VN Ren'Py Welcome to Hell - The Vampire Chronicles [Remastered v0.1.0] [NoobPRO Games]

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
I typically don't go for supernatural themes, but your story really drew me in. I also like that you have an interesting, diverse and hot cast of characters too. I'm in awe of your scene staging and transitions. I can appreciate the time and effort it takes to produce them. Great start dev!

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Just done with this update, had to start a new game but it was very good. Feel bad for James, that old man truly the best chad of the game but at least there's hope for him. All the sex event with those vampire girls are hot, really can't choose which girl is the best because all of them are beautiful so I'm so glad that Dev add lot of choices for players to have a chance of a harem relationship. The end of this update are jaw dropping and very powerful moment when that song kicked in
I can't wait to see how the story will be like in the future updates but this one so far took a turn to awesomeness

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
I'd dispute the harem tag. You don't actually get any action with more than one primary LI in any one path, aside from Rebecca and Izabella.

Frankly the Anarchist leader resolution was unsatisfying, full of asspulls and flashbacks that speak of poor set up and lazy storytelling.

• Angry
Reactions: Alenbingo123

Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
Great game, the general story is good, though it could use some work for example how after one night with Anabelle their are suddenly soulmates, he could have spend a little more time with her. Lilly proclamation of eternal virginity also sounds a little extreme, don't get me wrong, i don't mind that she is not yet over his "dead" BF, but the way she said it sounded a little bit over dramatic.
Other than that it was a really enjoyable game, congratz!

Reactions: NoobPROGames

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Everything is so pink, youthful and sometimes silly that after the walkthrough I got the feeling that I watched "Twilight" but only from a male perspective)

Otherwise, the game is good, and my compliments to the author for the amount of work that was done.

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
So, the game is a bit confusing sometimes. Despite that I love vampire games and it's certainly interesting. Good luck!

Markosh_1973

Nov 29, 2020
I just played through the latest update after a complete reboot (because of the story and such).
It only took a few minutes and I was swept away by the story again. I have to admit, it actually reminds me a bit of Twilight, luckily without that permanently depressed glitter vampire :LOL:
Sometimes the story is a bit cheesy, but it still just fits this AND I love it that way! There are a few typos or misnomers, but this is negligible.
Anyway, I need to know how the drama continues and wait impatiently for the next update! :coffee:
Oh yeah, some of the music is just great!
Great job!

• Red Heart

NoobPROGames

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2021
Status Update EP:04 - Welcome To Hell 25%

Hi guys, let's get to the week's updates!
This week I completed 6 animations, wrote the equivalent of 1000 story lines and rendered about 50 static images. I decided to create a childhood memory of MC that will be fundamental in the story and plot of episode 04.
Due to Mc's memory scenes the end of the night got a little longer and this allows me to create new polls this week. Lily and Myuki's clothing choices will be added until Wednesday.
Guys, I don't have much to say, just that this episode 04 will be revealing and intriguing. Everything in my mind starts to make sense and I can't wait to finish this episode!
Have a good week everyone!
Best regards, NoobPROGames.

NoobPROGames

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2021
cap04_166a.png

Hello guys, let's get to the week's updates!
I've been working intensively in scene creation, static rendering. Currently I have more than 500 renderings ready. I can estimate that the percentage of completion of ep04 is at 60%.

This week I also finished an animation that is the longest so far and has 22 seconds. It was a victory for me since I'm a beginner in this animation process.

I have been improving my skills with camera angles to use the POV of MC in some scenes. This will greatly improve the immersion in the game. I started to learn how to use some lighting a little better. I believe the quality of the images will be even better than before, some models look fantastic.

While the images are rendering, I've been correcting all the text and applying the variables. This allows me to have an idea of the estimated time of the game, which already reaches 60min.

I will always keep a minimum standard of game time and it will never be less than 120 minutes per episode (of course playing with patience and attention without advancing the scenes), doesn’t apply to the first episode which is just a prelude.

Thanks again to all my Patrons for helping me keep the game constantly growing.

Best Regards, NoobPROGames.

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes