Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
bro what the hell even happened to this story
That's exactly what i thought too, after playing this update...

Don't even get me started about how we play happy family...the father which played dead and that prick of a brother.

laszlo12

Sep 27, 2018
1677353405674.png

Episode 4 Part 2 - Status Update

Status Update

Hey, this week I was again mixing work on the new game with the current one. It is hard but necessary for some period of time.

I wrote dialogues for a few more scenes and a script for them at the same time. I have posed renders for about half of the scenes I wrote. My PC is currently rendering them.

Art - 15%
Animations - 0%
Writing -50%
Coding - 30%

Next week I will start working on the animations for the first lewd scene in this update and continue to produce more renders.

Guide

As for the game guide, I'm so swamped with work on everything that I've put it on hold for now, but I plan to release it when I finish the entire Episode 4.

Polls

In the next month, you can expect a lot of new polls regarding clothing, hair, and sex scene pick for the next update. I will probably also do a poll in which you can choose sex scene positions.

Enjoy your weekend!

Mr Strangelove.

Oct 3, 2022
First time playing the game and really enjoy it.

1. I can't get Elyce third scene

2. I can't find Niki second render reward or Rosa's 11th(3rd row down 3rd render over)

3. Also do I need to play a route for every women since there is no harem label on the game?

sigvar

Sep 5, 2021
It's Brian, from the party the dude that jizzes in the girl's panties and puts them back, confessing to her. Normally for non-ntr games, when they get confessed to by side characters, it's a quick "sorry, no" but instead she gives a reply e-mail that leaves it open to go either way with him. Also, when you confront Brian about the whole masturbating in the girl's underwear at the party, Niki is super quick to defend him.

Honestly, this whole game appears to be the dev's experiment to see how close he can dance near the line of NTR without crossing it.
1. Chick already in a relationship that wants you to commit to her but won't commit herself
2. Chick flirts and literally lets you stick your hand in her pants but then fucks your brother
3. Chick gets confessed to and has been left open-ended so that she could easily get with him if you don't pick the right choices in future versions.
4. Older woman lets you basically grope her ass during a massage but makes sure you know she's going on dates with someone afterward.
5. Past ex-girl leaves you with no real explanation, suddenly appearing (in future versions)... man the NTR vibes here are fucking awful.

And then there's that dream with the mother, dad, and brother. Jesus. Just slap the NTR tag on the game and be done with it, because this game's thread is going to be full of NTR discussions. Anyone who doesn't like NTR is going to see them and immediately back off.
Yep, thanks for this. The NTR tag should def be on this game whether it is "technically NTR" or not. I hit the part where Moone lets you grope her and then your "brother" asks you to help him bang her. I stopped right there and went back to this thread to read the tags again to see if I missed it.

So again, thanks for the info in this post so that I don't waste anymore time on this one. This game goes into my trash folder.

laszlo12

Sep 27, 2018
1677958554644.png

Status Update

Hey, this week I sidelined a bit the production of the new game and focused more on Welcome to Free Will. I spent this week mainly making renders and started making one of the lewd scenes. I didn't touch the writing this time, because creating the environments, posing, and rendering took up much of my time

I've also decided ahead on how future updates will look in terms of publishing

Episode 4 as you know is divided into 3 parts (currently part 2 is in production)

Episode 5 will be divided into 2 parts.

Episode 6 will be released as a full episode. It is important to me that you can experience the last episode as a whole.

Soon after the release of the last episode, my new game will be announced.

Steam info

For all those who are waiting, I have to say that the free episodes will no longer appear on Steam. Unfortunately, the number of my patrons has dropped compared to Episode 3, so I simply cannot afford to continue publishing free Episodes. I hope you understand.

It takes a lot of time to prepare each Episode for Steam, and I currently have hardly any time, especially when I have to develop my new game along with the current one.

The game will appear on Steam as a paid game when it is fully completed.

Poll

A new poll appeared where you can choose the girl that will get a sex scene in the next update. In the next poll after this one, you will be able to choose sex positions for the scene as well as kinks/fetishes. You can choose between Elyce, Lily, Niki, and Candice

All patrons +5$ can vote

Enjoy your weekend!

Mr Strangelove

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
4 questions

Will I get to see and maybe shag the fat woman from the club?
I LOVE big women!!! Dinnae get me wrong, I love all the beauties here, i'm just a bit of a chubby chaser.

Will this eventually game build into a harem?

If not, will there be multiple ending depending on who i choose?

Is there gonnae be a full FEMDOM path with 1 or two of the main Love Interests? (Femdom is PERFECTION)

laszlo12

Sep 27, 2018
1679174589445.png

Status Update

Hey, this week I started to create a large free roam, which will be one of the most interesting I have made so far. It will take place in a completely new environment, so I've been working the whole week to prepare the environment and everything around it.
It will also include 2 lewd scenes and I have already started creating animations and renders for one of them.

The next week I will finish one of the scenes I hopefully make more static renders moving the plot forward.

Art - 35%
Animations - 8%
Writing - 50%
Coding - 40%

Polls

Lily won the previous poll, and recently you were able to choose what you would like to be included in this lewd scene. The things that had the most votes will be included in that sex scene.

The next poll will be on Elyce's clothing. But not casual clothing! You will be able to choose whether Elyce will be dressed as a nurse or a policewoman. What you choose will have a slight impact on the plot and on the lewd scene with Elyce.

Enjoy your weekend!

Mr Strangelove

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Unlocking rewards
Magazines need a password or a question answered to unlock the render, while other renders are unlocked by performing tasks.

- It looks like any time you are asked "Do X" or "not yet", that ends the free roam in which there's a render to unlock.

- The passwords need to be entered in one of several formats. The safest way is to enter passwords in lower case, regardless of how you found them.

Update for 0.2.2.: By popular demand, now in PDF format. I hope people find it easier to read and use!
This needs to be updated badly

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I hope this game will get harem soon or I f*cked up pretty big with my saves, I had sex with nearly every girl except Candice, I don't wanna play from zero lol

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
The overall style is similar to DIK, but more relaxed than D.
There aren't so many branches that you have to worry about. sandbox also doesn't have as many collection options to annoy me.
The graphics and animation are a little roughness,but it feels really good to play.

Last edited:
Reactions: cariadult

laszlo12

Sep 27, 2018
1679857184042.png

Status Update

Hey! All this week I've been working on posing animations and rendering them. I managed to do all of the animations for whole 2 lewd scenes and I am very happy with it.

I realized that the experience I already have in doing animations just makes me do them faster and better. I hope you'll enjoy the animations in this update.

In addition to the animations, I also did some renders for these lewd scenes and while my PC was rendering, I wrote the dialogues for the upcoming events.

Art - 45%
Animations - 50%
Writing - 80%
Coding - 40%

Poll Result & Previews

The result of the poll for Elyce's outfit (Policewoman or Nurse) was quite interesting.
Patrons from the $5 tier voted overwhelmingly for the policewoman outfit, patrons in the $15 poll voted equally for each option (literally 50/50), and patrons from the $25 and $40 tiers voted overwhelmingly for the nurse outfit. And it was thanks to patrons from the higher tiers that the nurse's outfit won by a difference of just 8 votes.

1679857286953.png

Next week I will post the first previews from the next update. And for the higher tiers most likely previews of the sex scene with Lily.

With love

Mr Strangelove

4.30 star(s) 66 Votes