side characters, it's a quick "sorry, no" but instead she gives a reply e-mail that leaves it open to go either way with him. Also, when you confront Brian about the whole masturbating in the girl's underwear at the party, Niki is super quick to defend him.

Honestly, this whole game appears to be the dev's experiment to see how close he can dance near the line of NTR without crossing it.
1. Chick already in a relationship that wants you to commit to her but won't commit herself
2. Chick flirts and literally lets you stick your hand in her pants but then fucks your brother
3. Chick gets confessed to and has been left open-ended so that she could easily get with him if you don't pick the right choices in future versions.
4. Older woman lets you basically grope her ass during a massage but makes sure you know she's going on dates with someone afterward.
5. Past ex-girl leaves you with no real explanation, suddenly appearing (in future versions)... man the NTR vibes here are fucking awful.

And then there's that dream with the mother, dad, and brother. Jesus. Just slap the NTR tag on the game and be done with it, because this game's thread is going to be full of NTR discussions. Anyone who doesn't like NTR is going to see them and immediately back off.
Ty for the info on the girls, they really seem distasteful as hell, not even one LI is worth?

I was thinking abot playing the game but will all that NTR vibes people are talking and the brother didn't even bother to download and now i read that all LI seems to be a bunch of cheater sluts so im not even going to bother trying it even with the renders looking nice. And did this release really answer the NTR question? Or dev keeps on dodging it? Ty

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
And did this release really answer the NTR question? Or dev keeps on dodging it? Ty
to be honest that's what I'm waiting to find out as well...
If anyone would be kind enough to answer, anyone who has finished this update I mean and has a view of NTR without being tainted by NTR lover or NTR haters..a neutral one would be best :p

4.30 star(s) 65 Votes