• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Welcome to Hell - The Vampire Chronicles [Remastered v0.1.0] [NoobPRO Games]

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

NoobPROGames

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2021
Hi guys, let’s get to the week’s update!
This week I finished all the static renderings and animations from Episode 03. I'm finishing the photoshop and adding the music and ambient sounds.
I believe the "codes and if's" are all working, I will start the tests on Wednesday and I will finish as soon as possible.
Then, a translator fluent in English/Portuguese will start translating the game. Please, send your feedbacks about the translation. I want it to be perfect, so everyone’s able to have a good immersion in the game.
Here are some comparisons with the previous episodes:
· EP:01 (Images 205 – Animations 01)
· EP:02(Images 768 – Animations 12 “low fps”)
· EP:03 (IMAGES 830 – ANIMATIONS 47“20/30FPS”)
In the episode 01 we started a linear game that had no multiple paths and followed only a straight line to have a background history.
In episode 02 we start to approach paths and initial relationships with some girls, we meet an intelligent MC, confident but a little arrogant for some haha!
In episode 03 the choices began to determine what will be the personality, character and love relationships. Remembering that each choice will have consequences impacting on the future of MC.
Even if some people think the story is going too fast, I repeat: “Welcome To Hell: The Vampire Chronicles” is just beginning, in several occasions we will have memories of the past of MC and other main characters of the game. In Welcome To Hell you will see the growth of MC as one of the most feared vampires in the world, and along with him, the Family... But you may ask: “which family, NoobPROGames?” It’s up to you to decide!!!
Guys, I believe I have the release dates if there are no surprises on the way!
1. ($50) Vampire Prince = 7 days before: 25/08
2. ($25) First-born = 7 days before: 25/08
3. ($15) Vampire Elder = 7 days before: 25/08
4. ($10) Vampire = 5 days before: 27/08
5. ($5) Protector = 3 days before: 29/08
6. ($2) Human = 1 day before: 31/08
If you have any doubts, I am always available, a big hug and good week to all,
NoobPROGames.

brenosva

Dec 8, 2018
vir que o projeto tem em português então vai ser em br mesmo meu comentário, muito foda a historia do seu jogo gostei bastante do universo que vc desenvolveu nele como a historia parabéns.

Reactions: NoobPROGames

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
Great game so far. Solid story with good renders. Hopefully updates will be quick And of good size of content. Curious if we will get to a harem and or preggo at any point. Good thing with games like this is anything is possible.

Great work this far!

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 7, 2019
OP updated NoobPROGames next time if you switch the op links with the new version please report the op and select game update otherwise it will not show up in Latest Updates.

Last edited:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Welcome To Hell - The Vampire Chronicles [v0.3] [NoobPRO Games] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 859 MB / 328 MB - Welcome_To_Hell-0.3-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 825 MB / 294 MB - Welcome_To_Hell-0.3-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - - MediaFire

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You should really watch twilight, underworld and queen of the damned about
peculiar fashin choiices and / or actual training of a vampire to blend in:
pro tip: their sense of reality ends with the teacher or their human life

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Thank you for another great update, love this game a lot so can't wait to download and check out the new content. I wonder in this chapter did we got a choice that have the least bad consequence in the future? I'm kinda afraid if I accidently antagonize lot of characters that I like and don't want to end up killing them later

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You can choose to have knives, vash the stampede bro guide your hand or unleash your anger on the ruffian - which course did you take?

You can choose the reason to become the leader of a misguided group 4 all the right reasons,
so .. .whaT reasons were the right reasons 4 you then?

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes