VN Ren'Py Welcome to Hell - The Vampire Chronicles [Remastered v0.1.0] [NoobPRO Games]

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

NoobPROGames

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2021
Hi guys, I hope everyone is doing well, let's get to the updates of the week!
This week I finished 85% of the fight between MC and Ramon. That's right, I thought I could finish everything this week, but trust me, the fight was way bigger than expected. To me the fight was revealing, but I may be forgetting to say something about it hahaha!
I decided to open two paths in the middle of the fight that will reflect the future personality of the MC. Now it's up to the player to decide which path to take. Will you take the blue pill or the red pill, dear Neo?
Guys, I still haven’t decided if I should really change Anabelle's hair for now, maybe I'll just wait for the next chapter. As soon as I finish the fight, I will start the polls for some characters' costumes so you can help me with the decision. Some of the polls will be exclusive to Patrons benefits.
The animations are getting much better than the initial ones. Believe me, I'm learning more and more every day. In episode 02, I made animations with 8fps, 6fps and 10fps. In episode 03 you can expect 30fps animations, even though they are still a little short, they are much better than the initial ones.
In the future I will repair these old animations, but my focus now is to bring episode 03 even better than episode 02, both in story and graphical quality.
Remembering that I'm working every day with a lot of excitement to always bring the best content for you. I really appreciate the help and trust in the work I'm doing. I am committed and I will not disappoint you. Welcome to Hell will be an amazing game, make sure to follow!
A big hug to everyone. Best regards, NoobPROGames.

Last edited:

Harry6hp

Jan 17, 2020
Hi guys, I hope everyone is doing well, let's get to the updates of the week!
This week I finished 85% of the fight between MC and Ramon. That's right, I thought I could finish everything this week, but trust me, the fight was way bigger than expected. To me the fight was revealing, but I may be forgetting to say something about it hahaha!
I decided to open two paths in the middle of the fight that will reflect the future personality of the MC. Now it's up to the player to decide which path to take. Will you take the blue pill or the red pill, dear Neo?
Guys, I still haven’t decided if I should really change Anabelle's hair for now, maybe I'll just wait for the next chapter. As soon as I finish the fight, I will start the polls for some characters' costumes so you can help me with the decision. Some of the polls will be exclusive to Patrons benefits.
The animations are getting much better than the initial ones. Believe me, I'm learning more and more every day. In episode 02, I made animations with 8fps, 6fps and 10fps. In episode 03 you can expect 30fps animations, even though they are still a little short, they are much better than the initial ones.
In the future I will repair these old animations, but my focus now is to bring episode 03 even better than episode 02, both in story and graphical quality.
Remembering that I'm working every day with a lot of excitement to always bring the best content for you. I really appreciate the help and trust in the work I'm doing. I am committed and I will not disappoint you. Welcome to Hell will be an amazing game, make sure to follow!
A big hug to everyone. Best regards, NoobPROGames.
Thanks for posting the news about update progress here. Good to know that you are feeling exited about the Project and it is going well for you . I can't wait to see what happens in the next update and totally exited about the fight. Good luck and all the best with the Project.
Take care and stay hydrated.

Reactions: NoobPROGames

NoobPROGames

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2021

Hello guys, how are you? Let's get to the week's updates! First of all, I always post my weekly updates on Monday, but I decided to post today because our poll just ended! The winners you can see in the picture above.

This week I finished The Endless Night. Gee, that was a lot of stories for only one day, but it's part of the game. Everything is going as planned. Everything that happens or happened in the game has a purpose!

The Endless Night is finished, I fixed the whole story and believe me, it was hard to connect parts of the present with the past and parallel events, it was a challenge. From today I will start the renderings of the day after the fight, and with that comes some corrections in some characters' physics, cosmetics and new clothes.

Thanks to all of you who voted in our little poll of outfits for Lily and Anabelle! I will do this for the next episodes and I will also do it with most of the main characters. I really want you to participate in these changes with me.

Expect lots of news ahead!

Best regards, NoobPROGames.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Harry6hp

Harry6hp

Jan 17, 2020

Hello guys, how are you? Let's get to the week's updates! First of all, I always post my weekly updates on Monday, but I decided to post today because our poll just ended! The winners you can see in the picture above.

This week I finished The Endless Night. Gee, that was a lot of stories for only one day, but it's part of the game. Everything is going as planned. Everything that happens or happened in the game has a purpose!

The Endless Night is finished, I fixed the whole story and believe me, it was hard to connect parts of the present with the past and parallel events, it was a challenge. From today I will start the renderings of the day after the fight, and with that comes some corrections in some characters' physics, cosmetics and new clothes.

Thanks to all of you who voted in our little poll of outfits for Lily and Anabelle! I will do this for the next episodes and I will also do it with most of the main characters. I really want you to participate in these changes with me.

Expect lots of news ahead!

Best regards, NoobPROGames.
Nicee:love: Good luck
Take care

NoobPROGames

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2021

Hello everyone, let's get to the updates of the week!

As I said in the last status update, this week I worked on images, animations and writing.

I believe I reached 80% of the renderings of images and animations. I already finished one path and I still have two different paths to be finished.

I am so satisfied with the results and I can't wait to show you everything.

I created a chronogram to help me in the finalization of episode 03:

Finalize all images and animations until August 10th;

Finalize photoshopping all images until august 13th;

Check story and writing errors until august 15th;

Start testing all paths for code verification until August 17th;

Finish translations by August 21st;

Release in advance to subscribers according to their benefits by August 22nd.

Remembering that these dates are just my estimate of completion of the work, and I want to share with you. Small changes might be made according to each task demand to be accomplished!

To all of you a great week and my sincere thanks.

-NoobPROGames.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
I like the setup of the plot. Really intriguing.
But English definitely needs a lot of work. Maybe get someone fluent in English to translation it cause google translation is worst. Dialogues structure needs a bit polishing cause it seemed bad most of the time. Poses of models needs also some work cause they are awkward sometimes.
Story feels rushed. Everything happens to fast. Spend some time introducing the characters, spend some time with them, make everything a bit more fleshed out.
This game has harem tag. So we should be able to get most of the girls. But some choices seems against it. Luke if we go with like we miss events with Anabelle and so vice versa. In a harem game we should be able to see all the contents of possible love interests. But here it doesn't seem like it.

Jun 21, 2021
Great game, really enjoyed it. Spent about an hour trying to find it again.
The story is a bit rushed, things take time to develop, it feels quite sped up.
And the English, the English needs work, just some polishing form a native English speaker (if you do need help, I'll gladly offer).
But yeah, really enjoy this game and can't wait for the next release.
Good luck and Godspeed.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
NoobPROGames, in case you have not yet done so, it might be helpful for you to request a Developer label for your profile, so others can identify you more easily here. :)

Also, so that you're aware, only in the English translation, there is an opening bracket missing when the MC is in the garden with Anabelle after first becoming a vampire: "Protagonista] did you like your new home?" is the line of the translation. The original Portuguese has [Protagonista] correct.

NoobPROGames

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2021
NoobPROGames, in case you have not yet done so, it might be helpful for you to request a Developer label for your profile, so others can identify you more easily here. :)

Also, so that you're aware, only in the English translation, there is an opening bracket missing when the MC is in the garden with Anabelle after first becoming a vampire: "Protagonista] did you like your new home?" is the line of the translation. The original Portuguese has [Protagonista] correct.
Hey thanks bro, I'll fix it!

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-
3.60 star(s) 29 Votes