VN Ren'Py Welcome to Hell - The Vampire Chronicles [Remastered v0.1.0] [NoobPRO Games]

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
Yeah I'll wait until he finishes the remake because the writing on the OG is absolutely ass... and cringe too.

For people complaining about the remake... perhaps it IS a good idea =/

• Angry
Reactions: indio68 and astabro

ChaosGhost

Apr 22, 2019
have only i that problem that in the remastered version after the intro and the transfomation of the MC to vampire all images are missing...????:unsure::eek::cry:

Melanx0l1k

Feb 28, 2023
good game. i like story, renders in the chapter one remastered. i have a question: if i played in chapter 1 remastered, my saves compatibility with original game(episodes 2-7)?

Reactions: indio68

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
the remaster curse strike again....damn... i already started the game 2 times... now i wanna ask..what had changed ?? there is new crucial story change or it's only a matter of better renders and text?? will be necessary to play this and start over again or i can continue with the new content fdrom my last season 2 savegame? i really don't get why devs cosntantly enjoy to make things harder for their gamers...

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
We were on Chapter 7.
He's just released Chapter 1 remastered.
If he's working on remastering the old content, one chapter at a time, then surely we will need to wait for 6 more updates for him to reach Chapter 7 remastered.
People should read the announcements... u_u

He's only "remastering" ch1, 2 and a part of 3... and I used quotation marks because he didn't re-do the whole thing... he just changed some renders, added a few new animations and improved the dialogues (which was REALLY needed). So no, I doubt you'll need to wait 6 more updates... =/

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
We were on Chapter 7.
He's just released Chapter 1 remastered.
If he's working on remastering the old content, one chapter at a time, then surely we will need to wait for 6 more updates for him to reach Chapter 7 remastered.
Wah, sorry, my bad. i had another notification about the game healslut and mixed up my answers. My post belonged to the other game not to this one, ignore it until someone deletes it.

For this more or less yes and no, he only plans to remake the first 2-3 chapters and recycles some/most? of the stuff to speed things up, so it shouldnt take 6 months, but i doubt we could just use our old saves to continue the game once its focus goes back to new content.

Reactions: whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Wah, sorry, my bad. i had another notification about the game healslut and mixed up my answers. My post belonged to the other game not to this one, ignore it until someone deletes it.

For this more or less yes and no, he only plans to remake the first 2-3 chapters and recycles some/most? of the stuff to speed things up, so it shouldnt take 6 months, but i doubt we could just use our old saves to continue the game once its focus goes back to new content.
Thanks. (y)
So 1-2 more remasters, then onto new content for Chapter 8.

For the old saves part, I hope that's not the case.
I mean, if he's only updating the images from the 1st 3 chapters, that still leaves 4 without new content to go through, to reach the current position.
As Chapter 7 is not being touched, the end of it will hopefully be exactly the same as it is now, so hopefully the old save will still work. Fingers crossed! lol

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Well, as far as i understand it, he mostly rewrites the story part so people dont need to think anymore. It may also loosen some hard points for the harem route, i dont know yet, i will play it when the new content continues, but i guess the rewriting part could conflict with the savegames if new variables get added and original variables removed/changed. From a pure visual aspect i dont see reasons to remaster it at all and from my point of view the story was good so far, i just hope he dont nerfs his game in the ground like many other devs who failed their remasterings because people stayed for the original, but not for the changes.

Reactions: whichone

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Well, as far as i understand it, he mostly rewrites the story part so people dont need to think anymore. It may also loosen some hard points for the harem route, i dont know yet, i will play it when the new content continues, but i guess the rewriting part could conflict with the savegames if new variables get added and original variables removed/changed. From a pure visual aspect i dont see reasons to remaster it at all and from my point of view the story was good so far, i just hope he dont nerfs his game in the ground like many other devs who failed their remasterings because people stayed for the original, but not for the changes.
It does you'll need to start a New game, what is not bad at all, I see it as a referesher.

