Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Later in the game the MC visits an actual garage and a mechanic dude gives him like half a dozen free parts (shocks, tires, battery, etc...).
thanks buddy had to stop playing and go try and actually repair my pos taurus and wash my truck.. appreciate the help

Lj625

Aug 22, 2020
stuck here after phone sex with Elyce.
cant find the note and Niki is nowhere to be found

1650267556966.png
1650267654292.png somehow she is at the dinning room

Ozy79

Apr 20, 2018
Unlocking rewards
Magazines need a password or a question answered to unlock the render, while other renders are unlocked by performing tasks.

- It looks like any time you are asked "Do X" or "not yet", that ends the free roam in which there's a render to unlock.

- The passwords need to be entered in one of several formats. The safest way is to enter passwords in lower case, regardless of how you found them.

Update for 0.2.2.: By popular demand, now in PDF format. I hope people find it easier to read and use!

any chance to update this for v 2.6 plz?, i need the pw for a render i found at the cabin with Flavia and Calita...
TIA

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I followed the guide, talked to a couple of times, and went to the kitchen but nothing happened to unlock render_kate4.

Also why did that one chick use a vibrating egg on her face.

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
if it the one on Niki's bed, the PW is banggang all lower case letters....im trying to find the PW to the magazine in the Cabin with Flavia and Calita
Found this site that gives some help..

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Not sure if has been mentioned, but I found a bug.

So after sneaking to the cabin with Flavia and Talia, and after Niki got home and said about hating the job, in free roam, I thought the dude had given us car parts, so I went to the garage but then clicked on the door to exit kicks me right back to Flavia sitting in the dark in the cabin.

It is repeatable, reloading my quick save just at the start of the free-roam does the same thing.

Frostvred

Jan 21, 2019
Soooo... I've tried several times now to get a "clean" Kate run...
And I'm gonna try my darndest not to "spoil" anything.
Decline every advance from anyone else.
Only thing I did do, was get 6 numbers at the club, but I denied the "prize"...
I continue to deny every advance onwards.
No lewds, no kisses, nothing, except whatever from Kate...
However, EVERY TIME, after I get past a certain cabin part(hiding), with Flavia and Talita, (or wth their names are, I've stopped caring at this point.)
Every flag for lewds, kissing, sex, whatever, get turned to True, for every character, and nearly everything from Kate, get turned to False, pretty much. And I even got negative points with all Lis, except for Kate.

Is this some major oversight?
Or is this a hardlock Harem only VN?

Cuz I've given up now, after shouting relentlessly at my monitor, every time Niki mentions her "Love" for the MC, after having sex (which NEVER happened in my attempts), when sitting out on the patio talking about the Talita and Flavia thing.

I've deleted every save, and all files related to this VN now, from both the appdata, and the drive I run the VN from way too many times now. (even forgot to back up my other runs, pre this update, so they are now all gone)

Last attempt, I ran through with a single clean save, standing in Moon's room before going outside to talk to Niki.
I checked the flags, same shit as every time before. I then turned all flags, involving Niki, Lily, Rosa, Candice, Elyce, Flavi, except for the flags with Kate, to false.
Load that save up in the VN, walk through the door, save.. check flags again, all are turned back on to true.

I've tried with and without Scrappy's mod, in hopes that maybe his mod fix something.

So.. Anyone actually been able to do a Kate faithful run?
Cuz I sure as hell can't.. :/

Would appreciate any insight on this..

Or if anyone got a save that actually works, to the point of mid that convo with Niki, where she doesn't claim the MC has banged her, when it's never happened. I'd love it if anyone could share.

Thanks in advance!

PS. Don't get me wrong here. Apart from this issue I'm having, I'm not saying this VN is bad.. Not at all! And quite the opposite.
But this issue I'm having, is horribad! Especially at this point when things are "unfolding". But unless I can figure WTH is going on here with this issue I'm having, I'm not gonna get past this scene.

Reactions: Nurikabe

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Found this site that gives some help..
That only goes up to the 3rd day. We are WAY past that now. We have had none of the new passwords for a few updates, so without the mod I am missing some. Such as the one on the kitchen counter.

While the passwords is an interesting idea, we need more "clues" for them or at least a hint when it pops up. The one on the kitchen counter I have NO idea wth the password is.

The game also needs to tell you what day it is. Such as maybe saying it on your cell phone.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 66 Votes