Lacii19

Jan 28, 2018
I called Candice, and I cant go to the bathroom.. It said I should call her before taking a shower. :| Any ideas?

pixado7875

Mar 11, 2020
Deputy Will wasn't lying about the women of Free Will lol
These girls are easy AF
It's only been 1 date and Nikki's already fucking the MC :ROFLMAO:

Maverick369

Nov 22, 2021
Hope you enjoy the game, I spent a lot of time creating this.

If you like the game then consider supporting me on patreon or review/share this game wherever you can.
I am new at this and any support would help me grow and make better games.

Enjoy the game.
Im going to try out the first chapter to see if I like it and then subscribe if I like it. Any plan for the MC to bang his mom if she is found.

hotcajunmale

Oct 25, 2018
i have done the game over 2x and when at the bar and girl say get her a drink at the bar then get her number i cant get down the the bar.

Aug 28, 2018
Sigh.. wishing this game wasnt such a tease but it seems like a lot of games are. Can't complain, the scenes that were added were wonderful as usual but the big peace of the pie that you long for always leaves you tiny crumbs only to have your plate taken away until the next update as usual :poop:

Mattrox

Mar 18, 2019
Is there prostution and incest in this game
Not so far, unless you count your brother screwing you, metaphorically that is. I get the feeling that you may have blood relations in town though so who knows. Maybe someone is your cousin or aunt.

Jan 28, 2020
So do I have this right?
LI goes on a date with someone, goes back to his place with the intention of fucking him but doesn't because it turns out his dick doesn't work.
And that's not considered cheating/NTR or whatever else you wanna call it?

How did she even find out it doesn't work unless they tried to do something? I doubt he told her considering he took pills and invited her back to his place.

Thedude2181

Aug 17, 2019
So if you decide to be with Nikki, does that lock out all other content? I like her as a character so I wanna be with her but curious if that shuts down all other routes

4.30 star(s) 66 Votes