Assman_6969

Dec 6, 2020
Whether liking or disliking the whole remastering or the true meaning "remaking" certain episodes is a waste of time clearly so any feelings toward it are not valid if feeling needy to post bout it! In the end it is the dev who is doing what the dev wants to do with his/her own hard work and if it is truly upsetting than just find another game! Doing so mid project is obviously not ever popular with some and yes it does suck to have to wait for the next update in the story but with the overall content I see fully why this dev is doing this with their game. It is overall a very good story and game up to date but it clearly can be said with the later updates, they make the early first few episodes look far different in my opinion and I am hopeful that instead of giving some choices that are not relevant in being in the story is taken out or if left than when you want to choose between whatever choices, then you actually can pick them or when picked they are not meant to go in to play but revert to the way the story is meant to play out?

Why give a choice if after you pick it means nothing and the mc still does the other choice to move along the story? If you as the dev want to have certain outcomes play out just do it and don't bother adding something else a player does choose and after the mc explains why he can't go ahead with that decision so I will just do the other thing forcing the path that was meant to be taken anyway for plot reasons. If some of the head scratching moments (the twins path) question are just removed since no matter what they are turned or changed where we actually have a chance to save them be given I would be very glad to see a revamp in the start up but if just dumbing down things is the reason and to just add minor things is baffling cause to hell with the early on parts the latter makes up for that and with the potential for the overall game and story It will be better and awesome to just roll on with more new content. I still don't understand why after being a vampire for a day you are shipped out away from your creator with the Tribell clan. That just is fuckin senseless and I really wanted to like Rebecca but she is far from what is called a leader. All she does is talk & talk & too much, and just cause she claims to be a leader does not make you one even so when she feels its time to remind them 2 or 3 times a day. She damn sure shouldn't be shocked and 100% nobody else if and when some dumb shit is happeningfrom a newly created vampire that had a bullshit person create them and they were too lazy not to train and teach you anything. They just ramble off a bunch of shit rules and blah blah blah oh and see ya in 5 years son! Nevermind the many thoughts and questions you have and to hell with the society I am so quick to shout I am a leader in!Bitch you lead the example of being a dumb bitch who doesn't deserve and truly never should have power or hold such a position! You can be a fuckdoll for mcwhen he becomes the king of all the rest at best! At a few random times for an unknown reason a scene would have mc saying multiple repeated sentences like it was making it seem like I had been with different girls after different details ending each sentence. Up until those points I had played completely loyal path to Annabelle. Not sure why, though maybe playin with the mod? It also kind of pushes Sam on you without any actual truly real past meetings with no possible way why of any real feelings but one meeting, a very weird one at that yet suddenly the mc is so sprung on her he just easily goes to the cemetary without any family knowledge hours after Rebecca forbids anything done by mc and we just agree and thats it....
88sTriangle_All_girls_sig.gif Elena_KG_sig.gif

• Angry
Reactions: indio68

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018

CAP02R_RUSSO E LILY - 013_193335.png CAP02R_RUSSO E LILY - 010_182932.png CAP02R_RUSSO E LILY - 007_171200.png
Hello everyone, dear supporters! It's time for our weekly development update.
Two weeks ago, we completed the posting of the reworked Chapter 01, and the following day, I began the remake of Chapter 02. With this, we made significant progress, working on developing the new outfits for the characters that will appear in Chapter 02, as well as mapping and implementing necessary changes. This entire process was meticulously planned and organized, and now I'm creating the scenes.
All the characters that were present in the old Chapter 02 participated, and now they will be dressed in new outfits, which took a considerable amount of time to complete. Dressing multiple characters can be a time-consuming task, especially when striving to maintain a unique style for each of them. However, I'm pleased to inform you that this stage has been successfully completed.
Initially, I considered the idea of creating a poll for you to decide on the type of clothing to be used, but I realized that this could significantly delay the process. Therefore, I decided to choose the outfits that I deemed most appropriate, and as for the other characters, they will maintain only the clothes from the previous version but with improved quality.
At the moment, I'm focused on the heavy work, starting a huge variety of scene creation. Many static images are being produced, and with that, several changes have occurred, including the main ones in the routes. Now, you won't miss any scenes with any of the girls unless you decide not to start a relationship with them. Everything can be avoided or confirmed according to the player's desire to assemble their own harem.
I'm here to provide all the information you need as I concentrate on work. Additionally, I've dedicated my free time to planning Chapter 08 and I count on all of your support.
Also, remember that the reworked Chapter 01 is now available to all supporters on all platforms and at all levels. Furthermore, the Spanish language option has been included in the PC, MAC, and Android versions.
Don't forget to vote in the " " poll to choose who will emerge victorious and receive 3 exclusive images, two in 4k and one in 2k.
Now let's clarify some doubts about the reworked Chapter 01, which ended up being a bit confusing. I think everyone should remember that I informed you that at the beginning of the chapter, you could decide to stay with Lily or not, and that didn't end up happening. I have to inform you that it was a last-minute decision. Since Chapter 01 is the drama of MC and Lily, and their history of knowing each other since childhood, made me reflect and decide that yes, they should have a romantic relationship at the beginning of dating to impact their story and the drama suffered by both at the beginning of the game. MC and Lily need to have a past, and having a relationship at that moment is crucial for what is to come and to create a strong bond between them. But don't think that this is forever; you, as players, will be able to decide whether to continue a romantic relationship with her or just opt for a great friendship in the reworked Chapter 2. The choice will be yours.
Lastly, I would like to inform you that I'm working on the beginning of Chapter 2, and everything is going as planned. I would like to be even more ahead, but my city is suffering from strong storms at this time of year, with many lightning strikes, which sometimes prevents me from using my PC for a few hours of the day. I hope these stormy times end soon.
Remember, I'm here to answer any questions you may have. Just send me a message here or on Discord. Have a great week.
NoobPROGames

