Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
..Sorry but Candice drama is so off putting I didn't even entertain the idea of following her path, in all the games I tried whenever someone leaves the MC mysteriously I find it hard to believe or like to hear anything they say afterwards. In real life it will save you a lot of misery but in games the boyfriend
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
it's stupid and ruins the character if I'm being completely honest.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
T_T i played the game as if it had a harem ending ... i realy don't like to be presented multiple nice and pretty girls and being told after flirting and or "dating" most of them that i should make a choice, always feel like the bad guy in those case, it make me want to restart the game, and shun all girl while focussing on only the waifu i chose but it never work as when you don't go after the other girl a little you have to be a jerk and if you do the minimum i feel like you give them false hope :S

writing is nice, gameplay seem ok, renders are nice if you exclude some trauma inducing facial expression that pop up from time to time, i wish fun to those that enjoy the game but i'm dropping it as i wouldn't be able to :X

Glass Pike

Sep 8, 2018
thankyou for this game , just a little unsure about my choices .I,m greedy and want them all.can,t wait to see where the story goes. didn,t get any errors or bugs and there are some seriously good renders

Raboobie

Oct 6, 2020
So do I have this right?
LI goes on a date with someone, goes back to his place with the intention of fucking him but doesn't because it turns out his dick doesn't work.
And that's not considered cheating/NTR or whatever else you wanna call it?

How did she even find out it doesn't work unless they tried to do something? I doubt he told her considering he took pills and invited her back to his place.
True story. And then you have certain people rabidly defending it, like she had her reasons or some secret agenda to make her go there.

Nah fam, the dev planned on having her fuck him but after the blowback from the first releases he changed tune and make this whole "dick don't work" shit so he didn't have to go back and change chapter 1 and remove the date, or stick to his original plan.

kok59

May 23, 2020
Is it just me or at the starting point of the game remind me a lot of the first episode of the tv series Supernatural? Where Sam leaves for college; leaving behind his father and Dean after his mother's death. And a few years later Dean comes to Sam's dorm room where he was staying with his girlfriend. And tells him their father is missing for so long and they have to go together to find him. Instead of the father, in this story, it is the mother who is been missing. And Timo wears a leather jacket as same as Dean when he first arrived lol. I am not saying it's a bad thing or complaining anything but it seemed pretty cool to me that at the start of the game it reminded me a lot about supernatural.

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
not sure if its a bug or what.. but when we go visit the mechanic he supposedly gave us some parts for the car.. such as tires for example.. but later when we are back to free roam at Rosa house and go to the garage we dnt have any new items to work with...
is it a bug or was he preparing those items for us and we will be taking them off his hands at a later update..?

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
not sure if its a bug or what.. but when we go visit the mechanic he supposedly gave us some parts for the car.. such as tires for example.. but later when we are back to free roam at Rosa house and go to the garage we dnt have any new items to work with...
is it a bug or was he preparing those items for us and we will be taking them off his hands at a later update..?
Per the dev of the game here's what he said. "It's not a bug, we will get those parts in the next update."

ItsNotMeToo

Aug 7, 2020
Ok, I'm currently playing this right now (started last night, it's morning now...) and damn, what an great production of a game. I'm very much enjoying this, and I'll say that the way the scenes work, animations or renders alongside the music production, just flows so damn well, has to be top 3 all time for me probably. Not going to lie, there's certain aspects of the story that make me raise my eyebrow in trying to piece together, but that'll come with more game progress. I'm not 100% a fan of certain relationships - Candace is IMO the least enticing girl of them all, but - I gotta admit, the early scene we see going into episode two (that should be spoiler free enough) was so damn well done, I applaud the dev.

Even the story makes me interested enough to surprisingly NOT want to go my normal main MC manwhore route. Alright, I'm still getting quite busy, but there's certain girls where I'm actually interested in pulling back a bit on and rather remaining friendly with - Lilly came to mind, especially when there was that question with her early on after meeting at the house.

Looking forward to seeing how much more content I have to play through, but fingers crossed still more!

Reactions: Nurikabe
4.30 star(s) 66 Votes