JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
I think she forgot to leave the note, because she said in the text it is in the Living Room, and to just do as it says, and I have clicked all over the place, and not found the note. Please help.

1650787409146.png

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I think she forgot to leave the note, because she said in the text it is in the Living Room, and to just do as it says, and I have clicked all over the place, and not found the note. Please help.

View attachment 1773764
your game is messed up...try to rollback or something.
the note should be on the glass coffee table, quite easy to find.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: JenMistress

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
your game is messed up...try to rollback or something.
the note should be on the glass coffee table, quite easy to find.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Must be, tried the older save, didn't go to text this time, rather went straight to the living room, and there it was. Guess I shouldn't have gone to text. ;) But anyways, thank you, now I can go on.

Reactions: Abhai

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Finished playing this game and I have to say it has been a while since I enjoyed playing a game that doesn't have my two favorite tags among them and even more so a game where you have your choice of women to date but seemingly can't get with all of them without consequences and in all honesty I have to give it a nice thumbs up for the later part seeing as with that there is a sense of realism within the game in that accord.

Also those who are looking for the password for the item in the bathroom near the end the password is Motorboating

Seijuurou Hiko

Dec 10, 2018
if it is her shopping list you are looking for, its in the bathroom next to the towel on the waist high cupboard
I don't know why, but after I gave her the shopping list, I click on her, and she gets the list again, repeating the event, this loops infinitely. It's a bug, or I'm doing something wrong?

Isabilla99

Dec 14, 2018
Hello guys .. I cant find the spark plugs to repair the car and it doesn't appear in the shop .. anyone can help me please ?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Hello guys .. I cant find the spark plugs to repair the car and it doesn't appear in the shop .. anyone can help me please ?
That is the very very first item you get. You didn't read the text :p It tells you that it is in the garage as a free item. Its on the shelve.
p_garage.jpg

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Had you unlocked it some other time? Persistent values are called persistent for a reason
they track total progress. Also, sometimes, mods will unlock all in bulk, did you?

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Hello guys .. I cant find the spark plugs to repair the car and it doesn't appear in the shop .. anyone can help me please
It's on the shelf of the garage where the car is, right in front of the car, halfway to the right, it's kind of small but it's there.(y)

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
might have been answered already but errr Did they randomly kill off Moone and forget to tell anyone lol mid way into episode 2 and she's been awol for days lol.. btw love the reverse situation supernatural dynamics.. mc's hair could do with just permenantly being wet as its only time it looks ok.. also few of the girls are a little drag queen looking.. BUT aside from those slight issues the story, animations and characters are well done

4.30 star(s) 66 Votes