VN Ren'Py Welcome to Hell - The Vampire Chronicles [Remastered v0.1.0] [NoobPRO Games]

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
Actually surprisingly good I'll admit. Even if it is a good bit too fast paced for my usual kind of reading, but still better than many of the other vampire themed VNs I've tried, which many of them are abandoned or on so long a hiatus that they might as well be. Keep up the good work NoobPROGames ;) (y)

Reactions: NoobPROGames

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
I played it. Now how do I put this.

I like the setup and premise. The ending especially triggered my..."savior fantasy"?, even if it was all a bit too perfect/convenient.

Its just a bit..ok more than a bit rough around the edges. English and dialog in general definitely need some work and a lot of the time the character poses were really awkward. It definitely took away from the experience. I will say though, that I noticed gradual improvement the further I got into game however, which is great, but it could still be a lot better.

MC's appearance is weird to me, probably the earrings but that just a personal nitpick I guess(would have gone with a magic pendant around the neck or something but its not my story). I Half expected a dumbass/douche of an MC from my initial impressions. Glad that's not the case and he is surprisingly smart and observant. But again seems a bit too convenient, which is probably because of the quick pace of the story. Just feels like there is some development missing.:unsure:

In any case, I still ended up enjoying it for the most part. Ill keep my eye on this one.
Just my 2cents.

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
It looks good... it probably is a good story. Two things, please get a native English speaker (proficient/fluent in Portuguese would be ideal) to do the translations. And please, pelo amor de Deus, change the music!

Last edited:

Archspect

Dec 29, 2020
It looks promising, story is interesting and renders good. It's a good reflection of the vampire theme. The characters are interesting. I'm looking forward to the rest. thank you for the game and good luck to dev or devs.

Simon93333

Apr 25, 2021
First English definitely needs proofreading and proper translation,I believe it was translated with Google translate because my mind went blank and I felt like I'm reading something that was written by 5 people who are with different opinions about the story and they wrote every dialogue as they see fit :D
Second. Story is too rushed, literally! Slow down and explain some things like what made MC decide to study for a doctor,what he did there for 5 years put one or two scenes from his point like when he was talking with that girl Anabelle for instance,stop rushing because at one point the game becomes boring,slow down take your time rewrite the whole story if needed,like you could make MC to learn the truth in chapter 4-5 after he spends some time with the family. And FFS remove the scene where MC turns I laughed my guts of.
Good luck with your project.

Synful62

Jun 21, 2018
Overall,i really enjoyed playing through this one,but damn the cliff hanger,well played sir,well played! Can't wait to see what happen's next in this one,keep up the good work!

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
I like the tags and the visuals do get better after the initial scenes but trying to read the dialogue gave me a massive headache. I think I'll wait until the translation doesn't require a second translation to be comprehensible.

L3z1l3

Aug 19, 2018
Another vampire themed game, nice looking girls, harem tag... Very promising start.
Unfortunately the writing ruins it all. It's not even the grammar or the translation but the writing of the dialogues.
The dialogues are totally unnatural. Lot of exposition in the inner thoughts or in dialogue.

To the Dev: Even if you have already figured out the story you want to make, I'd suggest to find someone who can help you with the dialogues.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
The premise of the game does look interesting, but oh my fucking god is the English horrible. If you had a human translate this, fire them and use Google translate. As bad as Google translate is, it would be better than what's there now. I'm struggling to comprehend what's actually being said. I'll keep playing, but right now it's a real pain to try and figure out what the characters actually mean when they spew manglish.

Harry6hp

Jan 17, 2020
English dialog correction started!
Hi guys, the translation into English is already being done by a professional fluent in English/Portuguese. Wait until the weekend that I will solve the problem with the dialogs ok!
Great :love:
Thanks for the effort and good luck with the Project . The story is interesting and renders are nice. So far the game is great.
Take care (y)

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes