VN Ren'Py Welcome to Hell - The Vampire Chronicles [Remastered v0.1.0] [NoobPRO Games]

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018

morganna patreon garota do mes- 02_181414.png
Hello, dear supporters! It's with great pleasure that we announce the winner of the Girl of the Month poll for March.
Morgana clinched the first place, surpassing all other candidates. Even with a small difference, Morgana received 11 votes in the poll. Tied for second place were Katherine and Anabelle, each with 10 votes, while Rebecca garnered only 3 votes. I'm delighted to see Morgana gaining popularity, and we'll soon have plenty of content featuring her.
Other images below to large to upload here

ViperGts151

Donor
Jan 15, 2018

CAP02R_MC E JAMES AEROPORTO - 116_115348.png CAP02R_CHEGADA DE MC NO AVIÃO - 85_055314.png CAP02R_CHEGADA DE MC NO AVIÃO - 102_214425.png
Hello everyone, dear supporters! Let's dive into our weekly development update.
This week, I continued working on scenes set in the airport, right as the MC and James arrive. However, instead of focusing on the landing and takeoff runway as in Chapter 01, I concentrated on the interior part of the airport, where the shops and food court are located. Unlike the first version, now we'll have a scene before they simply appear in the food court, where James suggests grabbing a pizza. We've added a scene where the MC and James pass through the airport's arrival gate and exchange some casual dialogues. The scene starts at the arrival gate and extends to the food court, which this time appears busier and more realistic than in the previous version.
As the MC and James stroll through the airport, I worked to ensure authentic immersion, adding sound effects to properly highlight the environment. In the scenes, some shops can be visited if the player decides to buy a gift for Anabelle and Rebecca.
This week, I'll focus on the scene where the MC encounters Kevin. Previously, this scene took place in the ladies' restroom, and before that, the MC fed on a human. I'm making some changes to this scene, but I can't provide many details yet as it's still under reconstruction. I'll talk more about this in the next post, as my ideas for this scene may still change. However, the main essence of the scene will be retained, and Kevin will certainly reveal the whole truth about the MC and their past, causing a major twist in our main character.
These are the scenes I'm currently working on, and everything is progressing smoothly. I'll leave some sneak peek images to illustrate this post.
The result of the March Girl of the Month has already been finalized, and soon we'll start the poll for the April Girl of the Month. Don't forget to cast your vote and choose your favorite girl to receive exclusive NSFW and SFW images in 4K.
I wish you all an excellent week.
NoobPROGames

ViperGts151

Donor
Jan 15, 2018

CAP02R_MC E JAMES AEROPORTO - 172_015853.png CAP02R_MC E JAMES AEROPORTO - 180_053856.png CAP02R_MC E JAMES AEROPORTO - 187_075456.png
Hello, dear supporters! Welcome to our weekly development update.
The bathroom scene is ready, and now we have two options for feeding on the human inside. If you choose to act through Instability, you'll act without any empathy or charisma towards the woman in the women's restroom. However, if you want to elevate your behavior with self-control, you'll simply seduce her before feeding.
NoobPROGames, ultimately, how can this supposed behavior of anger and self-control influence the game?
Excellent question! Let's discuss this and clarify some doubts that haven't been well explained since the previous version. Unstable behavior or self-control? Well, let's describe how this can influence your game and your character's behavior.
As I mentioned in previous posts, changes to the W2H code are being redone. Most of the codes that were used previously were in binary format, and today, 95% of these codes are being transformed into Boolean. However, only codes like Instability and Self-Control will remain initially as binaries, where they'll need to accumulate a score that will define one of your character's main behaviors. Believe me, this will greatly modify your character's behavior when reaching a certain value of Instability or Self-Control.
The goal here is to let you choose how you want your protagonist to behave in the future. Do you want them to be more controlled and keep their dialogues at a higher level of self-control? Or do you prefer them to become unpredictable and unstable? These behaviors will also influence the use of a specific type of power. For example, if you're an unstable vampire, you'll certainly use the beast form. If you have self-control behavior, you'll be able to use the Tribell clan's treasure, "Santa Rosa."

NoobPROGames, but will I only be able to see the transformation of the Beast if I'm a character without self-control?
Not necessarily. There's also a middle ground. Maintain your behavior balanced, and you'll be able to choose which power to use during a battle.
The biggest change will occur in the dialogues. Many lines will be modified due to these scores between instability and self-control. So, pay attention to all choices involving this type of score to avoid being limited in the future and acting improperly. I can assure you that these behaviors will directly influence the outcome of the game.
"Welcome To Hell" was designed to have multiple endings, so everything being built and modified now is already aimed at the last chapter, which will certainly occur in chapter 20. However, we still have a lot of gameplay ahead, as we're only in chapter 07, and much more story is yet to come.

NoobPROGames, in the previous version, there was also a "Joker" behavior. Will this be retained?
No, that behavior practically had little influence, resulting only in some unfunny jokes. Frankly, it's not necessary, considering that our protagonist already has a childish and relaxed behavior when with trusted people. So, the jokes will continue to be made at the right time, but without the need to earn points with this kind of behavior.
Now, let's talk about what we have so far in terms of development:
Currently, we have 300 static images ready and 2 animations. This number is growing significantly, and we'll certainly reach a quantity of over 1000 static images in this chapter 02 remake, making it much larger than the previous version.
I want to encourage you all to freely express your opinions about the ongoing modifications. This is a crucial moment where any adjustment or modification can be considered. I'm here to listen and value every idea or criticism you share. Thank you immensely for your continuous support, and I wish you all an excellent week.
NoobPROGames

ViperGts151

Donor
Jan 15, 2018

Hello, dear supporters! It's time for our weekly development update.
Friends, this past week I faced some family issues that prevented me from fully dedicating myself to the game. Unfortunately, my grandmother is nearing the end of her journey in this life, and I've been spending more time visiting her. At 94 years old, there isn't much we can do to prolong her life, but let's focus on the game, which is why we're here.
In recent days, I've been working on the MC scene right after the bathroom scene. Do you remember the scene where the MC encounters an alley, where a thief on a motorcycle tries to rob him? Well, that scene has been completely revamped with several changes. Now, we don't just have one, but three thieves attempting to rob the protagonist. I'll leave some images of this scene below to illustrate this post.
In addition to the new villains in the scene, we also have a completely new dead-end alley. The setting is more realistic, as are the images of the new supporting characters. The outcome of the scene will depend on your choices, where the behavior of your character will be mapped with options of instability and self-control. If you choose to succumb to anger, the protagonist will defeat them using violent means. On the other hand, if you prefer to maintain sanity and elevate self-control, our protagonist will handle the situation using intelligence and mental powers.
We can see that several decisions now revolve around defining the character's behavior, which can either take a darker and more violent path or a path of greater wisdom and self-control. Honestly, I think both are interesting, so the choice is yours. However, remember that after a significant number of choices, this behavior will become automatic. If you consistently opt for instability and impulsivity, all decisions of this type will become automatic due to previous choices. Therefore, try to maintain a balance between the two behavior options.

Folks, the number of images and scenes keeps increasing, and they're getting better and better. Take a look at the comparison between the old and new images. I'm sure the remake of Chapter 02 will be incredibly better than its previous version.

#BEFORE

###

#NOW
###
I'm immensely grateful for your continued support. This wouldn't be possible without you, and I also extend my thanks to those who have recently joined.
Wishing you all a fantastic week, and on Wednesday, I'll be publishing the 4K images of the victorious girl of April 2024.
NoobPROGames

Cerebral

Nov 5, 2018
Dev, i know you stated in your statement about the remakes that you consider to polish some of the writing in the later chapters. You should really consider it, because:
Reading...
Reading...a text..
Reading...a text..like this...
Reading...a text..like this...again and again...
Reading...a text..like this...again and again...is really...
Reading...a text..like this...again and again...is really...really really...
Reading...a text..like this...again and again...is really...really really...pretty please believe me...
Reading...a text..like this...again and again...is really...really really...pretty please believe me...A PAIN IN THE ARSE!

