PUIO

Jul 4, 2018
Hey guys

I did a GALLERY - hunt
For those who are just looking for a few missing pics Full List of Rewards for v0.2.6

have fun

Rewards (Pics)
Kate 11 (11) but for #11 I did not find the trigger
Rosa 13 (13) ! BUG: 2 are only shown in main menu - not in journal
Niki 5 (5)
Lily (0)
Candice 1 (1)
Ely 5 (5)
Flavia 8 (8)

* one picture appears "out of order"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

barbatoscloud

Nov 10, 2019
Hey guys

I did a GALLERY - hunt
For those who are just looking for a few missing pics Full List of Rewards for v0.2.6

have fun

Rewards (Pics)
Niki 5 (5)
Lily (0)
Candice 1 (1)
Ely 5 (5)
Flavia 8 (8)

hi friend can you show the location where exactly elyce pics #5. I cant find that

Judge_Dredd_

Jan 28, 2018

Hey, I'm in the process of creating a free roam event. I have been working on posing renders and coding this week. I've also been looking for the right music, although I already have most of it picked out.
This part turned out to be bigger than I thought when it comes to the environment creation. I wanted this update to not have access to most rooms and to be a typical VN without the free roam event. However, I decided to include one big free roam to split this update and the next one to have similar gameplay time.
If all goes well I think in the next 2 weeks I should be able to release the update.
On a personal note, I feel like I'm making a whole new game with this update as it takes place in a whole new place that I had to create. This update and the next one will also have a slightly different vibe from the previous ones. Personally, I love it.
I'm very excited and I hope you will love it too!
Have a great weekend!
Mr Strangelove
Hey, I'm in the process of creating a free roam event. I have been working on posing renders and coding this week. I've also been looking for the right music, although I already have most of it picked out.
This part turned out to be bigger than I thought when it comes to the environment creation. I wanted this update to not have access to most rooms and to be a typical VN without the free roam event. However, I decided to include one big free roam to split this update and the next one to have similar gameplay time.
If all goes well I think in the next 2 weeks I should be able to release the update.
On a personal note, I feel like I'm making a whole new game with this update as it takes place in a whole new place that I had to create. This update and the next one will also have a slightly different vibe from the previous ones. Personally, I love it.
I'm very excited and I hope you will love it too!
Have a great weekend!
Mr Strangelove

Last edited:

Judge_Dredd_

Jan 28, 2018

Hey, I have 2 news for you guys - first of all, I'm finishing up developing the update. There are about 10 animations left to pose and render and about 70 static renders to do. Also, I have to code a few scenes. I will probably finish it at the end of the month.
However, the second news is that the proofreader will also need a few days for his work so probably the update will appear in the first days of next month. Probably July 2-3, but this is not an official date.
If I'm being honest with you - I did not expect that creating this update will be so demanding. Because the update takes place in a new environment I had to light and create each scene from scratch. It is really really time-consuming and I guess that's why most AVN games take place in the same environment.
I also had a lot of nerves because there were many times when I created something that unfortunately didn't look the way I wanted and I had to create it again. Fortunately, Part 5 will be much easier to make.
Making the update took about 2 weeks more than I anticipated, but I always want a job done right rather than quickly.
I created this free roam event I told you about last time and it will have something there I haven't done yet. Something like one little more complex side mission than the ones I have done so far. I definitely want to improve in this area and have my future projects be very interesting and more complex in every aspect.
With love
Mr Strangelove.

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
underrated game, girls look great, great animation, story is unique
Agreed. Rosaline alone is worth playing the game! :love:

But then there's Niki, Candice, and Lily to name a few...a lot of pretty ladies...so many choices!

And yes, the story is engaging as well. I'm genuinely curious to see where things go.

I'm recommending this game to my friends, and plugging it where appropriate on other different forums. I'd love to see this game get a lot more love and attention, because it sure deserves it.

Thargor

Jul 14, 2018
Hey guys

I did a GALLERY - hunt

have fun

Rewards (Pics)
Niki 5 (5)
Lily (0)
Candice 1 (1)
Ely 5 (5)
Flavia 8 (8)

Hey, i got a question. I couldn't unlock Elyces last render through the foot massage.

IamJAG

May 14, 2020
I'd been racking my brain to remember the name of this one for ages, glad I have. This one had potential and still clearly does!

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I'd been racking my brain to remember the name of this one for ages, glad I have. This one had potential and still clearly does!
if you mean "splitting the game into microupdates and delaying their releases, more and more" potential, you are right on the spot;):HideThePain:

Reactions: Xabder
4.30 star(s) 66 Votes