laszlo12

Sep 27, 2018
1680988323444.png

Episode 4 Part 2 - Status Update

Hey! I have been working on animations and renders for the last 2 weeks. I've already managed to make animations for 3 lewd scenes and quite a few renders. However, many of the scenes in this episode will be missable, so the length will depend on your decisions beforehand.

What is left to be done? 1 sex scene, 4 story scenes to render and 2 scenes yet to be written. I think I should be done with everything by the end of the month, although I can't promise that the premiere will be at that time, it may be slightly delayed to early May.

Art - 65%
Animations - 80%
Writing - 80%
Coding - 60%

For the higher tiers I dropped some previews of the new update, you can see them here:
Previews -
Lewd Previews (Lily) -

I am very pleased with the quality of the animation in this update. I have developed a certain technique that, allows me to create and render animations much easier and much faster.

Previously, I had a lot of problems with glitches during animations and often had to create entire animations from scratch. Now there is no such problem anymore.

I'm also thinking of buying a new PC. I want to do it after the release of the whole Episode 4 to speed up the work on 2 games. Currently, I have put work on the new game on hold and am focusing on the Welcome to Free Will.

Happy Easter to everyone who celebrates!

Mr Strangelove

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Male Protagonist, Romance, Big Tits. 3DCG, Big Ass, Titjob, Anal sex, Blowjob, Foot fetish, Minigames, Animated, Exhibitionism, Groping, Handjob, Masturbation, Milf, Teasing, Humor, Lesbian, Point and click, Oral sex, Male domination, Creampie, Footjob.
Planned tags:
Famale domination, Humiliation, Voyeurism, Prostitution, Stripping
Is the lesbian content optional?

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Is the lesbian content optional?
Depends on what you mean by optional. One of the LIs has a secret lesbian relationship with another girl and MC catches them together, that's unavoidable. You can use this to blackmail her for sex (which she ends up loving) if you want. Or not. It's up to you. If you're not interested in her, you can just take some money in exchange for your silence instead.

Reactions: battali0n

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Depends on what you mean by optional. One of the LIs has a secret lesbian relationship with another girl and MC catches them together, that's unavoidable. You can use this to blackmail her for sex (which she ends up loving) if you want. Or not. It's up to you. If you're not interested in her, you can just take some money in exchange for your silence instead.
Thank you. That works for me.

laszlo12

Sep 27, 2018
1681583106305.png

Hey, this week I spent finishing up the dialogues and creating new renders. The progress is pretty good and I will probably finish the episode later this month, although the release may be early next month (because of testing and proofreading).

There is still one big scene, one smaller scene, and one sex scene with animations left to be done. Apart from that, special renders and coding.

Art - 75%
Animations - 80%
Writing - 100%
Coding - 60%

The scenes I created this week were very exciting. Episode 4 you can say it will be the finale of several plots in the game.
Episode 5 will focus on the relationship with your LI.

Every new update looks to be increasingly more exciting. I can't wait to release them all.

A new preview dropped on my Twitter, you can see it here -

Enjoy your weekend
Mr Strangelove

Caiatris

Jul 13, 2018
This needs to be updated badly
You're not wrong.

EDIT:
I'm not finished with all the info for my document, but here are the basics for episode 3:

Free roam ep3 at Rosa's houseNiki's roomMagazine on Niki's bedpassword: banggang (Is on the oven in the kitchen)render_flavia1_ep3
Free roam ep3 at Rosa's houseMoone's roomCigarettes on far leftClick on the cigarettes. You don't need to smoke them!render_rosa1_ep3
Free roam ep3 at Rosa's houseDining roomMagazine, Dining roomQ. In the letter, Emma told that you can trust? A. Candicerender_rosa2_ep3
Free roam ep3 at Rosa's houseDining roomBring Rosa her shopping list.It's in the bathroom.render_rosa3_ep3
Free roam at cabin with Flavia and TalitaOutsideMagazine on the doorsteppassword: hotchick200 (Found on Rosa poster on the picnic table outside to the left)render_flavia2_ep3
Free roam at cabin with Flavia and TalitaOutsideTalk to Talitarender_flavia3_ep3
Q. Who's the town sheriff? A. Peacerender_rosa4_ep3
2nd free roam ep3 at Rosa's houseLiving roomNote on living room tableInteract with noterender_rosa5_ep3
2nd free roam ep3 at Rosa's houseKitchenMagazine in kitchenpassword: publicpenetrationrender_niki1_ep3
3rd free roam ep3 at Rosa's houseBathroomMagazine in bathroompassword: motorboating (found on bed on the deck outside moone's room.render_elyce1_ep3
3rd free roam ep3 at Rosa's houseMoone's roomMagazine on floor next to bedQ. What is the name of the mechanic - a friend of Rocky and Zack? A. Jimmyrender_niki2_ep3
3rd free roam ep3 at Rosa's houseLiving roomClick on LilyClick on Lilyrender_elyce2_ep3
Free roam at Elyce's cabinDining roomMagazine on shelfpassword: rideme96 (found on the desk in the right-hand bedroom up the stairs)render_elyce3_ep3
Free roam at Elyce's cabinBedroom. Upstairs, then back, right, left-hand door.Put all 3 coins in the chest One is XX gives you from the dinig room table. One is in Elyce's bedroom (opposite Niki). Flavia (upstairs on the balcony) has one.
To get it from her, bring her the cat. To get the cat, get milk from the kitchen (Elyce).
render_elyce4_ep3
Free roam at Elyce's cabinflavia2I think this is for bringing Flavia the cat.render_elyce5_ep3
Q. Who was Talita's boyfriend? A. Callumrender_lily1_ep3
magazinepassword: sexybootyrender_elyce6_ep3
magazinepassword: firewalkwithmerender_elyce7_ep3
Meet Dadrender_lily2_ep3
Kiss Lilyrender_lily3_ep3

I'll finish it off after my holiday. Lanzarote here I come!

Last edited:

laszlo12

Sep 27, 2018
1682809082482.png

Hey, just a quick update - this is the last status update before the release. I'm near the end of production and only the last scene + special renders are left to be rendered. I think I'll be able to finish the work this week, so you can expect a release date soon.

Art - 90%
Animations - 100%
Writing - 100%
Coding - 80%

This episode will feature some of the best animations I've done, I am very happy with them and I spent such a good time working on them. In terms of animations, I'm getting progressively better with new techniques I'm discovering to make animations better and faster.

After this update, the last part of Episode 4 is left to be done, and then I am going to buy a new PC for rendering. Episode 5 will be very challenging to make!

Enjoy your weekend.

Mr Strangelove

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
On discord dev has said that release dates will be announced next week
heh, "week" isnt a proper wording for term "month".
please, do point that to the dev, just to avod any eventual/further confusion with those not-so-common phrases;)

4.30 star(s) 66 Votes