Still love your VN, it has many weaknesses that you already tackle, so keep up.
(btw. hearing "onerepublic - nobody" fits very well to this vn, just saying)

Last edited:

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Dev, i know you stated in your statement about the remakes that you consider to polish some of the writing in the later chapters. You should really consider it, because:
Reading...
Reading...a text..
Reading...a text..like this...
Reading...a text..like this...again and again...
Reading...a text..like this...again and again...is really...
Reading...a text..like this...again and again...is really...really really...
Reading...a text..like this...again and again...is really...really really...pretty please believe me...
Reading...a text..like this...again and again...is really...really really...pretty please believe me...A PAIN IN THE ARSE!

Still love your VN, it has many weaknesses that you already tackle, so keep up.
(btw. hearing "onerepublic - nobody" fits very well in this vn, just saying)
So true, devs everywhere... don't try and pace how I read your text. Use the already established linguistic tools to do that. An ellipsis indicates a pause, you don't need to also manually pause.

Reactions: Estius

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
so let to just me understand right...this game too got the reworks curse really?? after all the issues and reworks done previously , now all the chapter will be redone?? this is really bad...i never will see the end of this game...now i get it...

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
i'll wait until the re-mastered version has caught up with the plot. I honestly think most developers start doing re-mastered versions when they run out of ideas on how to continue with the story
exaCTLY..mots tof this rewoks are not needed at all.like the other vampire game..that added that shitty openwolrd shit

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Always funny to read such things. Many little girls dress up dolls while boys laugh about it and then adult guys start to dress up virtual dolls and want be praised for it...
and what an important thing to justify a remake...can't belive this shit...like the render contest and all that shit instea<d of finishing the damn game.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
exaCTLY..mots tof this rewoks are not needed at all.like the other vampire game..that added that shitty openwolrd shit
Hey, the rework will only be on the first three chapters. The first one is already done and they are currently finishing the second one :WeSmart:.
Can you send me the names of those open world vampire games privately?

ViperGts151

Donor
Jan 15, 2018

izabelle01n.png izabelle april-02_132949nn.png izabelle april-03_140539nn.png
Hello everyone, dear supporters! I apologize for the slight delay in announcing the results of the poll.
Finally, the time has come to reveal our winner for the month of April. To the surprise of many, Izabelle emerged victorious this time around. With 18 votes, our ebony queen stood out, surpassing Anabelle and Lily, who each received 17 votes. Samantha came in with 14 votes, followed by Myuki with 13 and Katherine with 12. The remaining participants received fewer than 10 votes each, with Jaqueline receiving none.
Now, for your delight, subscribers, enjoy the exclusive images of our dear Izabelle Crowley, the winner of our monthly poll, the Girl of the Month.

mandudeman

May 28, 2021
Dev Ruined this game for me all because of Reworking and after he first flat out said he's only reworking the first part and now we see he is doing the whole thing...

Sick of these devs who think they know best for things when in turn they are the ones killing their project all because of Moar Money or Moar Add ins/improvements

Seeing these new previews and tidbits I am honestly sick of the rework/remaking like the MC went from Half decent MC to a now Shiny baby face kid looking mofo

Make the freaking game.
Finish Version 1.0

Aftergame finished then rework.
Then you have 2 Variations of the game now so now you have both Original version and Changed version.

But instead Change everything you made because You Felt Things didn't look right......

Ill say it again like I've always said it.

FINISH YOUR GAME FIRST BEFORE YOU MAKE CHANGES AND REWORK THE TITLE WHEN IT IS COMPLETE, YOUR DREAM ISNT THE ORIGNAL STORY YOU MADE NOW AS YOU HHAVE CHANGED SOOOO MUCH NOW.

Your First game is not Supposed to be perfect and so you constantly trying to make it better just means always changing things to fit the reworking so end of the day It Is Not The Same Game Anymore.

I said my bit.

Good Luck But i hope you start to see that you are changing to much to fast to early on.

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes