VN Ren'Py Welcome to Hell - The Vampire Chronicles [Remastered v0.1.0] [NoobPRO Games]

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 7, 2019
This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

This Game is developed by NoobPROGames
Version of the game: Welcome To Hell - The Vampire Cronicles [v0.2]
If you like the game please consider to support the .

Original Size Win/Linux:1,31GB

Compressed Size:

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the " (y) " to give me support.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Thanks, I promise I will improve the compression, I left it in high quality! And my first game!
No need to do so, I think your file size are just right consider how long the demo are and the high quality render too so it was understandable. Maybe you only need to do a light compression to reduce the size a bit but not too much to keep the high quality

Reactions: NoobPROGames

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 7, 2019
Well you have in general here a lot of compressor that do HG compression if you ask them even the medium ones you don't really see much difference (only vid files you see it)

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
The only 2 things I hope you will consider to do in the next update are: Add the Gallery system so that players can rewatch the unblocked sex scenes again and add more sex event with the available vampire girls, specially with the "mother" and that white hair girl

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
Always happy with Vampire games, but first the English need proofreading and Graphics are really not that good for the size of the game. Other than that...lets wait and see Story so far not that interesting for me personally, not saying it is bad or anything. But to not sound only negativ the ladies are nice :)

Last edited:

Arx07

Jan 3, 2021

Compressed Size: 261MB

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the " (y) " to give me support.

Thx, so fast like flash.

Reactions: Cunt

jasont123

Aug 14, 2020

Compressed Size: 261MB

Can you do a mac compression?

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 7, 2019
I can try to do an unoffical mac compressed but you will have to wait a bit sorry i do other games right now

Reactions: jasont123

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Sorry, I promise I will improve!
Don't worry, is 1.2gb but there is a good amount of story behind, and i liked so far, i just hope that the next update don't take too long, there is some lights that don't make sense, but overall, is a really solid game, i'm waiting for 0.3

The only 2 things I hope you will consider to do in the next update are: Add the Gallery system so that players can rewatch the unblocked sex scenes again and add more sex event with the available vampire girls, specially with the "mother" and that white hair girl
There is a lot of sexy girls, and hope that we can have a lot of fun in the next...and those twins are hot af, he gonna need a lot of blood to keep that erection.

Reactions: thevoid089

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Don't worry, is 1.2gb but there is a good amount of story behind, and i liked so far, i just hope that the next update don't take too long, there is some lights that don't make sense, but overall, is a really solid game, i'm waiting for 0.3

There is a lot of sexy girls, and hope that we can have a lot of fun in the next...and those twins are hot af, he gonna need a lot of blood to keep that erection.
The 2 girls that follow around the buffed vampire lord MC was about to kill? Hell yeah I would love if those 2 become the reward after we won the battle, but somehow I feel like the fight in the next update won't be that easy

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
The 2 girls that follow around the buffed vampire lord MC was about to kill? Hell yeah I would love if those 2 become the reward after we won the battle, but somehow I feel like the fight in the next update won't be that easy
Well, he said that he have done the training in 2 years and the last 3 he trained occultism, so i believe that will be not hard at all, even more that they are in the holy ground. I really hope that the dev give the classic "you want her in your harem yes/no", for example rebecca husband have more than one wife. The only stuff that i find stupid was the ending, the mc and ramon almost kissed, that looked like mma fight not an vampire of 100 years fighting.

Last edited:
Reactions: thevoid089

Gilbart2021

Jun 11, 2021
I think he's going to take a beating, but it's just a feeling

• Haha
Reactions: damien_sensei

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Life in Helltown is not easy. Death has found them on that corner and rebirth comes with a great bloodlust,
The Vampire Cronicles

Vampire:
"I'm so sorry! It usually doesn't take this many tries to find the carotid..."
MC: "...just call for an ambulance." lol

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 29 Votes