Givettme

Jul 4, 2018
Even with the latest scrappy mod I still have the bug that I cannot exit the phone in a message. Anyone can help me?

Boracle

Jun 3, 2017
The graphics and the models are really outstanding. I have a thing for well shaped, long legs and feminine thighs (especially in black stockings) and this game really hits the nail on the head in that aspect. Easily in top 3 of my favorite games.

Attal

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know how, I haven't played the game yet, I just checked the video folder if there is something interesting for me to play the update or if I will skip . I saw some interesting scenes like with Raven but I prefer to skip for now so the next update when I play it won't spoil what I just saw
It's tied to a Timo option, so there may be a Timo points requirement.

vivaloveyou

Jul 22, 2021
Why does Rosalyn in the bathroom scene look like a different person, not quite the same as her usual charming appearance, with such a dark complexion and far less attractive than when she first had sex

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Moving in together is totally different than hookin up.
You start to see your beau in a totally different, darker, light all of a sudden.
Why does Rosalyn in the bathroom scene look like a different person, not quite the same as her usual charming appearance, with such a dark complexion and far less attractive than when she first had sex

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Moving in together is totally different than hookin up.
You start to see your beau in a totally different, darker, light all of a sudden.
You also become way more intimate with all those
"Special" sounds and odors they make....lol

Cheers

laszlo12

Sep 27, 2018
1676755400683.png

Episode 4 Part 2 - Status Update

Hey, this week I started working on the second part of Episode 4.
I am also working all the time on a new game where for now I am building the foundation for everything that comes next.

As for the next episode of Welcome to Free Will - if you played you know the previous update could have ended in 2 ways that will be reflected on the rest of the game. For now, I have written dialogues for 2 scenarios and created renders for one of them, I am currently starting to render the other one. Besides that, I wrote dialogues for one more scene and coded the small part I have created.

The three choices you had in the previous update will also have huge consequences for how the game turns out. Now there is a tricky part because the game is branching out and it requires me to create things that most players may not even see.

Episode 5 will be even more complicated in this aspect (but I don't want to spoil it for you) while the last episode - Episode 6 will be more linear again (except for the multiple endings of course)

In the next week, I plan to finish rendering the "introduction" to Part 2 and start writing the dialogues for the next scenes, as well as coding everything.

So far, the percentages look as follows:

Art - 4%
Animations - 0%
Writing -18%
Coding - 10%

Take care of yourself,

Mr Strangelove

BigLurker

Jun 16, 2018
I just started playing this game. Liking it so far. But I am stuck. Game tells me to call candice (letter) before entering bathroom. But I already called her. Reloaded a couple of times, different moments and rooms where I called her. No bueno. Any ideas?

RedWyne007

Jul 12, 2021
Any chance we get a 'fancy' android port? Joiplay crashes and doesnt open and android is way too compressed to my liking

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
didn't work.. to be clear I'm talking about mag in kitchen for Nicki rewards.
I looked around the house. Nothing, is it in the bathroom? can't get in there while she's showring.
69position
rosarightboob
mrlongdick
sweet19
bigroundass
sexythongs123
spicysenorita
banggang
HotChick200
PublicPenetration
Motorboating
Rideme96