Ahmet Korkut Kaya

Jan 23, 2018
DUDEEE I JUST REALIZED
this looks a lot like supernatural, we the main character sam leaving katie for a week for our missing mom that we learned from the brother we havent seen for a long time dad died at young age DUDEEEE i luv u for this refference developer

FullyAnimated

Jul 17, 2019
Reactions: Ahmet Korkut Kaya

Judge_Dredd_

Jan 28, 2018

Announcement
Hey everyone! I have an important announcement to share!
As I am getting a lot of messages from you saying that you wish there were more guys in the game and that there are way too many women - I have decided to go ahead and balance this aspect.
Rosaline will be removed from the game and instead a new male character will be introduced.

Meet Fools - I'm sure you will all like him! He seems like a friendly guy

--------------------------------------
Haha, I'm sure I don't have to tell you this, but this is of course an April Fools joke, so rest assured - Rosa isn't going anywhere and the Fools character doesn't exist.
----------------
And now a quick status update - I've done 3/4 of what's left to do.
All that's left is some final touches and testing if everything works as it should. I also had to make some additional renders because in the last stage I decided to change one scene a little bit.
I'll send the game to the proofreader in the next few days so the update should be out next week. Stay tuned!
Have a great day!
Mr Strangelove

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021

Announcement
Hey everyone! I have an important announcement to share!
As I am getting a lot of messages from you saying that you wish there were more guys in the game and that there are way too many women - I have decided to go ahead and balance this aspect.
Rosaline will be removed from the game and instead a new male character will be introduced.

Meet Fools - I'm sure you will all like him! He seems like a friendly guy

--------------------------------------
Haha, I'm sure I don't have to tell you this, but this is of course an April Fools joke, so rest assured - Rosa isn't going anywhere and the Fools character doesn't exist.
----------------
And now a quick status update - I've done 3/4 of what's left to do.
All that's left is some final touches and testing if everything works as it should. I also had to make some additional renders because in the last stage I decided to change one scene a little bit.
I'll send the game to the proofreader in the next few days so the update should be out next week. Stay tuned!
Have a great day!
Mr Strangelove
That cheeky fuck really had me going. I already forgot today was April Fools.

He could have done better, though. He could have said he was making MC's ex-girlfriend attractive and redoing all the scenes with her...and then not actually do that. That would have been the perfect joke.

Maou-sama Kei

Jun 30, 2017
Just started playing this for the first time and I've to admit I absolutely love the amount of feet, pantyhose/stockings and all that good stuff is in there! Finally a Dev of culture as well! Can't wait to finish up this version and see what's more to come. Best of luck Dev, please provide more of that good stuff.

4.30 star(s) 66 Votes