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
All the characters that were present in the old Chapter 02 participated, and now they will be dressed in new outfits, which took a considerable amount of time to complete. Dressing multiple characters can be a time-consuming task, especially when striving to maintain a unique style for each of them. However, I'm pleased to inform you that this stage has been successfully completed.
Always funny to read such things. Many little girls dress up dolls while boys laugh about it and then adult guys start to dress up virtual dolls and want be praised for it...

• Haha
Reactions: NoobPROGames

D4rkK1ng

Feb 17, 2024
I just finished chapter 7 i liked it
Good visuals , good story with nice characters and many beautiful li
Overall its one of the best Vampire VN out there.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: xapican

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018

CAP02R_RUSSO E LILY - 037_050152.png CAP02R_JAQUELINE E LILY - 66_212401.png CAP02R_JAQUELINE E LILY - 78_030101.png
Hello everyone, dear supporters! It's time for our weekly development update.
I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter for those who celebrate, and indulged in plenty of chocolate, just like I did. Oh, don't forget to get some exercise after that, okay?
Let's catch up on what has been done in the rework of chapter 02 so far.
This week, I finished the first scene of chapter 02, where Russo arrives with Lily at the meeting spot and tries to harm her. But, as in the previous version, we have Jaqueline's arrival to save our dear Lily. Regarding this scene, I can say it hasn't changed much from the original version, I just made some adjustments to the images, positioning them better and with a higher quality than before. Now, the images have much better focus and framing than in the old version.
Currently, I'm working on the next scene, which is the arrival of the MC while he's on the flight with James. This scene has undergone some modifications. Before showing the MC inside the plane returning to Hell, there's a brief animation of the plane before cutting to the MC, who is now seated in the passenger cabin and no longer in his exclusive room on the plane.
Previously, we only had James and the MC returning to Hell, but now we have the pilot, the flight attendant, James, and the MC, and they have a relaxed moment with more elaborate dialogue.
Now, the MC receives a phone call during the flight, which could be from Anabelle, Rebecca, or both, depending on the choices made in Chapter 01.
Some of these scenes have already been rendered. I'm posing scenes during the day and, whenever possible, rendering them at night, after analysis and conclusion.
There's not much more to say this week. I can confirm that the images that have been completed and rendered are at the same level as the remastered chapter 01, and I hope everyone enjoys the changes being made.
This week, I'll be posting the winner of the Girl of the Month, with her three exclusive images, and also, at the request of our supporter Rob, we'll have NSFW and SFW exclusive images of Katherine in the $25 tier.
Thank you very much to the new supporters who have joined our W2H family. I always emphasize that these improvements in our game are only possible with the continuous support of all of you. Love you all, guys! Thank you very much, everyone.
NoobPROGames

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
It's normal that I can't import the save from the remake into the main game, right? For some reason I was expecting it to work but it crashes.

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes