VN Ren'Py Welcome to Hell - The Vampire Chronicles [Remastered v0.1.0] [NoobPRO Games]

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Olhando parece muito bom, vou jogar quando rolar um tempo. As tags "finais" vão ficar parecidas com as que já tem ou planeja mais?

Looks really good, i'll play when i have some free time. The "final" tags will be close to what we already got or are you planning more?

Reactions: NoobPROGames

NoobPROGames

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2021
Olhando parece muito bom, vou jogar quando rolar um tempo. As tags "finais" vão ficar parecidas com as que já tem ou planeja mais?

Looks really good, i'll play when i have some free time. The "final" tags will be close to what we already got or are you planning more?
I believe there will be no tag changes, I await your feedback when you finish playing

vijdj

Jan 7, 2021
I love this game and looking forward for more updates. The renders look great and even the story is nice. Keep going on Dev.

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
I´m happy that I gave this game a shot (mostly because of the harem tag ;) ).
It´s an interesting story with a lot potential and interesting & well made chars (+hot looking).
Hopefuly I´ll see more of this game in the future - I´m hooked and I´ll continue playing it ^^

Thank you NoobPROGames - for making and sharing your work with us :) (y)(y)

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I don't know how i missed this game initially but I'm going to try it out now. Vampires alongside supernatural elements are my thing and this looks pretty good.

Pagdish

May 20, 2017
BEST Vampgame i ever played! I LOVE Annabel!
And you are not forced to be with Bi-Lesbinans or forced Girlfriend.... +++
GREAT WORK SIR!

• Red Heart

MD27

Feb 28, 2020
Can't understand how I didn't know about the existence of this game before, already one of my favourites if not the my n°1 in the field of vampires/supernatural stories. Beside the nice characters and relationship trama, I also loved the action

• Red Heart

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
This is good so far and it can become even better. Not a bad story, hot girls, enemies to kill, some nice sex scenes.
What I don't like? The renders are too bright for a vampire game. The action is set at night but it looks like daytime outside.
Take a look at Rebirth and The Bite Revenant for inspiration if needed to make a darker atmosphere.
Then we have some small details like when the MC is drugged in the Hotel suit. There is a giant window open and it seems like it's dawn. The MC is kidnapped and his vampire sister remains there unconscious on the bed to embrace the sun and final death.
A nitpick, Hell City is a bit edgy I think but this can be changed easily turning it into a nickname for residents or people who know about vamps. For example the city can be Chicago or whatever but they call it Hell.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This city is like the originals city or the vamp diaries city - the place vamps come to dish it out.

Azsouth

Mar 1, 2021
any plans to add pregnancy as a special power for their house or something? Purebreds would be cool.

NoobPROGames

Game Developer
Apr 1, 2021
This is good so far and it can become even better. Not a bad story, hot girls, enemies to kill, some nice sex scenes.
What I don't like? The renders are to bright for a vampire game. The action is set at night but it looks like daytime outside.
Take a look at Rebirth and The Bite Revenant for inspiration if needed to make a darker atmosphere.
Then we have some small details like when the MC is drugged in the Hotel suit. There is a giant window open and it seems like it's dawn. The MC is kidnapped and his vampire sister remains there unconscious on the bed to embrace the sun and final death.
A nitpick, Hell City is a bit edgy I think but this can be changed easily turning it into a nickname for residents or people who know about vamps. For example the city can be Chicago or whatever but they call it Hell.
Thanks for the feedback!

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes